Chapter 3
60 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was on my way to the hospital of the town. A few minutes before Li Ling had informed me that the city leader of the destroyed city had woken up i got a message from the system. It stated that because it was sunday my weekly points would have been granted. But after that it also said that instead of giving me points it gave every person that had entered the city information on how everything funktioned.

So everybody knew exacly what to do. Some people got knowlege on how to be a doctor and they were even better than real doctors from earth. I had a very split opinion on it i mean on the one hand it was great because right now everyone was behaving like they had lived their entire lives in this town, on the other hand i lost all points which meant i couldnt summon troops to guard the wall. The biggest problem was that we didnt know when the monsters will attack.

There was nothing i could do about it so i just hoped that the monsters will just not attack this week.

According to the people i talked to the city leader was the strongest person in the city and he only survived bacause the for some reason the monsters spared him. He also had very much knowlege about the worlt outside the island. Appearently he just arrived a year ago and convinced the people through his strength and good decision making skills to follow him.

I arrived in front of the hospital. It was a rather big building that stood out due to its hight. When i entered a nurse that had been informed that i would visit was already waiting for me. She bowed in front of me and greeted me respectfully.

I entered the room the nurse had led me to. The room had only one bed and a window from which you had a very good view on the town.

"So you are the person who offered everyone to have a new home. At first they would have never followed that girl, i mean who would follow a random person that offered them a new home out of nowhere. Oh and she is completly dressed in black so you cant even know how she looks. But in the end they had no choice but to follow her. Everyone would have died from starvation or monsters the next few weeks. So i would like to thank you.", said the city leader very thankful. I could see from his face that he was speaking the truth.

"Even if you take these things in consideration there is no way you can trust me like that".

"Actually it is my ability Knowlege of the world that i trust you, this is also the reason i convinced everyone to follow her. But after that i fell unconscius because of my wounds i would have probably died if it werent for the doctors."(City leader).

"So what does Knowlege of the world do?"

"It gives me knowlege on most things within a country that i stay. It is one of the most powerful abilities and also the reason why i am on this island.

"So you came from outside. Do you know a planet called earth that has recently merged with thi world?"

"Earth hmm. Most of the people that live here are born here so they wouldnt know but earth is the strongest nation in the world. After they arrived here ten years ago they were attacked by the former strongest empire the god empire. They were way to arrogant and even dared to give their empire this name. Even though they had around 7,000 god-rank people in their army they were completely crushed by the people from earth. They rarely leave their territory, but if they do it will cause mayor changes in the world. So why do you want to know about earth? The buildings and technology is the same that people from earth use."(city leader).

I was shocked. Earth had become the strongest nation. Heck, how did they even manage to unite under one flag and why arent they expanding their territory? But it was good to hear that earth was doing fine because that meant my family was probably also doing well. I ignored his question and asked him:" So why is your ability the reason you are on this island."

He let out a bitter lough. "The reason is becase this island is where the holy empire sends the people that dont obey them. There was no way they would ever be able to touch me so they did an ancient spell that they used to seal away all stron beasts. And it turned out it actually was a teleoportation spell to a prisoner island. This island is surrounded by extremely powerful beasts and a barrier so nobody is able to escape it."(city leader).

"One last thing. Can you tell me how powerful the monsters were and why they left you alone?"

"Sure, the monsters didnt kill us because their leader a A+ Ranked goblin king thought it would be funny if they would just let us do our best to survive just to be killed by them a few weeks later. He had a special ability called gatherer of despair that allows him to get stronger the more despair he absorbs.

The only reason he hasnt captured us are probably because one of the many restrictions that ability has. You should be careful because he will soon get to S Rank and the only things he needs is our despair so he will definetly come back."(city leader).

{Get ready to defend your territory. Time left untill attack-5 Days 23:22:57}

i decided to change curses (ch2) to restrictions because it fits much better.

Next chapter there will be a battle so i hope i will be able to write it well.

Thanks for reading!

3