Chapter 9
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because i hadnt informed them that i would be joining them on their trip they were quite surprised to see me when i entered the ship through the bridge. There were around 50 soldiers getting ready to take off.

"Greetings Sir, we hadnt expected to see you so we didnt prepare anything", one of the soldiers probably the one in charge said.

"No problem it was a very spontanious decision to join you, i heared the in the next city we might even meet a dragon."

"Well we got the information that there was a dragons nest nearby and because the monsters are all extremely aggressive for no reason we thought that it might had attacked the city. It may even be able to hold the dragon back for a while because it is one of the strongest citys in the region but we have to hurry.", the commander(?) said.

I had seen them transporting the a lot of weapons on board so they will be ready. And i was very exited to test out the sword moves that i had trained, which is probably very stupid but i didnt care because i was very bored. Oh and my status looked like this.

Name: David Williams
Age: 16
Sex: Male

Level: 20,341

Rank:SSS-

Health: 500,000/500,000
STR: 20,341
AGI: 20,341
DEF: 20,341
VIT: 5,000

I figured out how the rank thing worked it wasnt all about stats, it was more about combat power which meant even though my level and my stats were tremendeous my rank wasnt that high. It would be probably even lower if i didnt do any sword training.

My status was comparable to that of an LL-Rank monster (the stats are really not that important, its more about tecniques and knowledge on how to use your power the most efficient way.) but because i didnt really know how to use my strenght correctly my rank is only SSS- -Rank.

I had also used all the points i got from levels a few hours ago so there will be a few new jets, i even got two F-22s that will accompany us on the trip. The jets engines and toughness were upgraded by the system so they could fly at an impressive maximum speed of 5 mach and an rank of LL-.

But for some reason i dont know they put them in the MTPs plane storage that is used to store and repair planes, they can even be ejected of the plane by using a trap door.

After everything was ready and the pilot got permission from the tower to start the plane started and after a few seconds it was already in the air. I left the passenger room to go to a meeting room which was really huge, it was huge enough to fit around 200 people in it.

The meeting took around 5 minutes and after that i went to the boarding room of the plane. I looked out of a window that was nearby and was shocked. 'So thats were all the flying monsters went, there are at least a 100,000 of them!'

I wasnt exeggarating, the entire sky was filled with monsters, some looking like dinosours, some like griffins, some were wyverns, heck one  could even see some dragons, but they didnt look too powerful.

Hundreds of them got completely oblitterated by the cannons of the plane when they were trying to get close.

Then there was a gigantic explosion and i saw that one of the F-22s had fired a missle. 'Worthy of being called one of the stronges fighter jets in the world-even though it got a little upgrade not much things had changed. I looked at the jet killing thousands of monsters by itself.

Then a gigantic floating island appeared in front of us. I was told that it was a very special city but that completely exeeded my imagination.

A shield flickered around the city and it looked like it was going to be destroyed any minute. The island was also slowly falling towards the ground.

"Now thats going to be a big  challange, there are more then 2 million people on this island! We have to save at least as much as we can!", i said determined to myself.

"Thats what we are here for Sir, the other MTPs will arive here in a few seconds, so please get ready", the commander of this mission said as he appeared behind me.

According to the current descending speed of the island we had only about two days maybe even less.

Then the other planes arrived and this mission had officially started. The machine guns thad were hidden before started to reveal themselves and began to shoot at full power. They had sourrounded the city and shot everything that was near it.

After a few minutes the area all the monsters that were too close to the city were killed. the first MTP decended after the barrier around the city was destroyed. We had to hurry becase if we take too long we will attract the attention of the dragon nest.

After 15 minutes it had already exeeded its seats so it gained altitude and then flew away to the base at the maximum speed it was able to fly, 4 mach.

For a few hours the plane i was in was just covering the other planes, but then it was our turn and the plane descended and moved towards the people that were already waiting for us.

Before the people could enter the plane i had already jumped off the side of the bridge. It was a very impulsive idea but after i had already fallen 30 metres i hit the ground, shattering the road.

"What the hell i thought that it was only in anime and mangas like that! Had my body become that hard?"

After that i ran around the city helping people for around a day. Now nearly everybody had been evacuated. Many people had also entered their own flying ships, but they were not really able to exert any combat power and they were really slow.

But because it would be impossible to evacuate all people within 1 day, no even within 2 days they told all people that we would cover their retreat and thats what happened. I looked into the sky looking at the flying ships and planes leaving. I myself had allowed them to do that without me.

Why? Because they had left me a Sukhoi su-35S to fly back.

And i even thought that was smart! But that was so dumb even a rock would be smarter, but i was blinded by my "power" which i didnt even had. But if you dont think you have to learn the hard way and so i did.

When i made my way back to the plane i heared a loud roar and realized how dumb my decision actually was. The soldiers and the commander had tried to tell this to me multiple times but i didnt listen.

"I guess next time i have to use my f*cking brain bevore i decide something", i said and began to run towards the plane.

And i had another problem, my knowledge on how to fly it was vast because of the system but i hadnt actually flew it so i hadnt any actual experience.

Under normal circumstances i would have been able to opperate this jet but now? Guess we have to find out.

Nice cliffhanger right? *evil lough*

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

1