Chapter 13
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Announcement
Just to say it again, the cultivation stages are:

Qi gathering, Qi refining, Foundation building, Golden core, Nascent soul, Soul formation, Tribulation transcendense, Immortal, Immortal soldier, Immortal general, Immortal king, Immortal Emperor, Immortal Saint, True Immortal

I wasnt really listening the speech of the director, like probably 90% of all the students, but when his word came to cultivation i began to listen more closely.

"Like you already know we do have a cultivation building in our school that you can attend at the times you dont have any classes. And because getting to the 1st stage of qi refining is probably aside the breakthrough to the next realm the hardest thing to do, for the next few weeks every class will go to the cultivation building at least once. The military has provided us with 20 nascent soul realm people to guide you. Also if you cultivate mana you should already have the 1st circle and to guide you on the way of mana you the military has provided us with 4th circle mages.

Because the military is eager to help people who are talented in cultivation to get stronger, in a few weeks after everyone has gotten to the Qi refining stage you will have the opportunity to gain their attention in the mock fights. Those fights will be overseen by a few Soul Formation experts that will ensure your safety if anything goes wrong during one of the battles.

If you are able to gain the attention of the military, they will offer you an opportunity to join one of the military funded schools. These schools have much greater qi and mana gathering arrays and more ressurces. You can even join on some of their operations if they jugde you to be able to do these.", the principal said.

I smiled.

'If you do this speech exactly like that in the future you will be loughed upon.' This thought was backed up by the data the military collected. The data basicially said that it is very likely that the population will double within the next few years which was crazy! But it also sad that because the gathering arrays are so good it will be considered average in 10-20 years to be in the golden core realm and the average for mages will be the 2nd circle. So people at the age of 12 will already be in the foundation building stage or the 1st circle if they are somewhat talented.

There was also a reason why the students should be in the qi refining realm rather than in the qi gathering realm, and that was techniques. The problem was that you are not able to use the qi in the qi gathering stage. The same applied to the mages. In the mage apprentice realm you can not use any mana.

'But these mock battles... maybe i should join them. But to join them i need to attend a class. Maybe i should join the class of the guy next to me. I think his name was collin.'

"Hey Collin, in which class are you in?", i whispered.

"Im in 11 c why are you asking?", he answered, also whispering.

"I was just interested.", i answered and took out my phone. Time to use the power of the military. I texted my secretary, yes i had one for some reason, that i wanted to join class 11 c of the school i was currently in. Shortly after that i recieved a reply stating that it will be done.

'Well that was easy', i thought an put my phone back into my pockets. The phone was from apple. Not that apple from earth, but the one from here. The system just copied a few companies in my memories like samsung, apple, microsoft, amazon and a lot more. For me it was very good because then i didnt have to remember any new names and didnt have to come up with new names.

Speaking of names, the country i created didnt have any nome, i was thinking of the most creative name in the world, asgard. Well i was terrible with names and tried to give the responsibility to somone else but they refused saying it is the responsibility of the creator of a country to name it. Bullshit!

While i was complaining in my thoughts about how unfair it was i recieved the message that i am now officially a member of the class 11c.

I changed my thoughts to a different topic and that was on which realm i could archive within a month, that was when the mock battles will be held. The principal also said that the battles will be held at the arena where all the schools will have their battles against each other. The battles will be taking place from monday to friday.

Meanwhile the principal had already finished his speech and all the students were heading towards their classrooms. I thought how they already knew where their classrooms where but then it came to my mind that they probably got a map of the school before today.

When i arrived at the classroom together with Collin i saw that it was just like what i was used to. The classroom had on the front the teachers desk that was positioned on the wall so the students could see the screen that will display all the stuff that the teacher teaches. In front of the teachers desk there were 4 rows of tables, each row had place for 7 people. in the middle of the room there was a passage  that seperated the tables into a left and a right side. I decided to go for the 'main caracter' seat in the last row next to the windows.

Collin sat next to me. After the teacher had introduced himself and made sure that the students who didnt were excused were there he started the lesson.

After the first day i went back home and i didnt regret it one bit that i joined the school. For some reason the lessons were much better then what was standard on earth. Well even though it was only the first day but i liked all of the teachers. We also got the information that on friday the class will go to the cultivation room.

F*ck i think i have a big problem and that is naming the people. I am already horrible with names. I mean i cant even remember the names of teachers that i really like and had for years. And i was always bad at naming so i will ask you on which name i should choose as country name. And also dont wonder if i just dont give any names to some people. People in this novel will probably only get a nome if i can come up with one that i am satisfied.

What should the name of the country be?
  • Asgard Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artea Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belthria Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auran Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(please write in the comments) Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0