Chapter 24 – Animators Animate
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Nexus Animation, the work progress was at its peak. Animators were finally allowed to show their ability, passion and talent. The sound of the keyboard was heard, with every member of the Animation studio watching in awe as the magic was happening.

They weren’t in awe because they never saw something like this (except Kira), no they were in awe seeing what it looked like a four-armed human doing and working on an animation with the speed of light. He looked like a superhero, a hero that came here to fasten the process and to save a day, a hero that could singlehandedly do the job of at least ten animators.

You might wonder who is the hero in question. Did Kira again do his negotiation magic and manage to employ a character from ‘My Hero’? No, the answer is rather simple. He is the hero that everyone here is very familiar with. His hero's name is “Mr. ZZZ”, and his real name is Noya Katsu.

Yes, you read this correctly. The ever-sleepy and lazy Noya Katsu and also the chief animator for this project, but he is also known by another title in this studio – “The Ace of Nexus Animation”.

Noya Katsu, with his love of sleeping, is also a genius animator. The main reason why Kira’s father gave him a job and why he turned a blind eye to his sleeping habits.

As this studio has a big lack of animators, just three animators are simply not enough to work on a project like this, but because of the lack of funds, Kira asked them to just this once endure the hardship of making this possible.

Fortunately, Noya is used to this, as the man once created an anime by himself, so it is really fit to call him a superhero. If this anime becomes a success, don’t be surprised if Kira builds a shrine for Noya because his current actions aren’t normal.

But no matter how talented he is, he is still a one man, a human at that. So, the other two animators are important as much as him.

While Noya was doing his magic, the magic that included drawing and animating keyframes, Nikola was busy trying to animate the movement of the characters, which was his speciality. Noya would do the basics and create the floor for the other two to make it complete.

Nikola was not just a fan of the muscles, he was also the expert in creating and animating smooth movement and especially creating cool-looking muscles, something that this specific anime doesn’t need that much.

On the other hand, Shiba Ryo was busy dealing with the background. Noya Katsu was the best at creating beautiful backgrounds, be it a normal-looking world, a fantasy world or even something historical but because of his work overload Shiba Ryo had to take some of that burden, for now, he is doing a fine job in that department. With that said if you ask the man in question he would rather animate some awesome boobas physics, something that he is a master in but as we all know this anime won’t have much fan service. This is quite a shame in your narrator's opinion but hey maybe in the future…

And like that, the whole Nexus Animation was working full steam, trying to make sure that every detail was perfect, and that every part of this project will be successful. There is still quite some time before they finish their job but the first signs looked promising. So, hopefully, no problems will arise…

Umm, was that a flag?


If you want to read more chapters upfront check out my Patreon

Big thanks to GMANDYG0904 for supporting me on Patreon

0