Chapter 34 – Release in every part of the world
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari’ was released in the rest of Japan and the world - after the first two episodes were aired on Kisato TV, as the contract said that Kisato TV is a platform on where the mentioned anime is going to be aired in Japan.

The problem here is that not every television in Japan has that program, actually, that is the local television, so mostly Kisato bros and sisters were the ones enjoying the anime. Still, Kira isn’t an idiot and isn’t a businessman who does stuff without any logical reasoning.

He negotiated with the people in charge of Kisato TV that after the first two episodes were aired on the television, the anime was going to be aired on another program, this time a little bit more famous Japanese program, known for showing anime on it.

This was a win-win deal for everyone. Kira is going to show his loyalty to the Kisato people and like that gain new fans, Kisato TV is going to get an early start for the show, recognition and more viewership, as this is the first anime made by the Kisato-based studio, so, of course, people were going to watch it. As for Anime Tokyo, a famous Japanese television based in Tokyo that is known for airing anime, they will air a new anime from a promising new studio, they also put a clause in the contract that if the first two episodes get a bad critique, the money they are going to give to the other two parties is going to be a lot lower. You can see from this that Kira believed in their anime and took a risk – he hit the jackpot. And as you know OnlyAnime is a platform where you will be able to watch ‘Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari’ anime in other countries.

So, the other bros and sisters were finally able to start the romantic journey presented by Nexus Animation.

The first few episodes were slowly building the story, relationship and characters. This isn’t a grandiose journey through another world but a nice and calming one, something that can be a good rest for anime fans around the world, who got tired after watching all the fighting, gore and drama.

That was something that our beloved director and scriptwriter was aiming for, not a story that is going to be tense and show something never seen before but a human story, about emotions, relationships, and growing as a human being in that relationship…

He managed to tell what he wanted to perfectly and that is why most of the reviews they got were good ones.

One could notice on several places on the social media threads about this anime, there were not a lot of them, like for some other big anime, but still they existed.

In one such thread, people were commenting on the first five released episodes.

[You know what, I kind of like this, it's calm, cute but at the same time real…]

[Eeeh, it doesn’t work for me, it lacks something, some dum, tras, bum, that type of thing…]

[You idiot person upstairs, if you want to watch something with that kind of elements, go watch some stupid, basic Shonen crap and let us normal people enjoy our romance shows…]

[Chill, chill, no need to shout, it was fine, nothing special, but it did touch me…]

[You all have such trash taste, I can't even…]

[Oj you, what do you mean trash taste, I know a lot of people in Japan that have a really trashy taste and let me tell you I am not one of them]

Normal anime fan conversation, something that you can see all over anime forums. With that said, it is good that people are talking about it, good for Kira and Nexus Animation of course. Not every opinion and review was positive but that was to be expected, for a show like this – it was never going to be everyone’s cup of tea.

Fans were not the only ones talking about this anime, as even some journalists wrote articles on it. The Japanese magazine ‘Love in Anime’, a magazine that mostly contains articles about Shojo, Romance and Slice-of-life anime naturally did a review on ‘Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari’

It was a short piece but nonetheless, it was a big move forward for the Nexus Animation. The journalist also gave it a rating of eight, out of ten, a really high score, of course, that was also a kind of promotion for the anime, making more people try it.

When it comes to Western bros and sisters – OnlyAnime also has a system where one can give a rating for the anime and a review that people can like if they agree with it. John also plans to create a forum that is going to be a part of the package and the experience that the site is going to bring to the people who buy the subscription (7$ a month). John Smiley was busy from the beginning of creating this whole new story of his, so Nexus Animation anime wasn’t the only one on the site but because of their business partnership and friendship OnlyAnime put ‘Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari’ on the first page and promoted it, so a good amount of people saw it.

Most of the people who watched it already rated it, a rating that they might change, depending on how the ending will be and let us not forget that the anime still has to air six episodes. Despite that, the number shouldn’t change too much and in a rating system that is similar to the rest of the world, 10 is the highest score and an anime that people give a rating of 10 is practically from the position of some, considered a masterpiece.

The first anime of Nexus Animation on the mentioned streaming site currently has a rating of 7.97.

0