Chapter 1 – My Father
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Attention all passengers, flight number 550…”

The mechanical voice could be heard throughout the whole airport making some people prepare their luggage as their flight is soon leaving.

The rest of them continued with their business, preparing their tickets, reading newspapers or just resting, as it was still morning or to be precise 8 a.m.

As the flights were leaving there was one particular flight important to us that was currently in the process of docking. On the body of the airplane, one can see “British Airlanes” written there. So here it is, the plane that signals the beginning of a special story, a normal-looking plane that has our MC in its stomach.

The plane docked and a sea of people started leaving it. One of the first people that was coming out was a muscular, 189 cm guy that looked like a model. Why is he important you ask? Of course, because behind him there he was, the main guy.

After looking carefully, a certain young man can be spotted behind an Apollo-like model, He has short dark hair, is of medium height and with shades on his face, he was walking to the entrance of the airport with calm steps. Even though nobody could see his eyes, one can feel the sorrow aura that is bursting around him.

The young man was about to enter the main lobby of the airport, but before he came in, he stared at the sign on the doors.

“Welcome to Kisato.”

...

“Welcome to Kisato, sir.”

The already mentioned young man is currently at the reception where he is doing the stuff you need to do when you come to a different country.

“So, mister Rowe, would you like us to call a taxi for you that can take you to your destination.”

“No, thank you. I will just take a walk.”

With a small smile, Kira Rowe left and he took a walk which was a much-needed exercise for him after sitting for a long time in a plane.

Walking to his destination Kira looked around, looking at the different and colorful houses, cars that were passing and clean streets that were the pride of Kisato inhabitants.

Kisato is a lively medium-sized town that has everything one would need, while also having room for breathing, not being too noisy, with people that were happy and satisfied with their lives.

Kira on the other hand still had that sad smile on his face. With a lot of thoughts on his mind, he finally reached his destination.

In front of him was a two-story yellow house. His new home.

*Click*

“I..I am home.”

With a stutter he looked around the house and an unbearable silence welcomes him.

Putting his bag down he entered a kitchen and on a bar that was stationed just outside the kitchen he saw a framed photo. In that photo, there he is, he himself and another middle-aged man who with the biggest smile on his face has an arm around his shoulders.

Staring at the photo for a couple of minutes, he took it and went upstairs and entered a room, on the door of that room there is a sign that reads, “Father”.

Looking around the room Kira felt lost, as everything he looked at there was a piece of memory that reminded him of his father and at the same time of the memories they created together. He sat on the bed and with tears slowly appearing he put the picture on the bed and then put his hands on his face and silently wept, saying his last goodbye to his father, the biggest backbone in his life.

2