Chapter 7 *(R-18)
993 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watched as Sayla began to cover her face with her hands.

 

(How embarrassing! ♡ ... Nnnnmmm ♡ ... but ♡ ... nnmmm ... I don't think ... ♡ ... I can resist ♡ .... To this incredible feeling♡)

 

"Ahhh ♡" Hearing her moan softly, it only made me more motivated. I began to insert my tongue deeper while using my thumb to massage her clit.

 

"Dylan ♡ ... do it ♡ ... aaahhh ♡ a little ... slow down ♡". Despite what she said, her thoughts were different.

 

(Please ♡ ... don't stop ♡ ...and do it faster ♡ ... nnnmmm ♡).

 

Instead of heeding Sayla's wishes, I slowed down and started sucking more gently.

 

"Dylan?"

 

(Why did he stop?)

 

"Sayla, you need to be more honest. If you want me to go on, you have to say it with your own mouth." She became more nervous, and I could see how agitated she was by her large exhalations of air.

 

"But ♡ uff ... ufff." She seemed to hesitate a little, but after a few seconds.

 

"Dylan ♡ ... uff ... uff ... make ♡ ... make me cum ♡". As soon as I finished listening to her request, I slipped my tongue back into her vagina and started moving it much faster than before.

 

"Aaahhh ♡ ... Ahhhh ♡ ... Dylan ♡ ... I think ... I'm going to cuminggg! ♡". As soon as she finished screaming, a loud spurt drenched my entire face.

 

She lay there on the bed, letting out loud exhales and little moans. "Aaahhh ♡ ... ufff ♡ ... ufff♡".

 

Seeing her exhausted, I looked in Leidy's direction, only to find her looking at us with a passionate gaze as she masturbated with her hands.

 

I saw how wet she was and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I climbed onto the bed, approached her and supported myself using my knees.

 

I brought my dick close to her vagina and began to move it up and down and vice versa.

 

She seemed to understand what I was accomplishing as she watched my interaction with Sayla.

 

"Dylan ♡ ... stick it in ♡ ... Please ♡ ... Stick your dick ♡ ... deep ♡ ... deep ♡ ... into my vagina ♡ ...".

 

(I want him ♡ ... I want him to put his big dick ♡ ... into me ♡ ... and make me forget ♡ ... Jack ♡).

 

Instead of putting my dick in slowly, I pushed it in all at once, and I could feel her body trembling as her vagina squeezed me tighter and tighter.

 

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ♡!"

 

"Did you cum already? But I just barely got it in!" I asked, but I couldn't hear an answer nor could I hear her thoughts for a few moments.

 

"Uff ♡ ... Uff ♡ ..."

 

(nnnmmm ♡ ... continue ♡ ... I want you to ♡ it ♡ ... Goals deeper ♡).

 

I couldn't help but smile and felt my cock getting harder than before. I continued to thrust in and out of her vagina.

 

"Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!".

 

The sound of our bodies being connected echoed throughout the room.

 

"Aaahhh ♡ ... aaahhh! ♡." She moaned every time I gave a thrust and pulled out.

 

"Clap! Clap! Clap!".

 

"You like my cock that much ♡?"

 

"Yessss ♡! ... nnnmmm ... ♡."

 

(I love it ♡ ... I want more ♡ ... I don't want this to end ♡ ...but I think I'm going to cum♡).

 

I could feel her pussy squeezing me.

 

"Dylannnnnnnn ♡!"

 

"I'll cum inside." Was what I said and she wrapped her legs around my back.

 

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh!" I could feel all my cum go deep inside her vagina, and after a while I pulled out my dick, watching it squirt cum in large quantities.

 

I watched her close her eyes and fall asleep. But for my part, I looked at my dick and it was still hard. Sayla started crawling over to where Leidy was and started licking the cum that was coming out of her vagina.

 

After appreciating the view, I reached behind Sayla and lined my cock up with her pussy, shoving it in while she was distracted.

 

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!" She let out a loud moan. I just hope no one heard it. I'll have to prioritize learning <Sound Mitigation> magic.

 

I stopped thinking about it and started moving my hips as fast as I could.

 

"Aaahhhh ♡ ... nnnnmmm ♡ … Aaaahhhh ♡"

 

"Clap! Clap! Clap!".

 

I could feel her cumming and trying to synchronize her movements with mine.

 

(We look like ♡ ... aaahhhhhhh ♡ ... animals ♡).

 

We continued to move our bodies for half an hour until.

 

"Aaahhhhhhh ♡ ... ooohhhh ♡ ..."

 

"Sayla, I'm almost coming. Get ready because I'm going to inseminate you." I could feel her start to squeeze me when I said that sentence.

 

(Get me pregnant ♡ ... Get me pregnant ♡ ... Get me pregnant).

 

I gave one last thrust and released my cum inside her vagina.

 

"I cumingggg ♡♡♡!" cried Sayla as she felt it paint her insides white.

 

(I'm going to end up pregnant ♡♡♡♡ ... I'm going to end up pregnant ♡♡♡)

 

"Uff..." that was a bit exhausting, I laid on the bed and watched as the two of them were breathing heavily from everything we've done. But I'm not going to end with just this.

 

I had said I was going to satisfy them both.

 

I saw Leidy resting so I slapped her ass hard.

 

Clap!

 

"Nnnnnmmmmmm! Seeing her wake up I said.

 

"Come" she started to slowly crawl over to my side and I took the opportunity to grab her head and intertwine our tongues.

 

"Nnnnnnnnmmmmm" When our tongues parted, we both had our breath hitching.

 

"Clean it" I indicated pointing to my sorrow and she just nodded before she moved closer and started sucking on it. Which felt much better than before.

 

"Glubbbbbb ♡ ... Glubbbbbb ♡" Watching her do that turned me on so much that I cum again and she is swallowed it with a fascinated look on her face and cleaned my cum as thoroughly as she could until there was nothing left.

 

"Now get on" She looked at me with a confused face, but after a moment she understood my intentions and she shoved my cock into her vagina.

 

"Aaahhh"

 

(So deep ♡)

 

"Move" I gave her another command and she began to move her hips from top to bottom.

 

“nnnmmm ♡... nnnmmmmm ”

 

“Leidy, do you want to have a baby like Sayla wants?”

 

(Dylan's baby ♡? I feel like my vagina longs for it ♡)

 

“Aaahhh ♡...Dylan ♡...but ♡..what happened to ♡....Jack ♡..aaahhh...♡?” Despite what she said, she started moving her hip faster.

 

"Clap! Clap! Clap!

 

“He has no need to know it, just as he knows nothing of what we do. No one will know that the baby you carry in your belly will be mine, and in case he find out, I will accept all the responsibility to be by your side and have a house in which we can live together. If you want it, just move your hips faster and you'll have me cuming."

 

I'm not lying because I don't plan on abandoning someone I've managed to forge a [Vincle] with and also someday I'll have to get a place to make my women have a good time without anyone knowing what we're doing.

 

(I want ♡... I want to get pregnant ♡)

 

“Dylan ♡... Aaahhh ♡... Yes ♡” I could feel her hips moving faster and faster trying to squeeze, so I offered her a hand and started pushing my hip.

 

“Dylan ♡... I think ♡... I'm gonna coming ♡” Listening to her, I put a last push, and I began to spread all my semen into her.

 

When I finished, I could see her have some spasms before she lay down on my body.

 

"Sayla, don't pretend you're asleep. This has just begun” She was stunned to hear me.

 

(I want to take a break ♡)

 

“We’re still not sure if you ended up pregnant and there’s only a few hours left for it to be night, we need to have a few rounds so that Leidy and you can bring evidence that if they went shopping.” This day was far from over.

21