1: I’m Confused
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How should I explain all of this? Alright, let's start from the beginning. My name is Yuya Takeshi, an ordinary man from Japan who lives a normal life.

Everything was fine and peaceful at first, until one day, a group of men tried to harass a woman. I didn't stand by and beat them all up, but unexpectedly, one of them had a knife.

And you can guess what happened next, I was stabbed and died a gruesome death. Hey! Don't get me wrong! I'm strong! You understand? It's just... they had a knife! That's cheating!

Okay, calm down. As I said, I died, but as some of you smart people may have guessed, I was reborn in another world. That world is quite modern, even very modern, but as you can imagine, it's not an ordinary world. In that world, there is a kind of energy that can make someone very strong, even like a god, but who would have thought that one day monsters would come and cause destruction and chaos.

In the end, the Five Great Nations accommodated various people from various places, and from accommodating them in five places, those five places became the territories of the Five Great Nations.

At first, I didn't know the name of the place where I lived, but after living there for a few years, I finally found out. Its name is Konoha Village.

At first, I was confused why it was called a village, even though it was the size of a small town, but when I heard the name Konoha, my brain started spinning fast. I immediately ran and climbed to a high place, and finally realized that there were statues of the Hokage faces, covered by various tall buildings, that's why I never noticed it.

It surprised and confused me, so I immediately asked my parents various things and found some surprising information.

After a war at the level of a god, which was the Fifth Shinobi World War, Boruto and Sarada got married, Konohamaru replaced Shikamaru as the temporary Hokage, and shortly after that, Sarada became the Hokage.

Boruto and Sarada had children, and then monsters appeared, after which the Kage of the Five Great Elemental Nations agreed to accommodate as many people as possible to survive the monsters.

That's why Konoha is now much larger than in the Naruto or Boruto anime. After fighting against monsters continuously, the ninja finally reached a state of stabilization.

Although monsters won't attack the Five Great Nations blindly too often, they are still at the top of the food chain, even after various Jinchuriki joined and tried to destroy all the monsters, it's still impossible because their numbers are endless.

Because the monsters can reproduce very quickly, which is impossible to destroy completely.

But it's not just that, even the monsters can control chakra and have insane power, even some monsters are so strong that they are equivalent to Jinchuriki.

Now, after hundreds of years have passed, the Five Great Nations still survive and develop to be able to eliminate every monster and take over the Shinobi world.

That's roughly what happened. At first, I was quite happy to arrive in another world, but when I finally found out that this world is very chaotic, I take back my words, I'm confused.

Note: Yo, you can read on my Patreon, there are more than 10 chapters there: 

Patreon.com/Alex_Fabianoki

Patreon me:)

2