Noise
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So here again with this sad story, twisted and passionate at the same time, of broken hearts, misunderstandings or even being true in everything she has experienced. His mother shares her new place where they live, great view, as I thought, the apartment is bigger, so what game is he playing with him? He is testing her in a thousand ways to see how strong theirs together is because he fuck with her head this way he told her I'm not going to be on the phone that's a child's thing when I can have you here leave it all and come with me I'll take care of you I'll love you like no one has ever done my life Life come and you will live for the first time in your years of life but I am not going to punish myself by just seeing you on the cell phone, you will have to make a decision, do you come with me, leave everything behind or help go to you since everything here is a little difficult to obtain. But while I'm helping my mother who suffers from epilepsy and is alone and only has me, the power is in your hands, I can't do much, only what I can do. Meanwhile I'm going to keep my mind busy so I don't go crazy thinking. Promise me you'll do the same. Don't dedicate your life only to what you know. Have fun. Talk to people. Don't lock yourself up like I've done all this time. You deserve to live and feel what it means to be free. God for now. a god that she didn't take so well, she feels incomplete and so complete when they both talk it's a spark of fireworks and when they make love ectectually it's like it's the most intense and platonic thing that two sparks can decipher for while there is distance between them what he will be doing at this moment possibly helping his mother putting her new home in order while she is writing the story with perhaps half-forgotten details at this moment possibly having his coffee while writing the story of both of them that he doesn't know how to fence ending between them I know that they both love each other and this distance is making a deep impression in each of their bodies, it is having an effect and it is at the same time crazy but if she is not with him. He prefers to move away little by little while she clings, he looks for a way in which she can financially afford to be able to buy the tickets and her passport. The money is only enough for her to live her day-to-day life, pay rent, buy food and sometimes take out money to get out of walk, maybe she writing her story, someone can hear her sound and the cry of both for their love to be able to reach. but while she is alone when she rests it is as if she died and when she wakes up with tears in her eyes because she needs him in her life they both want each other but her financial life is not enough to achieve that simple thought that is to think .

2