Chapter 8- Short side story
144 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maki tired of training and sat at the vending machines, looking up, lost in thought. “Haah, it's so boring here, no one is around, and it's so hot. I should just go to my room.”

She took a shower, went into her room, and ruled out her favorite food, junk food, placing it on the table while reading a manga. She was so immersed in the manga that she bit her fingers while trying to eat a potato chip.

“Ouch.” Annoyed, she put away the snacks and jumped on her bed, lying on her back, one leg on the other. “Where was I.” She flipped the pages of her manga and continued reading while moving her foot around.

A scene from the manga really caught her by surprise, making her jump up with a smile on her face, “woah, what a twist, things are getting interesting.”

After an hour of reading, she started falling asleep and dozed off with the manga on her face. Suddenly, someone knocked at her door, waking her from her sweet dreams, which could be seen from her annoyed expression as she walked to the door.

“What?... Oh, Nitta, is there a mission?”

“Sorry to disturb you like this, but a mission just came in.”

“Sigh, I will get ready. Give me a few minutes.”

She walked back into her room and started preparing. While getting ready, Nitta saw the inside of her room because she left the door open.

[What a mess, I never would have thought she would have such a messy room, haha]

8