Marine (chap 2)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt a splash in the water.

I woke up ready for anything but a sandwing falling on top of me. I growled ready to lash out but then I remembered the sandwing war is over and you are in a school. it didn't help the urge. Cactus yelped and climbed out of the pool and I hopped up after and waited until he shook off all the water before drenching him with water I am not in the mood to forgive a sandwing.

"ha!" Cactus laughed which was weird "get here you ..."

Cactus jumped at me I rolled then pushed him we landed in the pool and splashed water all over Frost who had been peacefully sleeping he shrunk back and watched the noise woke Summer up, she cheered and started to wrestle me as Cactus jumped on me also.

"two against one? that's not fair!" I shouted but honestly this has actually been the best time that I can remember having.

Aspen watched from his suspention and Lily woke up due to my shout she flew down to the battlefield and tackled Summer.

suddenly I turned Kit had been sneaking up behind me and my tail knocked her into Moths hammock - Moth was the only one who had slept through the noise but she finally woke up when Kit crashed into her. she jumped down and started to make moves at Kit.

Aspen must have decided to join in because when I looked over my shoulder he was pinned down by Lily.

A blue and white silkwing walked in Lily froze which caused Aspen to twist to see what she was looking at he moved his tail that tripped Cactus who fell into Kit who yelped and fell into me the unexpected weight made me fall into the pool and acidentally pushed Moth along with me she reached out for balance and grabbed onto Summer she was dragged into the pool also the splash from the pool drenched everyone else in the room.

the blue silkwing smiles "dang I sure wish I was in your group - not that - er - i-if I was in one I'd like want to be in yours anyway but like I-" he sighs "you know what I mean"

"okay time for class guys!" Lily shouts "come on come on!"

Cactus laughs "I'd be suprised if every dragon at PH wasn't awake by now"

so best morning ever?

 

0