Chapter 34: Learning More.
471 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 34: Learning More.

(Tesslia’s POV)

Splash!

With Mistress flashing a pleading look, Risa paid it no mind, and continued to hog me via me sitting in her lap. Like a child, Karlena solemnly and lightly splashed around in the bath.

Risa: “Let’s look at your health, Tesslia.” She suggested.

With a nod, I brought up a holographic display. Right now, it could only show my current health, but it was basically a personal computer on my neck.

Both of my Mistresses wore a trendy-looking band around their wrists, which were probably also computers. As for mine… it was still restricted. Eh, at least it is fun to dig around the health menu. It was like I, myself, was a pet in those small toy games from my youth…

Karlena: “Looking at her health is so fun…” She added, quickly appearing next to us within seconds.

Risa: “Yes, it is. Normally, tending to the health of pets is a chore, one which is given to a maid to handle. But with Tesslia… it’s fun to care for her.” She agreed.

Tesslia: “…”

Now wait just a second… I am fine with calling myself a nurturing pet, but when they say it… it really irks me. How did I never realize that I was such a damn hypocrite?…

Karlena: “Oh, look! We made her upset!” She happily exclaimed.

Damn stupid fucking sci-fi bullshit tech! Why can it detect my emotions? Look, like one of those games, it even says why I am upset! This is a major invasion of my privacy…

Risa: “After we marry you, we’ll have no right to look over your health, Tesslia. For now, just deal with it.” She said with a soothing tone, rubbing my head, not coaxing me out of my pouting mood.

Tesslia: “Do vampires not marry each other?” I ask with a curious tone.

Karlena: “We do. But when it comes to sex… we’re asexual to each other. We only feel sexual pleasure and want for humans.” She answered.

Tesslia: “How do you have children?” I reply with another burning question of mine.

Risa: “When we want a child, we hug another one of our kind, and one of us will end up pregnant. Of course, both need to give consent for it to work.” She explained.

Tesslia: “…”

Doesn’t that mean Risa is married? How else would she have so many children…

Risa: “I am not married, I just wanted to have some offspring. And my lineage is very much sought after, and many are willing to pay top Credits to have a child with me.” She answered my unasked question.

Stupid tag, telling them my secrets… With a pout, I flicked the display off. These two were having far too much fun peering into the inner workings of my mind and body…

Tesslia: “Is that why Charta had different colored hair?” I ask with a head tilt.

Risa: “Why bring her up? You don’t feel for her… right?” She said with a serious tone.

Tesslia: “Please ask yourself why I would feel for a woman that used me as a hostage, and cut my neck.” I reply with a deadpan expression.

Risa: “Yes, that is why, funny girl.” She answered with a laugh.

You know, relaxing in the bath with two hot women, who want you in more ways than one… is very nice. But don’t these two like, not have work to do? Oh, my. They want me so damn much that they can’t even get work done. Hehe…

11