Chapter 44: My Worst Fear, Realized…
363 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 44: My Worst Fear, Realized…

(Tesslia’s POV)

Tesslia: “Is this even needed?” I ask.

Pama: “Needed? No… Do you not want me to do this?” She asked with an upset tone.

Pama was an interesting woman who looked very similar to Risa and Karlena. Which is because she is actually another daughter of Risa. After being told this… I am even more curious about how powerful this family is. I don’t even know their last name…

As for the woman at the moment… she had already taken all my measurements, and even did up a very beautiful design. With how advanced this world is, Pama was able to project a dress onto me, and design it that way.

But she was in the process of dressing me up in various clothes, just as I suspected that she would. Look, I don’t actually mind. Perhaps I am a narcissist, but I do very much enjoy wearing cute outfits…

Pama: “Please let me dress you up more… I would like to redo your outfit a few times, and dressing you up helps with that process.” She pleaded.

Tesslia: “…”

Pama: “Okay, I am lying. Slightly… I will give you 10,000,000 Credits to let me dress you up more!” She bartered.

Tesslia: “Why do you want to do that, though? Karlena and Risa are very beautiful as well, you know. I don’t really compare to them…” I ask with a raised eyebrow.

Pama: “The cuteness and beauty of a human… it is different from our kind, you see. Pets won’t sit still long enough for you to design an outfit, and they absolutely refuse to let you dress them up. You have to sedate them, which isn’t something that can be done on a daily basis. Not to mention… but you’re so cute!” She said, gushing about my cute looks.

This woman wasn’t a pervert. At least, not in a normal sense. I haven’t caught her lusting after me at all. Rather, she was truly focused on the anesthetics of my looks, and how good I look in various different outfits.

Pama: “Please… I’ll double the pay!” She pleaded once more.

Tesslia: “Fine… but could… just remove your daughter from this room, please?” I agree with a sigh.

Pama: “Oh, I actually forgot about her…” She said with a slightly embarrassed expression and tone.

Pama’s daughter had come to find her, which let her meet me. Instantly, the woman had stripped her clothes, and she had tried to sex me then and there. Before she could, Pama restrained her.

Now… for hours, there was a bound woman, with a panty gagged mouth, forced to watch her mother dress up a pretty human. If she didn’t try to rape me, I would feel pity for Pama’s daughter.

Pama’s Daughter: “Mom… all you had to say was that Tesslia is married to Risa and Karlena, and I wouldn’t have touched her.” She said with a pout.

Pama: “Well, you should have thought about that before you tried to jump her bones. Anyway, let’s just considered this to be your punishment.” She said with a stern tone.

Pouting all the way, her daughter had left the room. Now it was just me and Pama again. And as she turned around to face me, with an excited expression on her face… my fear was reignited. Why the hell did I even agree? I don’t need money… Oh, well. If dress up hell is what I’ve agreed to, then I will endure it for the extra Credits…

7