Chapter 52: Giving Them Some Encouragement.❤️
405 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Chapter 52: Giving Them Some Encouragement.

(Tesslia’s POV)

Though physical interaction wasn’t possible, they did have one extra sense through the call. That being… smell. For a bit, the two took to sniffing me.

Look, I, or rather, the humans of this world, always smell fragrant. Literally, I smell like a fairy, or something along those lines. And on top of that, I had just gotten out of the bath.

Risa: “Well? Don’t keep us waiting…” She said with a sultry tone.

Pomf!

Getting up from the bed, I checked outside my room, and then I ordered the maids to not come in for a while. Loudly, I locked the door. Running back to my bed, I jumped onto it.

I guess… I should give them a show. As such, I did a trip tease, which wasn’t a tease, as I had stripped down to my birthday suit. The two were gawking at my body the entire time…

Karlena: “Tesslia… I want to see how you touch yourself.” She said with a seductive tone.

Slick!

Her oddly sexy words were all that I needed. Taking my hand, I start to massage my sex thoroughly, moaning out in pleasure, and making slick wet sounds emerge in the once quiet room.

Risa: “So that’s how you like to be touched? I’ll remember that for next time…” She said with a giggle.

One on each of my sides, the present, yet not fully here due to limits of technology, girls were egging me on, goading me into touching myself more. Revealing my secrets…

Karlena: “Keep going~.” She whispered in my ear with a sexy tone.

Risa: “We want to see you orgasm from your own self-pleasure.” She whispered with a sexy tone as well.

Look, I was already deeply in love with Risa and Karlena, their voices easily send me up the wall. So damn attractive to listen to, even when they aren’t being sexy…

Squirt!

My vigorous rubbing of my flower had caused it to erupt. As I twist and tremble through my orgasm, my two wives coaxed me out of it. But only verbally this time.

Tesslia: “…”

Karlena: “So cute!” She praised.

Risa: “Yes, our wife is the cutest. That much cannot be denied. This experience was… unique. Not being able to touch her does leave a longing, though.” She agreed.

While I was still in the process of overcoming my orgasm, the two were debating the philosophy of this act. Did it really need to be discussed so intently?

Here I was, red in the face, still reeling from my orgasm, and my wives were talking about it so damn casually… I take it back. I won’t do this again, ever!!!

Karlena: “Oh, she is pouting!” She said with a laugh, pointing out my pouting expression.

Risa: “Ah, we must have forgotten the aftercare.” She assumed.

Tesslia: “…”

Risa: “Tesslia, I’ll bring you a gift back. Please don’t pout any more. With this, I have all the energy needed to continue working.” She said with a coaxing tone.

Karlena: “I will also be getting you a gift. Though it isn’t enough, I can finish the rest of my work after witnessing such a miracle.” She added with a smile.

Tesslia: “Okay.” I reply.

Risa: “Please go back to relaxing, dear. We thank you for your efforts in comforting us, and we’re sorry that we’ve disturbed your relaxation.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Tesslia: “It’s fine! Good luck at work, you two.” I say with a smile.

Soon the call ended, and I fell back onto my bed. Even though the call ended, I was still all smiles. How can one be still pouty after hearing such a thing? My masturbation was seen as a miracle to them?…

Has any words more arousing ever been uttered before? Despite it not being needed… their words and appreciation fueled my lust, and my hands for yet another session of self loving…

10