Chapter 1
68 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is your end Immortal Samurai!"

I stared at my opponent with disdain in my eyes, as long as he has no enchantments on his blade he will never kill me permanently. He charged and I just let him get close before drawing my blade with a speed invisible to the human eye. As the dust around us settled, The top half of the man's body fell to the ground followed by his legs.

I was the greatest swordsman in the world, and an immortal existence, I have studied every form of swordsmanship for over a millennium, and have never been defeated by anyone. However, I always remember what my friend said before her death.

"Remember that one day you must die."

I have kept this message close to my heart, and have searched for an opponent worthy of my strength, one who will beat me in combat and finally bring an end to my tortured existence.

Suddenly, Under my feet appeared a strange circle of light, one that emanated a dark aura. Suddenly from my blade appeared Diablo, my contracted Imp and the one who originally gave me my immortality.

"Kali! I have a bad feeling about this."

"Well Diablo, do you know what it is?"

"It's a Summoning Circl-"

***

In a flash of light and mana, Kali and her demon Diablo were summoned to another world, but as the spell was only made to summon one person, they fused during the process, killing off Diablos' personality and turning Kira into an Imp.

***

"Lord Asmodeus, The Summoning of the Dark Hero was Successful."

"Good, Please lead me there."

Lead to the summoning room by my personal servant, Beelz, I stared in wonder at the strange Imp on the ground in front of me. She wore armor similar to the garb of the Dynasty warriors, but was very clearly an imp with violet skin and hair, a pair of small horns, and a long spade tipped tail.

Now Imp aren't necessarily bad as all young demons start out as imps, but what's strange is that she is very clearly an adult and yet hasn't evolved into another demon type yet. most female imps end up evolving into a succubus or related species, so why this one hasn't puzzle me.

"Ugh..."

"Oh?"

***

"Ugh..."

"Oh?"

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by your stereotypical demon lord, Black hair, Young, Handsome, Horns, wing, tail, you know the whole package. standing up I noticed my body felt off, like it had changed somehow. Drawing my sword I pointed it at the demon in front of me.

"Who are you and where am I?"

"You! Do you even know who speak to?"

"That's enough Beelz, now. How rude, are you not supposed introduce yourself first?"

Smiling smugly at the demon in front of me, I sheathed my blade, making sure to stay on guard while I introduced myself. However, I suddenly noticed my mind was not the same, I couldn't remember my name for squat, like the memories didn't exist in the first place.

"I can't remember my name..."

"Well, then, I have summoned you to be my dark hero, you see, a few years back, the holy church of humanity summoned 4 heroes claiming that us demons were evil incarnate and unholy, when we haven't even expanded out of the territory we first settled in over 5000 years ago. I want you to either convince the heroes to switch sides, or kill them to prevent our destruction. For this I give you the name of my former superior, The Goddess Of Death, Kali."

Suddenly I remembered everything, my name, who I was, my goals, and even what happened to Diablo. I drew my sword and handed it to the demon in front of me, before declaring.

"I Kali Diablo, Will serve you as your Dark Champion for as long as you rule, I will be your Sword and your Goals shall be met or I will personally cut of my own limbs in shame."

"Stand Lady Diablo, and take your Blade, so that you may serve King Asmodeus as his sword."

Standing I took back my sword from the hands of Asmodeus and sheathed the blade, my purple eyes shining with a fierce determination.

***

"Now, Do you know about the System?"

Turning to Asmodeus, I cocked my head in confusion, system what's that?

"I see you don't, well I'll explain, to access it just say status aloud.

"Um... Status?"

[Ding!]

[Name: Kali Diablo][Species: Imp][Sex: Female]

[Level: 15/15(Evolution Available)]

[Class: Demon Samurai]

[HP: 500/500]

[MP: INF/INF]

[SKILLS][Immortality Lv. Max][Master Samurai Lv. Max][Demon Magic Lv.1][Holy Magic Lv. 1][Sword Magic Lv. Max][Ultra Regeneration Lv. Max][Contract Magic Lv. Max][Holy Magic Immunity][Inspect Lv.1][Fear Aura Lv. Max][60dd3$$ 04 4@t3(Sealed)][T1m3 M@61c(Sealed)]

[Titles][Immortal][Former Contracted Demon][Dark Heroine][Sword Saint][Fused Being]

[Equipment]

[Dark Heroine's Kamishimo: Indestructible, Boosts Movement Speed. Soul bound to Kali Diablo]

[Dark Heroine's Odachi: Indestructible, Can Cut through whatever the user desires. Soul Bound to Kali Diablo]

[Dark Heroine's Holy Charm: Indestructible, 50% of all damage that would normally harm you will be deflected, Soul Bound to Kali Diablo]

'And I'm still Immortal, at least I still have my strength, and what's this about an evolution?'

[Evolution Options]

[Battle Succubus: A beautiful Demoness that gets stronger as battles last, they are naturally drawn to battle and never stay in one place for very long.]

[Yuki-Onna: The Beautiful spirit of a woman who perished in the snow, they freeze men who they dislike with ice and keep them as trophies.]

[Succubus: Lewd Demoness' that love to have sex, and live of the emotions of men, older succubus have control over younger succubus.]

[(Unique!) Tempus Diablos: An enigmatic form of demon said to have limited future sight and mastery of combat of many forms.]

"Now Kali, I want to know why you have never evolved."

"Hm? I was just about to choose my evolution, but to explain, I originally wasn't a demon, but a human, you summoned me and my contracted demon was caught in the summoning as well, fusing us together, Diablo was killed in this but I live."

"Hm... Well I'll just trust your word, and I'll let you get to your evolution now."

After Asmodeus left me in my new room in the castle, I pulled up the evolution screen, selecting Tempus Diablos, as I would honor my only companion during those 1000 years of un-interesting life.

Spoiler

Diablos Died due to being a lesser demon, often weaker than humans, mostly in strength of will, His all time goal was to become a king of hell, something only possible if you are a species never seen before, as such he put off his evolution as much as possible.

[collapse]
7