Chapter 4: Prelude to Chaos
334 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few hours ago, before Bart was attacked...

A young girl, close to Bart’s age, walked through the dimly lit corridors of the cave where her tribe resides.  This girl had crimson hair and eyes, a height of 140cm.  The young woman had a childlike appearance, with baby cheeks, which gave her a cute charm, she wore animal skins, covering only intimate areas, forearms and legs.

This clothing showed their powerful status in the tribe, since owning clothes was common only to hunters and their descendants, rare exceptions were women who exchanged sex for this type of goods.  Normally, exchanges made for sex prioritized meat and food.

The beautiful young woman with crimson hair and fair skin continued through the cave's winding and deformed corridors, a proof of its natural formation and not the creation of some living being.  Approaching an exit that led to one of several small rooms in this network of caves strange sounds were heard.

“Ahhh mhhhmhh slower please. Hmm hmm ahh please”

The girl can hear a woman moaning, although a little painfully, and a man grunting.  'It seems that father came back early today' Thinking about this, she finally entered inside the hall, what she saw would definitely be a hot scene, and inappropriate for a young girl like her.

She could clearly see, despite the poor lighting, a couple was in the middle of their mating session.  The man was corpulent and had a lot of hair all over his body, legs, arms, chest and face.  Although the woman didn't have anything extraordinary about her, she wasn't one to throw away.

Long hair and crimson eyes, thin face, large breasts that sway according to the brutal thrusts of the man riding her.  A medium ass, which was now red and swollen from the spanking.  An adult and sexy version of the young woman standing at the entrance to the salon.

Although a faint blush was on the young crimson-haired girl's face, this seemed to be an ordinary scene for her.  After watching her mother being raped from behind for a while, she decided not to disturb the two animals during their fun.  Okay... Maybe the man was just satisfying himself.

When the young woman turned to go in another direction, she was called by the lady who, between moans and screams, was trying to say something. 

“Ohh Jenny ahhh mhhhmhhh You are back. Hmm hmm ahh You should go ahemmm ahh your rug hmm mhhh”

“Ah I will bring meat  ahhh ahhh ahhh for you to eat”

The girl had to try hard to understand what her mother said.  The beautiful lady who was moaning and struggling to say something, with tear stains all over her face, mixed with dust and the sounds of her father's slaps violently hitting the woman's ass possessed an oddly warm touch.  This sight distracted Jenny, she felt her cheek burning more and more and a shiver ran through her entire body.

“Jenny?! Ahhh  hmm ahh, slowly darling  hmmm pleaseeee ”

Hearing the woman cry her name, Jenny, who had been distracted for a while, came to her senses.  And hurriedly she said:

“Okay, Mom.  I’m going to the other room”

Without waiting for a response from the couple of animals that indulged in carnal pleasures, she ran towards a smaller room that was close to this hall where libidinous acts were taking place.

Sitting on the rug she slept on, the young girl fell into deep thought as she waited for her parents to finish their game and waited for the meat promised to her for dinner by her mother.

“Dad  is getting more violent every time I see him, maybe mom won't be able to sit down for 2 days or more compared to last time... I think I should exchange something for 3 pots of healing paste with Bart... ”

While Jenny was alone in her thoughts sitting on the carpet.  Back in the hall where his parents were, Stultus finally released himself inside his wife, who was now lying on the floor, with her arms and legs spread wide and breathing heavily due to exhaustion.

Although the woman was worn out from all the fighting that had occurred between the two, Stultus was frowning, displeasure was evident on his face.  Looking at his wife, Camila, sprawled on the floor, the more frustrated Stultus felt.

Recently fucking other women and his own wife no longer brought him pleasure as it had in the past.  As a hunter and a lecherous man, Stultus had almost every woman in the tribe kneeling in front of him or beneath him, single women, single mothers, women married to male gatherers, even the wives of other hunters, who were not inferior to himself. Stultus.  The only exceptions were girls under 16 years of age, who did not go through the ritual, and the hunter Martim's wife, the latter was the strongest man in the tribe.  Isabelle, there was one more woman that Stultus could never touch, Bart's mother.

Due to the loss of pleasure during sex he started trying different positions, he tried with more than one woman, he tried more violent attitudes, one of the women he fucked even got injuries on her face.  However, even after all this, he was not satisfied.

Observing his wife again who now stands up with difficulty, a crimson glow passed through his dark brown eyes.

.

Hours later... 

Back to the moment when Bart was running at a steady pace along the riverbank, escaping an attack.

What should Bart do now?  The unknown enemy was between him and the mountain base, running home was a shot in the foot.  He didn't know how many people attacked him from the shadows.  Was he a member of his tribe?  Was he a foreigner?  Was he fast or strong?  Did he have a bow?

All these questions flashed through the mind of the young albino boy with blood red eyes.  His decision would define his destiny: Fight and win!  Fight and die!  Escape and take revenge!  These and others are solutions that present unknown results.

“Think, Bart, think!”

“I don’t know who they are, how many there are or what weapons they have.  My arrow had a hallucinogen made from the 'bros mushroom', although it is far from being fatal, it still causes vertigo, fatigue and weakness, the bad thing is that it takes 5 minutes to act.  If I hit the bastard, in 5 minutes I can win in a fight.”

“It’s still not enough!  Assuming my enemy was just a hunter, like Stultus, at the peak of his strength, I have a 100% chance of dying before 5 minutes into combat.”

“If 5 minutes pass, my chances of dying drop to 30%, but if there are more than 1 attacker, I'm definitely fucked”

“With my arm injured, blood loss could be fatal.  Cum!"

While running and thinking about his situation, Bart could hear footsteps of some people behind him, the enemy was not alone but was a trio of hunters.  The chances of surviving this incident became practically non-existent, what could a 10 year old child do against 3 adult men?  There was only one possible solution that anyone in this world would consider suicide.

“The dark forest, I have no choice either to definitely be killed by them or have a high chance of dying by some monster”

Although he said that, Bart had already jumped into the river more than 20 meters from one bank to the other and was swimming with all his strength.  He bit his lip trying to ignore the pain he felt in his left arm.

Without looking back, Bart flailed his arms and legs exhausting every little bit of energy he had.  All he thought about was reaching the other side of the river.

Sounds of objects hitting the water were heard by the white-haired boy, but he continued moving forward as if his life depended on it.  Which was indeed true, if Bart showed even the slightest bit of hesitation he would have to pray for the luck of being reincarnated again.

These were definitely the most stressful moments in Bart’s life since he was reincarnated, perhaps except when he had to deal with the young hunter Jhony.

Moments that lasted eternity in Bart's troubled mind finally came to an end when he staggered out of the river, holding on to a large rock on the bank.  Bart giving himself some hope, he breathed heavily and holding the only usable weapon he had now, the stone knife,  as he had lost the arrows while swimming, he looked back to the other side of the river.

3 Men of average height, around 30 years of age, the height of human physical strength in this world, held 2 spears with chipped stone tips and a wooden club.  Although the distance was great, Bart could see and feel the hatred emanating from the 3 figures, the feeling of loss, as they let an easy prey escape.

Looking closely, Bart noticed that the clothes they wore were not made from the skin of a rabbit with horns, the animal that his tribe uses for food, to make clothes and weapons.  A foreign tribe!  They definitely didn't belong near the camp.  The clothes they wore were made from crimson wolf skin.  An animal that didn't exist there.

Facing Bart one last time they began walking in a different direction than the base of the mountain, where Bart's tribe resides.

.

Hours later...

When the crimson moon shone at its peak, indicating midnight in this world, Bart finally managed to return to the mountain base.

After the enemies retreated, Bart waited a few hours before walking along the riverbank, and only after some more time did he dare to cross again.  Although he was prepared to flee, Bart encountered no problems upon returning to the mountain.  Their luck on this trip was due to the enemies' inexperience in relation to the geography of this region, which shows that they had only been in this place for a short time.

Another factor was their fear of the dark forest, although it was dangerous to cross the river, the danger would only occur when na animal noticed them.  So they made no noise, choosing to retreat and let their prey have another day to live if they were lucky enough not to encounter a forest predator.

Bart was now tired, drenched in water and naked.  Since a large part of his skirt was torn off to stop the wound on his arm, the rest of the skirt became useless to him.

When he was near the entrance to his room, he heard the sound of a punch hitting flesh and a woman’s scream.  Her mother!  The woman’s scream was her mother’s voice.  She tightly clutched the knife in her hand, as she had thrown her bow away after she lost her arrows while crossing the river.  Bart ran as fast as he could even though he was injured and tired.

When he arrived inside his room he heard his mother crying, who had tears on her face and blood on her lips.  The scene he saw within that environment awoke na intense fury in Bart, a fury he repressed when dealing with his boss in his first life, the same fury he tried to repress when he had to deal with Jhony years ago, and the same fury he repressed today, when he was hunted like a rat by a group of strangers.

Hello, I am Blood Mage, your author. 

First, thank you for reading this work, I always wanted to write a more believable reincarnation story, because let's face it, a protagonist who reincarnates with knowledge from high school and still manages to master magic in 2 days and is better than an entire species that had millennia to master it, does not make sense.  On the other hand, a character who is rubbish in relation to all other beings is not funny.  Bart will be a middle ground between the two, because no one (or almost that) knows how to use magic here. 

Second: Power systems, yes! "Systems" because we will not only have one but two main ones and one alternative. They will be elaborated as Bart's discoveries progress. In short, there's the physical system, the spiritual system, and the other is a secret. Don't expect a game interface; I'll try to create a more natural system.

Third, and perhaps most importantly for those interested in the story: Don't expect to read about "cuckold." I'm not sure if that is the correct word in the English language, as English is not my mother tongue. Bart's mentality is like this: he's a communist, what's yours is mine. However, here communism dies, and capitalism is born—what's mine is definitely mine. Don't expect a hero or a complete villain; Bart is human. He makes mistakes and has emotions. He's not Kirito, even though I like SAO.

And finally, your comments and feedback help me correct my mistakes and enhance my dream. I spend almost all day on a bicycle delivering food through an app, and at night is when I dedicate myself to this work. Reading your comments is a leisure moment for me. I'm considering creating a Discord server to exchange ideas about this fantasy world. I have the script up to chapter 100, but I always want to improve it. What do you think?

Anyway, really, thank you and see you tomorrow!  

12