Chapter 6:  Lila the attendant!
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The women had the call and looked toward whis’s way; their hearts couldn’t help skip a beat.

 

Though the phantom mask had decreased his visage by two levels, but he still looked extremely handsome, not to mention the luxurious and well-chosen clothes. He was akin to an unattainable goal.

 

Seeing that he had the attention of the ladies, whis only got more confident, he rarely spoke on earth and always geeked off alone in his room, but in this world, he had made a choice – he’d enjoy himself.

 

“My master has sealed my identity badge in this small ring”, whis approached them while hinting at the unassuming ring on his hand. He also did not forget to smile, looking friendly but it did more than the desired effect, the ladies were on cloud nine, it was like putting butter in a hot pan, their heats went jelly.

 

The women in green dresses looked at each other, that was a void ring, it could store items inside, and had a space as big as a house. They immediately knew that whis was of a strong background, what more the mentioning of his master, they involuntarily believed him.

 

“Young master, let me lead you”, a quick-witted girl moved forward from the bunch, she wrapped her hand around whis’s arm and tilted her head and smiled at him, she wanted to gain his favor.  

 

‘This is easy’, whis returned the smile and followed her lead, sneering in his heart. Turned out in this world, looks are still the bane of women, he wondered what if he were to remove his mask one day. His body shivered, even he himself could not stand his own visage. A lot of men would want to kill him – he concluded.

 

“Lila is b*tch, this the third time”, a tall slim girl pouted to the group, dissatisfied

 

“Mei, forget it that young master is way off our league”, another girl spoke, the red paint on her cheeks hadn’t wadded off

 

The group of ladies continued their journey.

 

 

“What’s your name?”, whis looked down, at the short lady with an ample bosom, she couldn’t be called beautiful nor ugly, she had a balanced body.

 

"My name is Lila," the woman responded with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, young master."

 

Whis nodded and continued to walk, his mind still on the fact that she was probably attracted to his appearance and that was the reason they’d lowered their guard. He knew that his looks could only get him so far, and he would need to find a way to maintain his character.

 

“Oh, young master, where was your cabin”, the entranced Lila suddenly came to her senses, she wasn’t stupid or innocent as she looked. They had been walking aimlessly.

 

Whis also jolted and immediately found a lie, “Sorry, I was pondering on this cultivation manual my master gave me”, he said and Lila immediately believed him, ‘only such a profound technique can make a noble like him, wonder’

 

“Look, we should not go, to my cabin, master would scold me if she knew I dodged my punishment”, whis came to an abrupt halt and immediately faked a shiver, his eyes widened with fear. They had reached a T junction.

 

Lila stared at him for a moment thinking about something, she finally let out a playful smile, “no worries, I know a vacant cabin”, she grabbed whis to the left

 

When whis saw the enthusiasm of Lila rekindle he sighed – victory at last, this world was truly barbaric every moment is a battle. At his moment he was going through one – the battle of wits, luckily, he had won them all.

 

 

Through Lilas knowledge and smart maneuvers they reached an empty corridor, at the end, to the right was door. Lila moved her small hands into her duodo (bra), she stretched one end to create space for her hands, however all these actions did not escape whis’s attentive eyes.

 

Sensing the gaze Lila smiled, tilting her hand to face the shameless whis, who just looked away sheepishly. Lilas chuckled, then reached into her duodo and pulled out a small key.

 

She proceeded to unlocking the door, and what appeared before them was a luxurious suite, a bed big enough to fit two cows, it even had a window to the sea.

 

“Please make yourself comfortable, young master”, Lila said as she moved towards a trap on a wooden table, with engraving of the four ancient beasts. Whis sat at the large bed, ‘soft’, he murmured looking over at Lila. She had just poured some purple liquid in a bronze cup.

 

The scene was provoking but whis kept his head, he had to keep these adolescent hormones in check, after a while the fire finally whimpered down.

 

“Here master”, Lila extended the cup to whis, who rudely grabbed it and took a gulp. After all the running and crawling, whis was dying of thirst. He quickly emptied the cup and Lila only giggled

 

“What, master made me fast”, he just made up a lie again, but Lila held a finger on his mouth

 

“Young master, you must be hungry”, she said, and turned around and walked towards the door, whis looked at her developed back, each step fueled the fire in his pants, he could feel the heat enveloping his lower parts. Luckily, Lilas had left– he sighed.

 

‘they’ll be a chance’, whis was person who prioritized tasks, he knew this was neither the place nor the time. Without thinking, he took out the ring Su Li had given to him, thinking of her, affection appeared in his eyes.

 

Compared to Lila, Su Li was like a perfect woman, from top to bottom, there was no flaw. He immediately brushed his head, focusing on the ring, he held his hand, a subtle change happened in his right arm. As if a worm was alive in his veins, something was moving up towards the finger with the ring, it was blood Qi.

 

The moment the qi reached the position of the ring it disappeared, and all of a sudden, he was in a white room.

 

 

Lila was walking towards a cabin, on top of the door was a platter, it had two dragons coiled around each other, Black Blade it read. She was about to enter when suddenly her hand was grabbed, her visage was grim, her heart palpitated.

 

“Lila, the captain has called, we’ll be receiving a guest soon”, a soft feminine voice said in a serious tone, it was Mei. Recognizing the voice Lila calmed down, and turned around.

 

“Hurry”, Mei was impatient and dragged Lila along, who just scorned and followed. She licked her tongue, ‘you won’t escape – my fat sheep’, she thought, the image of whis appearing in her mind.

 

 

Whis looked around, the room had no exit. The wall, ceiling and even the ground was white. The only thing different was a brown, rectangular object at the corner, he walked towards it – a book. The moment he touched it; his vision returned back to the cabin, in his hands a small book.

 

He immediately opened it and saw the first page.

 

*Definitions*

Void Ring – a storage ring with the space of a house

Blood QI – a special kind of qi which only floor in the blood and can nourish organs

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1