chapter 1 (yes no prologue)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Dear diary, this isn't really a Diary but it's close I've enchanted it to give a detailed description 
of my day in my perspective.

I walked down the hall of my school and ran straight into Backstabber.

"uh, hi" I say taking a step back

"oh um, hey Jasper" he said and twitched which meant he wanted to say something but wasn't sure I shouldn't know this but other dragons minds pull me in their secret emotions, sadness, and to know if you are on their bad side it wasn't as strong as my future-seeing though I could look to see whats most likely to happen.

"t-this is my new girlfriend" Backstabber said and took a sidestep to show the most aggnoant face oh and smug she looked like she had won the world when she in fact had a single fraddy-cat dragon who wasn't the best friend I could ask for.

"so I can't be friends with you anymore it's better off this way" he said trying to look brave when I could see he just didn't want to upset Wonder the most important dragon to anyones world

"it's not like you where a good friend anyway you were just like 'but they're nice' whenever I complained besides if you want to have a dragon who tries to seek dark spirits then you've made the right choice" I snapped honestly I didn't even care anymore if everyone was mean what was the point of making friends.

"at least I'm not friends with someone who doesn't sleep" Backstabber said "besides your cursed"

hurt 1% anger 99%

"you think your hurting me" I growl at Wonder "but your just adding to my vengance list"

"oh well its not like you can do anything but I agree with him" Wonder seems like the opposite "your cursed"

"I can't belive I'm related to you" I say "I would rather have the devil as a sister"

Wonder tilted her head in a way that makes me want to punch her "no you don't I speak from expeirence"

we don't have any other siblings.

the new girl rounds the wrong bend at the wrong time. so shes staring at a blood red nightwing and two stupid-heads.

0