Chapter 5: Add more believers.
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

......
The bearded man and the soldiers looked at each other with deep fear in their eyes.
"Let's go~Let's go~"
The bearded man suddenly woke up, saw that the situation was not good, picked up his spear and prepared to sneak away.
Seeing this, the other soldiers also tiptoed to escape.
Wu Hui immediately noticed them, his divine sense swept away, and he instantly saw through everyone's strength.
Several soldiers are all level zero, and the bearded man and the young warrior are all level 1, and their strength is very weak. The only thing that deserves his attention is that young warrior, whose potential is of the middle grade, and there are some chances to reach level four in this life.
However, this young warrior seems to be by the little girl's side, and it is a good thing that the potential is better.
He was sure in his heart, and immediately lowered his voice and said majestically to Catherina: "Only the strong can control their destiny. Go, Catherina, and use your own power to change your fate.
His voice was "majestic" and full of demagogy, and it appeared in Catherina's mind through the transmission of divine power, which inexplicably added a bit of divinity.
Catherina was still a little scared, but when she heard this, her heart suddenly felt like she had great courage to rely on, and her eyes were fanatical: "Sister Catherina, obey the will of my lord." As the
words fell, she slowly got up and looked at the soldiers with a cold expression, with a level 3 powerhouse majesty in her eyes.
For fanatics, God's will be the supreme will of life. Daring to insult and blaspheme the gods she believed in; her heart was full of anger and murderous intent.
"The Law of Light, Healing."
She grasped the silver cross in both hands, closed her eyes and concentrated, and a pure and vast light power suddenly rose up, enveloping Langdon, who had been injured before.
Langdon's wounds healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.
Langdon was stunned, and hurriedly reached out to hold the feather arrow behind his back and pulled it out fiercely.
Poof~ Blood splattered out, and he suddenly gasped in pain.
However, even if it hurts, he has to pull it out. He had seen high-level light healing before, and knew that this spell was extremely magical, and if he didn't pull out the arrow, the arrow cluster and the body of the arrow would grow into his body under the effect of the healing technique.
Sure enough, in just a few breaths, the bleeding in his back and abdomen stopped, and the wound healed quickly, growing pink tender flesh.
Divine art, this is the healing magic of priests or nuns, and legend has it that if a priest or nun who has reached the holy rank makes a move, even a person who is on the verge of death can be revived and cured.
Even Catherina herself didn't expect her magic to become so powerful, she was stunned for a moment, then quickly reacted, raised her hand, and instantly another magic was cast.
"Bright Law: Blessing!"
In an instant, a white light fell on Langdon.
Langdon's bones suddenly crackled, the muscles of his body seemed to be filled with endless power to burst out, and the dry fighting qi also quickly recovered, supporting his qi meridians to burst.
Langdon was pleasantly surprised; such a powerful Light Blessing Technique had doubled his strength.
Catherina's blue eyes seemed to be looking down on the few soldiers who were sneaking around and preparing to escape, and there was a hint of majesty in her voice: "Langdon, why don't you take action to purify those blasphemous heretics?"
"Yes!"
Langdon was excited, and then he noticed that the bearded man was about to run, and immediately looked terrified, and shouted coldly: "Want to go? It's late. As he
spoke, he lifted his sword and rushed towards several people.
Under the effect of the Light Healing Technique, his injuries had healed at this time, and he had received the blessing of the Blessing Technique, both his strength and speed had improved by leaps and bounds, and his combat effectiveness was almost comparable to that of a Level 2 warrior.
The strongest beard among the soldiers is also only level 1, and the rest are level 0.
They couldn't match Langdon with the blessing of the Light Blessing technique in terms of speed, and he chased him after him in a matter of seconds.
With a swing of Langdon's sword, he slammed into the beard.
Hearing the wind behind his head, the bearded man hurriedly dodged sideways, but was still stabbed by a sword on the leather armor of his shoulder.
The leather armor defense is good, before the change, most of the power of Langdon's long sword will be removed by the leather armor, and the beard will be slightly injured at most, but at this time, Langdon's strength is not comparable to before at all, and the leather armor on the shoulder of the beard was instantly "pierced" and directly pierced, and the sharp iron long sword stabbed into the shoulder of the beard.
"Ah~"
The beard suddenly exhaled in pain.
On his shoulder, hot blood flowed down the gap in the leather armor, instantly staining half of his shoulder.
"Die~!"
Langdon's expression condensed, and he kicked him on the back of his beard, kicking him out of the air, and with a twitch of his right hand, he directly pulled out the long sword, and rushed forward with the sword again.
He hated that bearded man, and he couldn't leave his vital point with his moves, and in just a few rounds, he cut off his head, and the blood rushed to the ground.
When the remaining three soldiers saw that the strongest beard among them had been killed so easily, where did they dare to resist, they immediately "plopped" and knelt on the ground, crying bitterly and begging for mercy.
"Catherina?"
Langdon didn't dare to assert himself and turned to look at Catherina.
Now that Catherina is favored by the gods, her strength has increased to the point where he can look up to the mountains, and his attitude towards Catherina has also changed unconsciously.
Catherina walked slowly in the holy light, looking at the few soldiers kneeling on the ground, with a complicated look in her blue eyes.
She held the silver cross in both hands and whispered respectfully: "My lord, these soldiers have been deceived and bewitched, they have not insulted our lord, now that the first evil has been removed, can you give them a chance to atone for their sins?" Wu Hui's
mind moved, and he immediately understood what Catherina meant.
These soldiers, who had seen the miracle with their own eyes, were the best candidates for the believers, and if they were given a chance, they would surely be more religious than the average believer.
Catherina, who has been promoted to a fanatical believer, has begun to think about Wu Hui, the god of light, everywhere.
Wu Hui immediately nodded: "Accurate!" The
majestic divine voice suddenly echoed in the air.
"My lord is merciful."
Catherina's eyes lit up, and she immediately bowed her head respectfully and prayed.
After praying, she looked down at the few people kneeling at her feet, and her face instantly became extremely serious: "My lord is generous, spare your lives." Why don't you turn to the light and swear to serve our lord all the days of your life?
"We swear that we will serve the great God of Light all our lives and never betray."
Several soldiers saw such a miracle with their own eyes, and were pardoned by the God of Light himself, and they were immediately excited and inexplicable.
As they swore their faith to serve the God of Light, several faith channels were connected to Wu Hui's godhead, and these faith channels were very solid, obviously not the level of shallow believers.
Wu Hui activated the godhead and looked at it, and immediately became happy.
There were three devout believers at once. A devout believer is one level higher than a true believer, and any one of them is worth far more than a hundred shallow believers.
The power of faith that these three devout believers can worship every day alone is worth hundreds of shallow believers.
Wu Hui's heart was full of joy.
......

2