P R O L O G U E
13 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

noise...

 

noise with arguments...

 

noise with their big mouths...

 

noise with their baseless facts...

 

noise with their anger...

 

it is very noisy here...

 

 

I want to leave and live a normal life.

 

I want to live for the longest time.

 

I want to abandon the choice I made back then, but I can't and now and I need to face them all here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's been a while Jerly... How long will you pretend to be dumb and idiot in front of these nobodies?" He mocked me while he was smirking at me.

 

Does he want to be my grim reaper here?! I R.E.F.U.S.E.!!!

 

"Heh, never thought that you will retreat like a dog who got its tail between its legs... Am I that really tempting, you to think that you can come here whenever you like, dog?" I smirk at him just like provocating him more...

 

His face flushed embarrassed and mixed with anger, I know he loathes it whenever I treat him like a dog because he was my notorious stalker when we were younger. And became the military personnel in that place...

 

"I will never forgive you for what you have done." He swore and threats me at the same time 

 

"Heh, but I was not asking any forgiveness from the likes of you. It is not needed anyways."

 

"Miss MinHo, mind your manners." one of the professors who seem to suck up to him and a big Ignorant at that.

 

"HAHAHA!!" I laughed at him

 

"You see that Baby? Do you see that? You can never give that kind of entertainment if I remain in that cage until today... So I suggest you leave me alone, while I am being nice." I flash my smile not a smile to him, to them...

 

"What are you talking about Miss MinHo?" the Dean asked me, confused.

 

"Well, are you prepare for the consequences of acquiring that information from me?" I asked him back.

 

 

"What nonsense are you talking about?! You! Ungrateful thing!!!" the fat ugly professor yelled in the room as if he was only at his house.

 

"Who are you, really?"Mr glasses Professor asked

 

"Well, I am just......

 

...nobody." me

 

"King" him.

 

We said it at the same time, and then we turned our heads just to see each other eyes staring in the depths of our mind.

 

 

We smirked to each other...

2