**Chapter 2: System**
131 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A new day began. In a small hut, a young man lay on a bed made of logs. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and got up.

 

"So, I have really transmigrated into Yang Kai," the young man thought. After seeing his body, he noticed he had a lean physique with eight abs, though not well-developed. He had black hair, black eyes, and a handsome face as described in books.

 

"Ahhhh, headache! What the hell, it hurts too much, these old memories," the young man exclaimed.

 

After some time, he sighed, "Finally, it stopped. I thought I was going to die on my first day, fuuu."

 

"Now, let's check my system first."

 

“Sweet Potaatooo (System Name)” he yelled

 

"Ahm, can you not yell my name like this? It's embarrassing," a sweet and childish voice echoed in his mind.

 

"Ouch, you hurt my feelings. You know I need to think too much about your name. Don't you like it, Sweet Potato? See how nice it rings?

 

(・へ・) (system expression)"

 

"whatever. Do you have those functions that I added when God wasn't paying attention?" the young man asked.

 

"I have the inner voice function, but I don't think you'll scam God. I want to see his expression when he finds out about your scam," a childish laughing voice replied.

 

"Hey, don't make me a scammer. I just found a loophole. I don't demand something overpowering. Also, don't underestimate the power of the human brain; they need to go through hundreds of scam calls daily. Haaaa (´∀`)

 

Now, show me my status, Sweet Potato."

 

----------

 

Status

 

-Name: Yang Kai

 

- Age: 15

 

- Qi Cultivation:

 

- Body Cultivation:

 

- Race: Human

 

- Talent: Infinity

 

- Level: 3 (Tempered Body)

 

(A/N: Normal Human maximum limit is 9)

 

- Health: 30

 

- Qi:

 

- Strength: 30

 

- Stamina: 30

 

- Agility: 30

 

- Vitality: 30

 

- Defense: 30

 

- L.P. (Lust Point): 0

 

- Ability:

 

"( ? _ ? ) What the heck? I don't know many things in this."

 

"Sweet Potato, why are some things blank? What about talent, and what's the use of level? Can I level up by killing and gaining EXP? And what about L.P. (Lust Point)? Also, what is Qi?" Yang Kai asked.

 

"My dear host, can you not shout and listen to me?

 

Some things are blank because you do not have proper techniques for them.

 

 Your talent is infinity because you are human, and one of your wishes is maximum understanding of anything second to none. So, you just need to work hard; you can grow infinitely easily, right?

 

And you can't gain a level by killing and gaining EXP; the level only shows your cultivation realm."

 

"L.P. (Lust Point): you need to satisfy your lust. You can earn points based on the kind of activity you are doing. You can see the list later when you duel cultivate with your partner.

 

Qi is equal to Mana; you need it to activate any techniques.

 

Anything more, host?" Sweet Potato explained.

 

"No thanks, Sweet Potato. But can you set the inner voice function to only FMC also Some characters can hear my voice if I want, and let me also hear their thoughts?"

 

"Done Host, it's a really good idea. You can get FMC to like you more easily with this. But where did you get this idea?"

 

"Ha, ha, thanks to a certain dog author, I got this idea."

 

On Earth, somewhere a person sitting on a chair writing something on his computer screen sneezed. "Achoo, it looks like one of my dear readers remembers me. Let's work hard to write more chapters."

 

"Let's forget everything and focus on the current situation.

 

First, I need to write down important things and find a source for earning L.P. (Lust Point). I can't go the direct road and need to maintain the story. So, I need to wait for Xia Ning Chang and earn her affection to increase L.P.” he stated to think of a different way to earn L.P.

 

Calm down, little brother; we will go on a spare later.

 

at the start of the story, I don't have some other source to increase my power, he thought

 

“Right, Inheritance of the Great Demon God (Demon Mystic Tome), aka the black book.”

 

Where my book 'Baby Comes to Daddy,' Daddy needs a power-up so he doesn't get beaten by side characters. Here it is, but how will I open it?

 

I remember in the original story; MC gets beaten multiple times and sleeps on this book. After some time, it will automatically open.

 

Fu*k looks like I can't open it. Need to be beaten by others to open this book. My new life began with beating (T▽T),"

 

"Come, my broom; we need to go find some side characters," he said as he picked up the broom lying in the corner of the small room. and walked out.

 

Standing at the front door, he stretched a little. "Yang Kai was pitiful at the start, only 3 stages of Tempered Body in three years." He opened his eyes to start sweeping the ground, cleaning away the dirt and leaves.

 

He started to think, "Sky Tower School is a very unique school. The uniqueness is ruthless competition between disciples. In the school, the strong are like kings, while the weak are eliminated.

 

However, the Sky Tower School has one rule. That’s to fourteen-year-old disciples; the first three years of their acceptance are considered the testing phase. In these three years, all of the disciple's food, clothing, and shelter are provided by the outer court. Disciples only need to focus on cultivating. If, in these three years, you can break through the Tempered Body, then you can enter the inner court. In those three years,

 

if you don’t break through, then you can either leave the school or be demoted to an experimental disciple. And Yang Kai is experimental, and experimentals need to find everything themselves."

 

Someone softly said, waking him up from his thoughts, "So many people; it’s a bit excessive ah."

 

"So, they gathered already and were all looking at me," Yang Kai thought.

 

"Now, Yang Kai, who will you choose? Somebody asked

 

He looked at them and said “Let my broom decide it, He suddenly threw the broom in the air. Time seemed to slow down; the broom turned a few times in the air and immediately fell on the ground with a loud boom, no longer moving. The broom head pointed into the crowd to a burly teenager.

 

 A regretful sound, the crowd full of resentment and resignation. But that burly youngster laughed aloud and rushed out: “Fellow disciples, this brother won this battle today, but hopes fellow disciple do not blame me.”

 

“Che, lucky bastard!” One jealously said. “Why couldn’t it choose me, for I come every five days, for a month! Yang Kai, you aren’t doing this on purpose are you?”

 

“Don’t mention it, I have already come for a full three months, and not once was I chosen!”

 

 “Brother, you are more miserable than me."

 

"Side characters always bark but can't do shit. Whatever, I just need to endure some time," Yang Kai thought.

 

Suddenly he heard a voice from the same where in his mind, "Yang Kai 147th challenge; I don't understand. He never won a single challenge but continued to fight. Why doesn't he just give up?"

 

When Yang Kai heard this, he started to laugh in his mind. "So, you finally come. Don't be wary; you don't need to see this for too long."

 

"Yang Kaiiii," burly youngster said. "Don't think I'll go easy on you."

 

"Oh, shit, Boom," and he lost consciousness.

 

After some time he opens his eyes under the tree "Ahh! I was dragged here directly with my bleeding injuries.

 

She might as well have left me there; now it hurts more. Right, she leaves me with some medicine."

 

He returned to his hut and lay down on the bed to sleep. "My dear book, just hurry up and open, please. I can't take this beating for too long."

 

At night He was awoken by that strange presence. He started to look around to find a strange presence but found nothing. Suddenly, his eyes caught a black book on the ground. "So, you finally decided to open yourself."

 

“Blood is gold, the golden body is immortal, not a miracle, but a golden immortal!”

 

(A/N: I made this; don't compare it to the original.)

 

The words penetrated deep into the soul, causing him to slam the book shut, with his limbs shaking uncontrollably. Breathing deeply, he managed to calm his heart down a bit.

 

"I read it in a novel, but experiencing it myself is not very pleasant," he breathed deeply.

 

"I need to drop blood on it to accept it, master."

 

Drip, drip. The blood went onto the page, but there was no apparent change. After a fair amount of time passed, a black light started to emerge from the page. His body immediately felt unwell, for the injuries from earlier today had started to sear in pain. His head had also started to hurt.

 

Biting down on his teeth, he continued to endure. His blood continued to flow, and the light on the book was becoming brighter and brighter.

 

After some time, substantial changes happened to the book, and the black light started to wiggle and contract. From the center of the page, a tiny vortex appeared.

 

Following that, from within the vortex, a golden swirl could be seen. Kai Yang put great effort into maintaining a clear mind, staring intently at the transformation in front of him.

 

Within the black vortex, a small, round, shiny, black object gradually came out in the shape of a skeleton that showed a mocking expression.

 

"Now comes more pain," he thought.

 

The mocking skeleton transformed into particles and entered his chest. He cried out from the pain, and the skeleton started to emit a light and penetrated deep into his limbs.

 

Suddenly, pain exploded all over his body, but the pain was not ordinary; it was the pain from the depths of the bone! He breathed in painfully and fell to the ground, his body bent like a shrimp, with waves of cramps.

 

"Hey, Sweet Potato, this won't be able to take over my body, right?" he asked in a very heavy tone because of the pain.

 

"Don't worry, host; it won't."

 

Sometime later, he started to feel less pain, but the process of destroying and creating his bones continued in his body.

 

Some hours later, "Finally, my hard work paid off. Now I can start my journey."

------------

Author's note: Hello, everyone! I hope you can join me on this journey. I've created a Discord server for daily updates. Additionally, on my Patreon account and YouTube channel,
I conduct polls there. Feel free to check them out and choose your favorite character to be added to the novel. All links are in the novel description, and if any of them don't work, please comment, and I'll provide a new link.
Hope you have a great day!

1