0008 Finding the Cave
155 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outskirts of the Warcraft Mountains.

Lin Feng, who was assigned to the front of the herb collection team and was responsible for exploration, was carefully exploring the forest at this time. Not long after, Lin Feng saw a piece of flat land in front of him and briefly searched the surrounding area. Finding that there was no threat, he waved behind him to indicate safety. Several other mercenaries from the exploration team behind him saw the gesture and came to Lin Feng one after another.
Seeing the new faces beside him, Lin Feng couldn't help but sigh again at the cruelty of Dou Qi Continent. Originally, he was just a member of the exploration team. After setting off with the exploration team, he was ambushed by three first-order monsters in less than half an hour. Although Lin Feng quickly defeated the monsters that attacked him and turned to help other members, one member was still lost in this attack.

A small-scale Warcraft attack made Lin Feng, who entered the Warcraft Mountains for the first time, feel the cruelty here. However, in order not to attract attention, Lin Feng has only used the fighting spirit at the level of a two-star fighter until now. At the same time, he did not use Xuan-level fighting skills, but used a yellow-level intermediate fighting skill called Stone Fist. But after a morning, except for him, the other four members were either dead or now lying in the back recovering from injuries. And he was successfully promoted to captain of the exploration team.

When all members of the exploration team arrived, Lin Feng looked at one of the thin mercenaries and said, "Map." After hearing this, the mercenary quickly took out the map and spread it out.

Lin Feng looked at the map, then pointed to the open space next to him and said: "It's less than two hours away from the place where the herbs are collected. It just so happens that the herb collection team has been working for a long time now, so they can rest in this open space for a while, and, also, We can reach the valley where the herbs are collected before evening."

After finishing speaking, Lin Feng made a mark on the map, handed it to another mercenary and said, "Go and inform the main team."

"Yes, captain!"

The mercenary responded, then took the map and put it away, turned around and ran to the rear. Seeing the mercenary leave, Lin Feng looked at the other three people again and said, "You guys, please join me and carefully explore the surroundings to prevent any monsters from ambushing you."

"Yes, captain!"

"Everyone, we are approaching the herb collection area. Please take a rest. We are all tired after walking for so long."

Some time later, when the large herb collection team arrived at where Lin Feng and others were, the woman's soft and crisp voice suddenly sounded in the quiet team.

There was a slight pause in their progress, and the entire team stopped in unison. Turning back, he looked at the woman in the white dress with a smile that contained no impurity, and nodded his head very honestly. The arrival of the large team gave Lin Feng and others from the exploration team a precious rest time. As for the security mission, it is naturally left to the mercenaries at the back.

Most of the others were sitting on the same spot, with their eyes slightly closed, running their skills to replenish the fighting energy consumed by the rush. Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, Lin Feng slowly walked towards the small forest on the side.

When he looked at the map before, he remembered all the locations of several nearby cliffs in his mind. Now is a good time to check to see if the cave exists. Walking into the forest, the light was dim, but this was an area he had scouted before, so there was no need to worry about being suddenly attacked by monsters. As he go deeper into the woods, the light becomes darker and darker.

After walking a certain distance again, His dim vision suddenly brightened.    
Lin Feng looked up and found that he had reached the end of the small forest. Stepping out of the dense forest, what appeared in front of you was a steep cliff. Below the cliff, there are lush green forests, which are quite beautiful.

His eyes swept over the edge of the cliff, but his eyes suddenly paused, and then he walked forward to the edge of the cliff, his eyes constantly scanning the surrounding cliffs. His eyes slowly swept over the steep wall, and a moment later, he suddenly stopped at a mountain wall covered by a horizontal beam.

Although the strange trees on the steep mountains here were arranged very cleverly, Lin Feng still noticed something unusual here. Squinting his eyes slightly, he seemed to be able to see the dark hollow on the cliff through the gaps in the trees with the help of the slanting sunlight.

Immediately, the corners of Lin Feng's mouth quickly rose. If he hadn't been unlucky, then this cave would be the cave with flying fighting skills! After writing down the location, Lin Feng prepared to return to the team. After all, it was not a good time to be out for too long.

"What is this?"

Just as he was about to turn around and go back, Lin Feng suddenly noticed from the corner of his eyes that there seemed to be a rope tied to a big tree directly above the cave. He immediately hurriedly ran towards the big tree. When he came to the big tree, Lin Feng picked up the object tied to the trunk and took a look. After confirming that it was a rope, his face became ugly.

"Did someone get on it first?"

While Lin Feng was thinking, something suddenly pulled the rope in his hand down hard, and then it began to move rhythmically. Seeing this, Lin Feng instantly understood that the man was still below!

He quickly took out a dagger from his storage ring, came to the edge of the cliff, and said with a gloomy face: "If you run away, then I can't help it, but since you met me, I'm sorry."

The rope swayed for a while, and then A jade-like white hand suddenly stretched out from the cliff in front of him. Then, a soft cheek with an ethereal aura was revealed from under the cliff. Looking at the man squatting in front of him. The pretty young man, the Little Medical Fairy, was stunned, and his little brain was still a little unable to react.

However, when he saw the dagger shining with cold light in the young man's hand, the pretty face of the little medical fairy suddenly became panicked.

"Little Medical Fairy?"

Lin Feng was also stunned, and then said coldly: "Hand over the things, or don't blame me for being rude!"

Hearing this, a flash of panic flashed through the beautiful eyes of the little fairy doctor, and then quickly disappeared and said sweetly: "It turns out to be Captain Lin Feng of the exploration team, did you drop something? I was just collecting herbs down there. , and I didn't see what you dropped."

"Put the stuff in the cave below. Hand over the things, or I'll kill you."

Lin Feng didn't have the patience to waste time with her. Although the little medical fairy was very beautiful and had great potential, he was more concerned about his own strength now. The things inside were of great value, especially the residual picture, and he had to get it.

When he heard about the cave, the little medical fairy was startled, but he still refused to give up and said: "I collected medicine and found that there is no cave down here. If you are looking for something, all my things are in the bamboo basket behind me. If you want so, just take it."

The dagger in Lin Feng's hand moved slightly, and came to the pretty face of the little medical fairy, and said coldly: "Don't pretend to be stupid with me, where are the things in the cave? If you keep talking nonsense, believe it or not, I will slap it on your face. A few cuts, how will you meet people in the future?"

(End of this chapter)

6