0015 Being Found
150 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After putting away the scroll, Lin Feng looked at the piles of gold coins in front of him. Then he said to the little medical fairy: "We took everything almost. The remaining gold coins are seven for you and three for me. After collecting them, let this senior be laid to rest."

"Okay." The little medical fairy said. She nodded and had no objection to this. Afterwards, the two of them put the gold coins in the three corners into the ring. Then a pit was dug in a corner of the stone chamber and the bones and the broken bone were buried.

After doing this, Lin Feng looked at the cave and saw that there was nothing left. He said to the little medical fairy: "Okay, let's go back now. Wait, someone is coming?!"

"What?"

After hearing this, The little medical fairy was also shocked, and immediately shook her head and said: "impossible, we are the only ones who know about it!"

"I heard you right, there are quite a few people coming!" Lin Feng's face was a little ugly, and his eyes were subconsciously aimed at To the little fairy doctor.

"Do you suspect that I was the one who called them?" Seeing Lin Feng's expression, the little medical fairy's pretty face suddenly became angry: "If I wanted to harm you, I could have just asked the mercenaries in the camp to do it before. There is no need to wait here!"

Hearing this, Lin Feng also felt that it made sense, but after hearing the footsteps getting closer and closer, he hurriedly said to the little medical fairy: "Now take out the powder and prepare it, be ready to use it."

"Okay." The little medical fairy gritted her teeth, grabbed all the powder in her two little hands, and then hid her hands in her sleeves.

"Haha, I didn't expect that I would have such an adventure. Sure enough, God bless me!" As soon as the little medical fairy finished her actions, a familiar laughter rang out proudly in the stone room. Then a dozen figures slowly walked in from the dark passage outside the door.

"Mu Li!"

Hearing this voice, the little medical fairy clenched her teeth.

At the dark stone gate, a dozen mercenaries were divided into three rows and blocked the stone gate tightly. A figure walked out from behind, and finally revealed his face under the light of the moonstone. It was Mu Li, the young leader of the Wolf Head Mercenary Group! His eyes first glanced at the stone box that had been opened by Lin Feng and the two of them, and a touch of greed flashed in Mu Li's eyes.

During the day, he saw the Little Medical Fairy and Lin Feng leaving for such a long time and coming out of the woods with somewhat disheveled clothes. He suspected that the two of them had done something evil in the woods.

Lying in bed at night, he became more and more angry as he thought about it, so he got up and wanted to deal with the little medical fairy directly in the dark. Who would have thought that after going to the Little Medical Fairy's tent, I found that there wasn't even a ghost inside.

At this time, Ma Si, the mercenary he sent to kill Lin Feng, also ran over and reported that he took people to Lin Feng's tent and found that there was no one inside. Mu Li thought that Lin Feng and the Little Medical Fairy went to the woods again at night. With the mentality that since I can't get it, I must destroy it, I led people to prepare to catch him in the woods.

Who would have thought that the rapist was not caught in the woods, but the rope was found on the edge of the cliff, and the cave was discovered along the rope. Seeing this situation, Mu Li didn't know what was going on, so he immediately asked his men to seal off the area, and then hurriedly brought the mercenaries beside him down to block the door. Licking his lips and scanning the stone chamber, Mu Li couldn't help but smile and said, "Sorry to bother you two."

"Are you following us?"

Lin Feng felt relieved when he saw Mu Li and the mercenaries behind him. Except for Mu Li, a six-star fighter, the other mercenaries are all four- and five-star Dou Practitioner. Although he couldn't kill all of them, he should have no problem running out with the little medical fairy.

Mu Li shrugged and said with a smile: "Not really, these things are too important to our Wolf Head Mercenary Group. As long as we have them, we can easily join all the forces in Qingshan Town. I don't want to limit my sights to just this small town."

"Leave the things to me, little medical fairy. You should be very clear about my feelings for you. As long as you follow me, I will never treat you badly when I take charge of the Wolf Head Mercenary Group in the future!" Staring at the little medical fairy with affectionate eyes, Mu Li's voice slowly softened.

"Disgusting, get out!" The little medical fairy expressed her meaning directly without any nonsense.

Seeing that Mu Li wanted to say something else, Lin Feng glanced at the little medical fairy, who understood instantly. Raising his hands, all the medicinal powder in his hands was immediately sent up into the air, and then scattered. The medicinal powder scattered everywhere immediately filled the entire stone room.

"Follow me."

After saying this to the little medical fairy, Lin Feng quickly ran towards the entrance of the cave.

"Hold your breath. People at the door are not allowed to move. Block the door, Ma Si. Attack them."

Looking at the medicine powder filling the stone room, it was even more difficult to see clearly in the cave, which was not very bright. Mu Li couldn't find it for a while. Upon seeing the traces of Lin Feng and the two of them, his expression changed slightly and he shouted urgently.

"Intermediate yellow-level fighting skill, gravel fist!"

"Yellow level intermediate fighting skill, gravel fist!"

"..."

Before the mercenaries at the front could answer, they felt the strong wind passing by in front of them, containing a fierce force. Lin Feng's palm hit their chests heavily.

Suddenly, several unprepared mercenaries screamed, and then fell heavily on the stone wall of the cave. After that, they slowly slid down again, not knowing whether they were alive or dead. Hearing the screams of his men, Mu Li's face darkened, and he hurriedly took a few steps back, landing just outside the stone gate. At the same time, it also completely blocked the space of the stone door.

"Bang!"

Strong energy suddenly shot out from the front. At the stone gate, several mercenaries in the second row who were at the five-star fighter level couldn't resist the attack of Lin Feng, an eight-star fighter. They groaned, directly moved a few steps by this force of energy. Before the people nearby could close the gap, two gusts of wind slipped out like loaches.

When they came to their senses, it was too late to stop them. They had to shout at Mu Li in the last row: "Young Captain, they are coming for you!" His pupils shrank, and Mu Li slowly spread his legs. Blocking the narrow passage, he clenched his hands tightly, and the light green fighting energy above gradually surged.

Under the exaggeration of green fighting spirit, his fists began to gradually turn into a wood-like color.

"I want to see how you, a two-star fighter, can repel me in a head-on collision!" Mu Li sneered as he looked at the two figures speeding towards him.

''Get back here!" With Mu Li's loud shout, the fists, which were like a pair of wooden fists, glowed with green light, carrying a fierce energy, and smashed towards Lin Feng angrily.

"Xuan level low-level fighting skills : Hardening of wood!"

Lin Feng's speed did not slow down at all, and there was no trace of fear on his calm face. The flowing Dou Qi in his body, under the guidance of the Xuan Level Kung Fu, began to circulate violently along the fighting skills.

"Xuan Level Low Level Dou Qi Technique, Red Fire Palm!" When fighting energy passes through the specific meridians carved by the Red Fire Palm on the hand, Finally, the surging fighting spirit instantly turned Lin Feng's right palm red.

"boom!"

One palm and one punch, they met suddenly in the narrow cave.

(End of this chapter )

6