Chapter 154
3.1k 18 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Help me buy a new computer :D https://ko-fi.com/DavidLord

...

Cloud Mist Blessed Land.

The ethereal aura of immortality enveloped the surroundings. At the peak pavilion, Lin Yuan lay back in a chair, leisurely absorbing the 'Primordial Purple Qi' that only appeared in the early morning.

Primordial Purple Qi, a type of celestial aura, could dispel hidden injuries and nourish the body, greatly aiding those who practiced physical cultivation.

Compared to twenty years ago, Lin Yuan's complexion had improved significantly, and his body had grown much stronger.

"Master, here is the brewed Cloud Mist Immortal Tea," said Chunhua and Qiuyue, two Golden Core stage female cultivators, respectfully approaching.

They placed the Cloud Mist Immortal Tea in front of Lin Yuan and then skillfully began massaging his body.

"Master, practicing the physical cultivation technique must be very exhausting. Do you need to rest?" Qiuyue whispered softly.

"No need. Both of you may leave," Lin Yuan said casually without lifting his eyelids.

"Yes, Master," Qiuyue replied disappointedly, after which she and Chunhua respectfully bowed and left the peak pavilion.

On the mountain path, Chunhua and Qiuyue spoke in hushed tones.

"Master has too much perseverance to have cultivated the physical cultivation technique to the Golden Core stage. How much pain must he have endured?" Chunhua exclaimed in amazement.

Although physical cultivation did not rely on spiritual roots, it required enduring endless suffering during cultivation and consumed far more resources than cultivators of the same level.

Lin Yuan, being a prominent figure in the Daoist Immortal Sect, was undoubtedly not lacking in resources. But the fact that he could endure the pain of practicing the physical cultivation technique from a young age surprised everyone.

"Physical cultivators in the Golden Core stage have powerful vitality, unmatched physique, and unparalleled strength. Many female cultivators outside yearn to have a partner with high proficiency in physical cultivation," Qiuyue couldn't help but whisper.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Chunhua glanced at Qiuyue. "Who is Master? Even if he doesn't have spiritual roots, he is not someone you can aspire to."

"What do you mean? I only admire Master; I have no other intentions," Qiuyue quickly clarified.

"Whatever you say, just make sure you understand it in your heart," Chunhua shook her head.

Although they were sent to serve Jun Wuji, they were prepared to dedicate themselves to him, but only if he willingly accepted. As for coercion? Chunhua and Qiuyue would never dare.

"But even if Master has cultivated the physical cultivation technique to the Golden Core stage, he still hasn't manifested a Fleshly Divine Ability?" (Physical body divine ability)

...

"The physical cultivation technique I've been practicing is a fusion of the top seventy-three physical cultivation techniques, combined with my insights. Could it be that the so-called Fleshly Divine Ability is just a legend?" Lin Yuan furrowed his brows.

"Even if there is no manifestation of a Fleshly Divine Ability, the physical cultivation technique has brought me a lot of assistance. In terms of combat power, a Golden Core stage physical cultivator can almost sweep through the same rank," Lin Yuan thought to himself.

Over the years, Lin Yuan deliberately revealed his talent in physical cultivation, and recently, he even openly displayed his strength in the Golden Core stage. All this was to request resources from his elder brother, elder sister, and parents.

If Lin Yuan were just an ordinary person, his high demand for cultivation resources would probably attract attention. But being obsessed with physical cultivation was well-known to consume far more resources than other cultivators of the same level.

Furthermore, considering Lin Yuan's identity as the third generation young master of the Daoist Immortal Sect, to ensure safety, they gave him about ten times the resources to breakthrough to a certain realm and prevent any accidents.

And occasionally going out to enjoy the autumn breeze.

Considering all this, Lin Yuan, besides reaching the Golden Core stage in physical cultivation, had also restored his martial dao cultivation to the peak of the fifth rank.

He had begun the process of soul fusion and transformation and was on the verge of entering the sixth rank, returning to the peak, which was expected to happen soon.

Lin Yuan chose to publicly display his talent in physical cultivation not only to acquire resources but also to conceal his own martial dao aura.

Martial dao.

Different from immortal cultivation.

The two belong to completely different cultivation systems.

It's almost like the demon path in the west, the devil path in the north, and the ghost path in the south.

For the Daoist Immortal Sect, whether it's martial dao or demonic dao, ghost dao or demon dao, they all belong to evil paths.

Once discovered, they can be directly suppressed.

This is the struggle of the great way, unrelated to right or wrong, good or bad.

Take Jun Wuji for example, without spiritual roots, he cannot cultivate immortality, but he can walk the ghost path or practice the demonic dao.

Both can bypass the issue of spiritual roots.

However, from beginning to end, whether it's Jun Wuji's grandfather or his parents, they would rather think of using the 'Nine Heavens Lustrous Water' than consider having Jun Wuji switch to the demonic or ghost path.

In the Daoist Immortal Sect, disciples are proud and have always looked down upon the ghost path, demon path, and devil path. Even though Jun Wuji lacks spiritual roots, he is not willing to practice any cultivation path other than the immortal dao.

"This is the struggle of the great way."

Lin Yuan's expression became slightly solemn.

In this world, it's an immortal cultivation world, where cultivators are the mainstream. As for other demon, devil, and ghost paths, they are all scattered. If they dare to cause trouble, they are directly suppressed.

For tens of thousands of years, it has always been like this.

If Lin Yuan's martial dao strength were discovered, there is only one possibility.

That is to be killed.

Of course, given Lin Yuan's background, he might survive, but his martial dao cultivation would also be abolished.

He would be kept alive but imprisoned until death.

Want martial dao and immortal dao to coexist?

It's possible.

But it's not something you can achieve by just talking about it.

Nor is it something you can obtain through familial charity.

It requires absolute strength.

If one day, martial dao can barely resist immortal dao.

At least under the suppression of the Daoist Immortal Sect, the lineage would not be cut off.

Then it would be possible to survive like the demon, ghost, and devil paths.

If it could compete with the Daoist Immortal Sect and not fall behind.

Then it would be possible to share the resource-rich Central Divine Continent with the Daoist Immortal Sect.

But the latter is difficult.

For tens of thousands of years, the demon, devil, and ghost paths have joined forces more than once, but they were all crushed by the absolute power of the Daoist Immortal Sect.

"I want to spread the path of martial dao evolution."

"It's inevitable to face the Daoist Immortal Sect."

Lin Yuan silently thought to himself.

The path of martial dao evolution has a foothold in this world, but the Daoist Immortal Sect is an obstacle that cannot be overcome.

And the Sect Master of the Daoist Immortal Sect, a Void Refinement Stage Cultivator, wields the sect's immortal weapon, capable of displaying peak sixth-rank power, even stepping into the realm of half-step seventh-rank.

Such terrifying strength also puts pressure on Lin Yuan.

"Take it slow."

"There are still four hundred and eighty years of residence time."

"As long as I can cultivate to the peak of the sixth rank, I can contend with the strongest power of the Daoist Immortal Sect."

Lin Yuan thought to himself.

As for breaking through to the seventh rank, Lin Yuan wasn't sure. With five hundred years, it's not a simple matter to open up the seventh-rank level of the path of evolution.

It's not about cultivating to the seventh rank, but about opening up the path to the seventh rank.

The difficulty between the two is countless times different. Even with Lin Yuan's extraordinary insight, he isn't very confident.

The paths of evolution to the seventh rank in the main world were created after thousands, tens of thousands, or even hundreds of thousands of years.

And the founders of these paths to the seventh rank were mostly eighth or ninth rank evolvers. Under their lofty guidance, the difficulty would be greatly reduced.

"Forget about the Daoist Immortal Sect for now."

Lin Yuan's thoughts converged. He wanted to spread the path of martial dao in this world, preparing for the 'ultimate leap' in the future.

First, he must lay the foundation for the dissemination of the path of martial dao evolution.

The rise to prominence of a cultivation system cannot happen in a short time.

If Lin Yuan's strength was the peak of the second or third rank, equivalent to the Foundation Establishment or Golden Core stage in this world, and faces a group of Yuanying or Nascent Soul stage powerhouses, just surviving would be enough, so what's the point of planning?

But now.

Lin Yuan has already reached the peak of the fifth rank.

Equivalent to the peak of the Foundation Establishment stage, with various means at his disposal, he estimates he could even go toe-to-toe with a Void Refinement Stage Cultivator.

Naturally, there is the qualification to lay out plans.

"To spread the path of martial dao evolution, first we need to establish power, a force consisting solely of martial dao cultivators."

"And to establish power, we need territory as a prerequisite."

Lin Yuan's mind stirred slightly.

A map appeared before his eyes.

In the center of the map was Central Divine Continent, the territory of the Daoist Immortal Sect.

To the north was a region presented in bloody black, the territory of the Blood Demon Lord, also a sacred place for demonic cultivators.

To the west was the area of the savage beasts, said to be protected by the 'Demon Saint's Nest,' capable of nurturing demon saints comparable to ancient saints. (Void Refinement Stage = Ancient Sage)

And to the south, shrouded in ghostly atmosphere, belonged to the gloomy ghost cultivators. It was rumored that the mysterious Gloomy Ghost Palace was the origin of ghost cultivators, connected to the underworld.

Lin Yuan's gaze swept across the map continuously.

Whether it was Central Divine Continent or the north, west, and south, there were already forces occupying them. It would be difficult for martial dao to develop in any of these three places.

"To the east."

Lin Yuan looked towards the eastern region on the map.

There, facing the East Sea, was a place for miscellaneous sects and factions.

In simple terms, it belonged to the 'Three Uncontrolled' zone, filled with numerous cultivators of unknown identity.

Many cultivators who offended the Daoist Immortal Sect fled to the East Sea Islands. As long as they didn't court death, they could live freely.

"We can start from the East Sea."

Lin Yuan thought to himself.

At least in the East Sea Islands, the sources of power are complex, and martial dao blends in, not standing out too much.

"You go to the East Sea, spread martial dao, and establish power."

Lin Yuan's mind stirred slightly, and a phantom figure emerged from his body.

As soon as this phantom figure came into contact with the outside world, it quickly solidified, emitting a radiant aura, with bright eyes, quietly standing there.

It was Lin Yuan's 'Yang Spirit.'

Also known as the Sun Divine Spirit.

At the fifth rank of martial dao, one can create a corresponding martial dao divine spirit.

A martial dao divine spirit is equivalent to a 'clone' and shares the same consciousness as the main body.

Its strength won't be much weaker than the main body.

At the moment, Lin Yuan's 'Yang Spirit' was fully unleashed, and it should have no opponents under the Void Refinement Stage Cultivator.

Whoosh.

The Yang Spirit disappeared.

According to Lin Yuan's instructions, it headed towards the distant East Sea.

In fact, Lin Yuan shares consciousness with the Yang Spirit, so he can see what the Yang Spirit sees. Conversing with the Yang Spirit is similar to talking to himself.

Hum.

Lin Yuan's Yang Spirit transformed from solid to phantom, easily bypassing the numerous restrictions of the Cloud and Mist Blessed Land and arriving in the outside world.

"It may take some time to return this time."

Lin Yuan muttered to himself, then turned and flew towards the east.

On the peak of the Cloud and Mist Mountain.

Lin Yuan still sat cross-legged.

Sending out the Yang Spirit was part of Lin Yuan's plan.

Later on, Lin Yuan would even send out the Yin Spirit.

The two martial dao divine spirits were equivalent to Lin Yuan's two 'clones.'

One body, three parts, sharing consciousness.

In addition.

With the divine spirits outside, there was another benefit.

That is, even if Lin Yuan's main body perished, it wouldn't be a complete death.

The Yin Spirit produces the Yang Spirit.

The Yang Spirit produces the Yin Spirit.

Yin and Yang give birth to the Taiji.

The Taiji gives birth to all things.

As long as the Yin and Yang Spirits are present, a new physical body can be regenerated.

Similarly, as long as the physical body exists, even if the Yin and Yang Spirits perish outside, a new Yin and Yang Spirit can be condensed with the physical body.

Main body, Yin Spirit, Yang Spirit.

As long as one is alive, Lin Yuan cannot die.

Therefore, sending out the Yin and Yang Spirits was also to increase his own survival ability.

Half a month later.

"I'm almost back to the sixth rank strength."

Lin Yuan felt carefully and thought to himself.

"Body cultivation."

Lin Yuan's face showed contemplation.

In the line of body cultivation, breaking through to the realm of Void Refinement Stage is as difficult as ascending to the heavens.

It's almost impossible.

For tens of thousands of years in Central Divine Continent.

Not a single Void Refinement Stage body cultivator has appeared.

Just as Lin Yuan was contemplating the realm of Void Refinement Stage in body cultivation and trying to deduce it with his extraordinary insight.

Suddenly, his expression changed slightly.

He looked up towards the Cloud and Mist Blessed Land outside.

...

I need POWAAAA :D

20 chapters ahead on patreon: patreon.com/David_Lord

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hPxxHTeyFy

47