Some action in a bathroom
547 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kirishima's pov)

It was Monday... again. If no one has guessed it yet, I hate Mondays. They are the beginning of the week after a wonderful time of freedom of the weekend. On Mondays, you are forced to either go to school or work to fulfill your responsibilities. Awful, I know. But after dying, I feel like I can go over my hatred towards this day. New life, new me, or so the saying goes. At least now I have something to look forward to, and I can just skip school without consequences if I feel like it, but why should I? I got a slave who will be there. Not fully obedient just yet but she'll come around.

Speaking of which, I should think about what I should do today with Yotsuba. The toys haven't been delivered yet, so they are not an option just yet, and I don't want to push her too much on the first day.

Blowjob in the bathroom? Maybe. She'll probably use her freebie on it, which is acceptable. That way, she won't be able to refuse me for the rest of the day. 

Oooh. I just got an idea. I could hijack her study session with that Uesugi guy, or even better, I won't allow her to participate in these. She wants to spend time with her tutor but what if she couldn't...

---

I was walking around the school looking for my slave, and I finally found her.

"Hey, Yotsuba." I called Yotsuba and, at the same time, used [Observe] to check something, but I was surprised by the results.

[Name - Miku Nakano 

Age - 17

Occupation - Student

Notable traits - shy, competitive, has an obsession with generals from the Sengoku Period, low physical abilities, poor cook

Recent Thoughts - Is confused as to why Yotsuba wanted to prank Fuutarou today but went along with it either way

Thoughts on you - Is confused about what you want from Yotsuba]

Cheeky little bitch. I must give it to her. This was smart play... if you were an absolute moron! Didn't she think that I would show her photos from the weekend to make her obey me? Our whole deal would be null, and she risks that I'll reveal the photos.

I didn't even push her that much, and she already acts irrationally.

But I'm a benevolent master, and I'll forgive her this time, but only once. By forgiving, I mean that I'll only spank her 10 times instead of forceful deepthroat. Aren't I just the nicest guy?

"Oh, sorry. I thought that you were Yotsuba. Can you tell me where I can find her?" I asked respectfully. I won't be an ass if it doesn't benefit me in any way. Why make your life harder when a few simple words make it easier.

I saw Miku's facade break slightly, but she quickly recovered.

"Hmm? What do you mean? You are standing in front of the one and only Yotsuba!" She pointed at both of her cheeks and smiled brightly.

"Well, I don't want to play this game. We both know that you are not Yotsuba, so tell her that Kirishima was looking for her if you see her. See ya later, Nakano-san, whichever of them you are."

It would be suspicious and a bit creepy if I knew her name since I hadn't interacted with her at all before.

I left Miku even more confused than she was before.

(Miku's pov)

That was strange... Kirishima-kun, he called himself. I didn't know that he was close to Yotsuba and to the point where he didn't fall for my disguise. I don't want to brag, but of all the quintuplets, I am the best at imitating my sisters.

Boyfriend?

I shook my head. We would know if Yotsuba had a boyfriend. Maybe he has a crush on Yotsuba? Yeah... that must be it. He must really like her, and he seemed nice. If he is serious about Yotsuba, I'll help him.

But I'll keep testing him for now.

(Kirishima's pov)

It seemed like all the quintuplets cosplayed each other. I saw Ichika, Itsuki, and Nino before I finally found Yotsuba, who looked like Ichika. She was alone for the moment, and I still had about 10 minutes before classes started, so I approached her.

"Hey, Yotsuba, How's it going?" I walked closer to her and raised my arm in a friendly manner.

Yotsuba turned to me, not at hearing her name but at the only sound source nearby. 

Not bad. She is really into her role, but she can't fool me. I used [Observe] on her.

[Name - Yotsuba Nakano

Age - 17

Occupation - Student

Notable traits - Can't say no to people who need help, has an inferiority complex towards her sisters, great physical abilities, great eyesight, still uses panties from her elementary school days, can be a good liar if she wants to

Recent Thoughts - Don't know what to do with the deal between her and you

Thoughts on you - Is scared of you]

"Drop the act, Yotsuba. I can recognize you from a mile away."

Yotsuba, however, continued to pretend to be her sister.

"I think you mistook me for my cute little sister. We are quintuplets afterall. I'll let her know that you look for her when I see her, though." She even winked at me seductively.

So that's the game she wants to play. Fine by me.

"That would be a great help." I smiled and took out my phone. "By the way, do you want to see some photos I took this weekend? I have a hobby of taking pictures, and I would like an outsider's opinion." 

The wallpaper was a photo of a nude Yotsuba without her face visible. This was enough for the young girl to break her character as she tried to take away my phone, but I held it high enough that she couldn't reach it. She was so immersed in trying to get my phone that she leaned heavily on my chest as she tiptoed, trying to reach the phone in my hand. I could feel her breast pressing into me. 

Great feeling, not gonna lie.

After giving up her efforts, she quickly looked around to see if anyone was there to see it, but we were still around in the halls. Most of the students were already in the classrooms, talking with their friends or just waiting for the class to start.

Seeing that her secret was safe, she glared at me and hissed. "What are you doing!? We had a deal!"

"Funny that you mention it after you and all of your sisters play dress up today." She winced. "To be honest, I'm not even mad, just disappointed. I can respect someone trying to play around the loopholes and play with the rules to their advantage, but what you did, Yotsuba was just stupid. I am sure that in your head when I approached your sister pretending to be you, she would just think that I was trying to flirt with you, but what if I tried to remind you about our deal and show your photos like I did just now. Trying to avoid me the whole day would probably be a smarter idea. I don't have your phone number at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to find or contact you easily. We'll change it after classes, by the way, so don't even think about using my idea against me." 

Yotsuba tried to make herself smaller, as my criticism was constructive. 

"I'll punish you later. For now, we'll settle for a blowjob. Let's go to a bathroom and better be quick. We don't want to be late for classes." I said causally.

At that, Yotsuba paled.

"I-I-I... C-can I use the freebie?" She asked uncertainly, but I just smiled and gently patted her head.

"Of course you can." In her eyes, a small light lit up, but it quickly extinguished itself as she heard the following sentence. "So you want to kiss here or somewhere else?"

She completely forgot about that part of the deal, or maybe she just hoped that I wouldn't press her to do it. Either way, she was wrong.

Yotsuba tried to think of a way out. Even if she logically knew that she must obey me, she didn't want to for obvious reasons, but in the end, she gave up and motioned me to follow her. We went to a girl's toilet. Yotsuba entered first while I waited outside to check if it was empty. Safety first, after all. After we were sure that we were alone, we entered one of the stalls and closed.

I couldn't stop myself from grinning, which unsettled Yotsuba, but she didn't voice her fear.

Now, I took my phone out once again, opened a timer on it, set it to 1 minute as we had agreed upon, and waited for Yotsuba to make her move. It wasn't said that she must be the one to initiate the kiss, but I want to see if she'll do it. I don't care if I'll be late for classes. She does.

At first, Yotsuba prepared herself mentally and closed her eyes with tears starting forming in the corners of her eyes, waiting for the kiss to come, but nothing happened, so she peeked with one of her eyes to see me still in the same position and smirking.

I overexaggerated myself, looking at the time. "If you don't hurry, we'll be late for class, and you know I hate doing that. I would need to punish you for wasting my precious learning time, and I would hate to punish you even more after what you have done today."

Every single word coming from my mouth sounded like a threat to the poor girl, and all she could do was close her eyes and try to reach my lips with her own, which was difficult because of our height difference.

The moment our lips connected, I started the timer and grabbed Yotsuba by her waist with my free hand, bringing her closer to my body. 

"Mmm!!?-"

She was startled by my actions to the point that she broke our kiss. How rude.

"Something wrong?" I innocently asked as I reset the timer. I won't let her go until I get a full minute of kissing without any interruption. 

Yotsuba saw what I did with the timer but didn't say anything. Looks like she's learning.

Without another word, she went for another kiss, and I repeated my previous action, but she was ready this time and continued our kiss. She was clearly inexperienced. After all, from her point of view, it must be her first kiss. Aren't I a lucky fella, getting a first kiss from a beautiful girl?

I went into an offensive as my tongue started exploring her mouth. Yotsuba didn't know what to do, so she just let me do my thing, hoping that I'd be done soon.

"Mhm~ Mhm~"

Yotsuba started moaning into my mouth when 30 seconds mark had passed, so to have a little fun, my hand wandered a bit and grabbed her ass firmly, and to her credit, while surprised, she didn't stop the kiss. I, on the other hand, was having a great time. Yotsuba had a fantastic ass. She is an active girl who moves a lot and plays some sports. I'm going to have fun later spanking her. I can't wait to see it jiggle after every slap.

After the long kiss was done, we separated, and I patted her head for a job well done. She reminds me of a happy-go-lucky dog or puppy. That's why I decided to Pavlov this bitch until she will demand my touch, which gives me an idea in what way I'm going to train her.

"Well done Yotsuba. See, it wasn't that hard. 1 minute of your time, and you are free to go, for now. I'll talk with you later, and I advise you to have time after school. We are going somewhere, and since you can't refuse me for the rest of the day, you don't have much choice."

The usually cheerful girl was filled with dread. After all, after school, she promised Uesugi-san to study so she could pass the incoming exam, so she explained that to her tormentor.

"I-I have a study session after school."

I put my hand on my chin and pretended to think deeply about what I just heard. I already had a plan for that, so I didn't keep her waiting for too long.

"Then, after we are done with whatever I wanted, we'll go to my place, and I'll tutor you. I may not look like that, but I am smart. I even have a method that I bet will make you motivated to learn. Now that everything is clear, I'll see you later, but before I forget, let's share our contact info. After all, we don't want to miss each other."

---

(A/N 298547 is probably the best Quintessential Quintuplets doujin there is but since I didn't give a code in the previous chapter I'm going to give an extra code for everyone to enjoy. 358457 is a fun succubus hentai.)

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/KwxMAYYGRU

10