Prologue
102 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody's pov.

The world of Metria, where adventurous tranmisgrated humans heroes roam the lands, slay monsters and monsters slays heroes in the search of power, dominate or to tried and dispute peace like the elves.

But the world had change after the great world wide war 5 began 500 years later as humans betrayed the elves and destroyed the great world tree to teach them a lesson causing disharmony as all beings alike lost the abilities we once called Magic.

Unable to mine the magic enriched stones, magic weapons and items wouldn't work or read spell written in magic languages or even cast a simple healing prayer as the world was cut off from the Goddess's hand the moment the descendants of the transmigrated humans chopped off the great world tree in half.

Everyone blamed the humans for their dark greed for power and control as every being vias halfings, dwarves, elves, monsters and even the half monster band together to kill them all.

Destroying every single humans as living sacrifice to at least appease the Goddess back and lesson to all kind of being of the tragedy that had happen to their world..

But the Goddess never answered back to anyone..

Only evidence of humans were brought into this world was the pile of bones lay in under the high cliff of the unforgivable.

Until 2000 years later...

Something grow on top of those human bones.. a tiny sliver of life onto the millions of nearly rotten human bones.

A plant that took it first angle toward the tiny light of sun peaking down the cliff.

That plant will forever change life as the beings on Metria as they will know as it will bring something this world has long forgotten..

Magic.

7