OB (?) Act – 1
498 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside an office, a man leaned on his chair while staring at an unfamiliar ceiling, his eyes devoid of life. His name is Kilos De Vermillion, the future heir of his family, and the first villain of the Fantasy Gal Game Overflowing Beauty (?).

"Out of the countless possible characters, even if it was just the extras... I actually reincarnated as this guy?" He sighed deeply before his eyes fell on a picture frame that was on his table, within which was a familiar yet unfamiliar beautiful girl in her uniform.

Raila Des Peres, The second daughter of Gias Des Peres. A peerless beauty who could cause wars between countries, a genius that can only be born once every thousand years. She is one of the Main Heroines of Overflowing Beauty (?) and is Kilos', the original character's, unrequited love.

"Haa, what kind of sick joke is this?" he chuckled softly at his situation.

"Overflowing Beauty (?) or in short OB(?), a fantasy gal game with beautiful and kind heroines..? Nope, the developers' brains were beyond repair so they also made their heroines beyond repair."

He wasn't a fan or a player of OB (?). His knowledge of the game is almost zero, with the only little know-abouts he have only stemming from his conversations with his otaku friend.

"Why fix them? I rather want them to break me~" A flashback of his otaku friend telling him about the game with a perverted and pleasured look on his face occurred.

"Yes yes, you don't need to fix them, you need therapy instead." He said with a condescending and disgusted tone in reply.

(A: Well, after this part this would be on me, ^ the one above was something my friend paraphrase, a more experience writer but no more help after cuz he busy, so less detail omegalol.)

With little knowledge he has regarding of the game plot line, not having future advantage like those reincarnation main characters novels. His friend might be jumping with
joy if he was in his situation.

"Haa... no use crying over spilled milk"

He stood up from his chair and looked around the office, looking for something helpful. In a drawer he found the diary of the original character kilos.

"How cliché" he clicks his tongue.

-Ditris, 20, Alvin XII

Ralia, we would soon meet in a month after. Our love story will begin the day the academy start-

*thuds

He hurriedly closed the diary as the poison was slowly killing him, caught by surprise to contents of the diary, checking the cover again if he didn't seen it wrong.

-Diary, Stay Out.

It was indeed Kilos diary but the content early wasn't like some diary type more like some creepy letter.

Maybe he checked out the wrong page, he once again opens the dairy however this time he starts at the beginning.

-Alva, 12, Alvin I

Today was a good day, it was my 4th birthday and Father and Mother gave me a gift, it was wooden sword I always wanted.

He sighed of relief seeing it was normal, He goes through the diary quickly, his fingers deftly flipping each page right after the other as he scans the words with his eyes

- Gyte, 3, Alvin III

Today, there was some guest. I asked the maids and butlers about it, seems it was the friend of mother and father while they were at the academy. There I meet a beautiful girl, I like her at first sight!

-Jiq, 12, Alvin IV

Its been a year since I last saw Ralia, seems like fate is supporting-

*thuds

He closed it again, speechless on how a normal the original character was but slowly changes into a possessive villain.

"Is it because the world is from a game? or there's something more that meets the eye?"

He felt unease meeting the heroines at the academy, will he become like the original kilos?

"Haa... it's already bad enough I'm reincarnated into this crazy world but there's even more weird stuff going on?"

He regretted not listening well when his friend talks about this game, not that he expected this would happen.

=====

A/N: I wanted to make this longer tbh but then again I'm just a newbie writer can't force myself to go further might make it even more worst xD well it may just me being lazy. 

 Some might find the early start written bit better since it was paraphrase by a friend of mine since he was a experience writer, the paraphrase ended after the mc flashback so bare with my unholy work. I wanted to make at least three chapters first before publishing but ugh I'm such a lazy bum.

11