40. New Healing Abilities, Intense Kissing Before The Date Begins.
521 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Congratulations, you've acquired two new active skills and a life skill,]

[New Active Skill Acquired: {Aura Of Vine Maidens}: This skill summons a vine from the ground, which morphs into a maiden to create a radiant aura that heals the wounds and ailments of allies within its range.]  

[New Active Skill Acquired: {Revitalizing Halo Pulse}: This skill creates a halo on a wide range of allies, which sends out a wave of energy towards your allies, restoring stamina and vitality while also rejuvenating their strength and resilience.]

[New Life Skill Acquired: Runic Mastery {Fundamental}: You now have a basic understanding of what runes are all about.]

Zach was pleased with the new skills he received from his Aunt through the help of his active skill [God's Hand]. 

Unfortunately for him, his Aunt wasn't an attack-type of mage, so her attributes were too weak for him to duplicate.

However, he was able to obtain two really good healing abilities which would be really useful in the future.

Aurora was currently the second strongest female in the mansion with the strongest female currently in the dungeon, fighting off monsters.

Aurora looked up to her big sister who was currently an adventurer and she hoped to become just as strong as her. However, she also had her personal reasons for choosing the path of an adventurer.

Anyway, if Aurora wished to become an adventurer, then she would surely need a healer by her side and who else was better suited for that role than her future boyfriend?

Also, Zach couldn't wait to learn a lot more from his Aunt once she began to stay at home more. He would also love to assist her in deciphering the runes as well.

Now, that he had acquired a new life skill, he knew the reason why no one knew how to decipher the runes on his body.

The runes were ancient primordial dragon inscriptions which had been forgotten over time.

If alphabets were twenty-six in number, then that of the primordial dragons were innumerable.

Which was why it was difficult to find someone who completely understood it in this time and age.

However, Zach wasn't going to allow this to stop him from creating a wonderful future for himself and his sisters.

Leaving that for another time, Zach hurried towards his room. 

A couple of minutes later, a truck arrived in front of the mansion and Zach guided them to where the paintings were. 

The moment the movers were done, they zoomed off in their truck and Zach noticed Jade returning home with a surprised look on her face. 

"Why is a truck leaving the mansion?" She asked, confused as to why a truck would be here in the first place. Then she suddenly put all the pieces in place and a sudden realization dawned on her. 

"Wait a minute, don't tell me you were able to sell some of your paintings?" She asked with a surprised and expectant look on her face.

She had seen the painting Zach had made of Luna and she couldn't deny the fact that even she had wished that Zach had made a painting of her as well.

It was simply amazing and she never knew her brother had such a wonderful talent while locked up in his room for so many years.

Noticing that Jade was awaiting his response, Zach nodded in response and Jade dropped her bag before swiftly running and leaping on him to congratulate him on securing a job.

Her arms instantly wrapped around his neck as her lips made contact with his.

Jade had been a bit worried about Zach after she heard that he wanted to become an artist and sell some of his paintings.

She knew how hard it was for an artist to make a living, but now, she couldn't contain her excitement after hearing that Zach had sold his paintings.

Jade pulled her head back to take a look at Zach's face with her cheeks visibly red at the thought of how she had brazenly jumped, hugged and kissed Zach all at once.

"So, this means you're an artist now?" she asked with a smile on her face, trying her best to remain relaxed and composed, even though her heart was beating really fast.

"Yep, and I have a very huge surprise in store for you today."

"Really?" Jade's interest was piqued.

"Really."

"Will I like the surprise?" 

"Definitely." 

"Then I better get myself ready for our date," Jade stated, but instead, she wrapped her arms around his neck again, her breath brushing against Zach's lips.

Zach wrapped his arms around her waist as well and the two kissed once again.

However, this time around, Zach's tongue intertwined with hers and tasted a faint minty flavour. Meanwhile, Jade clung to him even more than before, as she tried to explore every nook and cranny in his mouth while their tongue twirled and danced passionately with each other, causing spittle to trickle down the side of their lips as neither intended to end the kiss any time soon.  

Jade passionately sucked on Zach's tongue while Zach's hand slowly slithered down Jade's waist and grabbed Jade's soft rump.

Jade moaned into his lips, feeling more aroused by the second, however, she wasn't going to lose herself here before their date even began.

With that in mind, Jade gently bit Zach's lower lip before giving him a coquettish smile as she leaned closer to his ear and whispered.

"If you want more then you must make this date a special one," She made her demands known to Zach while slowly loosening her arms from his neck.

A smile bloomed on Zach's face as he agreed to his girlfriend's demands. "Don't worry. You won't regret it."

Pleased with Zach's statement, Jade smiled in anticipation of what he had planned for their date.

Then, she hurried inside to get herself ready for the date later today.

29