34. Getting Stronger And Stronger.
483 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With his mind made up on what he needed to do next, Zach couldn't wait to get started. But he noticed another vibration coming from his tablet.

Amelia had sent him a message informing him that a few people would be heading over to his Aunt's mansion to retrieve all seventeen of his paintings in a few hours.

He replied to it before placing the tablet on his lap.

While placing the tablet on his lap, Zach suddenly recalled why he had stood in a daze the moment he shook hands with Amelia back at her mansion.

It was shocking because it had to do with his attributes and a new trait.

His attributes had increased tremendously but because Amelia had been there, he had been unable to look at his status to his satisfaction.

'Let's take a look at my stats,' Zach uttered internally as he summoned the system to display his status.

A blue transparent screen appeared in front of him, displaying his current status.

=== STATUS ===

[BASIC STATUS]

Name: Zach Darkmoor 

Age: 18

Level: 1 (1/1000)

Race: Human, ??? (Locked)

Title: World Walker.

Divine Source: (Goddess Of Happiness), (Goddess Of Healing).

Magic Affinity: Healing magic

Mana Core Rank: G-rank

Mana Capacity: 500/500 (Limit reached)

==============

[ATTRIBUTES]

Strength: 472

Agility: 567

Endurance: 498

Intelligence: 500

Charm: 700

FP: 30

AP: None

============

[SKILLS AND TRAITS]

[ACTIVE SKILLS]

> Appraisal [Unlocked]

> God's Hand

===

[TRAITS] 

> Ambitious 

> Composed

> Courtly Grace

===

[LIFE SKILLS]

> Cooking {Intermediate --> Advanced --> Master}

> Drawing {Advanced --> Master}

====

[Extra Skills]

> Enhanced Reflexes and Senses.

> Predatory Instinct

====

Physique:- Pink Fox Beast Physique 

====

Bloodline:- Pink Fox Bloodline 

====

Favourability:- Luna (15% --> 65%), Aurora ( 7% --> 51%), Jade (1% --> 64%), Amelia (0% --> 40%)

===

[Quests]

===

Viewing his current status, Zach was left stunned and speechless. 

Even though he had seen it briefly before leaving Amelia's mansion, he still couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him.

'Every single one of my attributes are now higher than four hundred.'

'And some new features have been added as well.'

'Like the divine source for example.'

'I can understand why the goddess of happiness was included, but for the goddess of healing, I think the only valid reason for its inclusion is because of my ability to use healing magic now,' Zach concluded before lowering his gaze a little.

'Hmm, A G-rank mana core huh.'

'Increasing the rank requires me to keep meditating whenever I have the time but that doesn't mean it would be easy.'

'To elevate one's mana core rank, the existing core had to be compressed and then encased with an additional layer of mana to form a sphere. As a person strove to advance through each rank, the task of compressing the mana core grew more challenging as well.'

'Anyway, this means I have a lot of work to do for my mana core to get to an

S-rank.'

With that out of the way, Zach decided to take a look at his mana capacity. 

'Five hundred?' 

'That isn't good. If I recall correctly, that should be really low compared to that of the main protagonist and most demon generals of the demon continent.'

In the original plot of the novel, Zach Darkmoor's mana capacity was only able to increase when the manipulative demon he met gave him some items that allowed his mana capacity to rise tremendously.

However, it had been at the cost of half of his life essence.

But Zach wasn't interested in following the same path as the novel. He knew he had to find a way to exceed his mana capacity limit without harming himself or anyone he cared about.

His strength and other attributes might be really high but if his mana capacity remained the same, then Zach wouldn't be able to cast powerful spells in the future.

There were several other benefits to having a really high mana capacity as well, so he knew he had to make it a priority once he was done with his current list of quests.

Lowering his gaze to his current attributes, Zach was still amazed by the way his attributes had increased tremendously and the scariest part was that, according to the novel, Amelia would become even stronger than she currently was, the moment she embraced her role as a villain.

'It will certainly be exciting to see how strong she becomes in the future,' Zach thought before calling out to the system.

'System?' Zach said in his mind after noticing something weird in his attributes.

[Yes?]

'Why is my intelligence stat now above four hundred? It wasn't like this before I met Amelia even though I had studied a lot about the world's history.'

[The intelligence stat has more to it than just how smart you are in this world. The same goes for your other attributes as well.]

'Really?'

[Yes, Would you like me to give you a brief detail of what each attribute entails?]

'Yes please.'

With his command, the system displayed a separate panel in front of Zach with a new string of words appearing on it.

[Strength: This attribute helps in assessing your physical power. It affects your ability to lift objects and how you engage in physically demanding tasks.]

[Agility: This determines how fast you can move and react while maintaining a balance in various perilous situations you may find yourself in.]

[Endurance: represents your stamina and capacity to endure prolonged physical and mental exertion. It also influences your ability to withstand fatigue over extended periods of time.]

[Intelligence: encompasses your problem-solving skills and cognitive abilities. It determines your capacity to learn, analyze information and make decisive decisions.]

[Charm: this represents your ability to attract and persuade others, it encompasses charisma and the power to captivate people through interpersonal skills.]

'I see. That explains a lot.'

'Thanks.'

[You're welcome.]

Now that Zach understood what each of his attributes meant, he decided to check if there was any other new skill or trait that might have been added and his gaze fell upon a new trait titled 'Courtly Grace.' 

28