43. Dancing In The Park.
1.4k 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The soft grass underfoot felt like a plush carpet, inviting them to glide and twirl with effortless grace.

Zach approached Jade with a warm smile and offered her his hand. "May I have this dance, Jade?" He asked and Jade could hear the soft melody of music playing in the background.

She knew Zach was responsible for it, so she responded with a smile and gracefully accepted his invitation.

"Yes."

Hearing her response, Zach held her hand and gracefully led Jade to the designated dance area in the park where they slowly began to waltz.

The soft glow of the sunset reflected off Zach's glistening jet-black hair, creating an almost ethereal aura around him.

Jade felt completely enchanted as they swayed in perfect sync with the music playing in the background.

As they moved in harmony with the music, the park seemed to fade into the background, allowing them to create their own world within its tranquil embrace. The beauty of the surroundings only served to enhance the magic of their dance, making it a moment they would cherish forever.

While lost in their own little world as they danced, Zach called Jade's name. 

"Jade?"

"Hmm?" Zach's words dragged Jade out of her reverie and she raised her head to take a look at him.

"So, what do you intend to do once you successfully clear all of your debt?" 

"I'm thinking of participating in the annual culinary guild cooking contest coming up next month."

"That's great. If you win, you stand a chance of being rewarded with your very own restaurant, right?"

"Yes, but that's 'If' I win."

"You don't think you will?"

"Well, I'll be competing with a lot of other talented chefs, so I don't think I can…." Jade said, expressing her concern about the upcoming contest, but Zach cupped her cheeks, halting their dance and preventing her from saying any more negative words.

"Trust me, you'll do great in the contest and everyone will acknowledge your talent."

"You really think so?" 

"Of course. Besides, you've got me, and I have a lot of recipes I'm certain you would love to learn."

Hearing his words, Jade smiled and closed her eyes.

She stood on her toes and stretched forward to kiss Zach on the lips.

The two parted lips and began to dance once again. Then Jade slowly wrapped her arms around his waist, placing her head on his chest, and Zach embraced her as well.

In Zach's embrace, Jade smiled warmly as she felt a sense of security and comfort. 

She was grateful for all he had done for her and she couldn't help but be amazed by how her affection for him kept increasing by the second.

With every step they took while dancing, Jade felt her heart beating in perfect rhythm with his, and she was overwhelmed by a sense of deep love and longing for the man who had captured her heart.

"Zach?" She called, and Zach looked down into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Hmm?"

'I love you,' Jade said looking into his eyes, her thoughts filled with unspoken words of love as she shared a silent gaze with Zach.

The words were so easy to say in her mind but were so difficult to say out loud.

Jade pursed her lips before finally saying, "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Although she wanted to let Zach know of her true feelings, she was still scared.

She might have agreed to be his girlfriend, but she was too scared to find out if the choice she made was the right one.

Jade was afraid because she knew there was someone back home who had been in love with Zach for as long as she could remember.

Although she was terrified of losing Zach to that person, right now, she wanted nothing more than to be with the man she loved.

Several minutes later, Zach and Jade left the park, as it was already late in the night.

They both returned to the X2 limousine and sat inside the car as Zach made a suggestion.

"It's late, do you think we should head back home?"

Jade looked into his eyes and held his hand which was placed on his lap before replying.

"I think we should take a look at your place." 

Zach placed his hand on her cheek before slowly caressing it. He then leaned closer, his lips just a few inches away from hers as he inquired. "Are you sure?"

Not waiting for her response, Zach planted his lips on hers, slowly inserting his tongue into her mouth as the two passionately twirled their tongue against each other.

Zach's hand slowly slithered towards her breasts as he kneaded it while kissing her, letting Jade know what was to come if she chose to stay in his house.

Jade moaned as she slowly felt her nipples become erect at his touch.

They slowly parted their lips to catch their breath and Jade responded to his question. "Yes, I'm sure."

Zach turned to the chauffeur and told him to take them to his mansion.

The chauffeur acknowledged Zach's orders and drove them back to Zach's mansion.

Within minutes, the X2 limousine landed and Jade stepped out of the car, only to notice a large iron gate, a few meters away from them.

Zach thanked the chauffeur for his services before guiding Jade into the building.

While holding hands, they walked along a small garden to see a two-storey building in front of them and a sudden realization popped up in Jade's mind, causing her to ask Zach a question.

"Since you now have a place of your own, does that mean you won't be painting at home anymore?"

"I guess so, but you have nothing to worry about. This house belongs to us now, so you're more than welcome to come live with me."

"Really?"

"Of course, now come and see what the interior looks like."

23