[Prologue]
13 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was one legend.

Once upon a time, there was a world with rare precious plants, mythical creatures, a valley full of flowers and leaves that were heaven, and a dark valley filled with blood that could be mistaken for hell. There are 3 moons and 2 suns in that world.

The people there are hard to call even human, but far more powerful than beasts.

 Wizards, martial arts and swordmasters.  Everything is possible there.

In a remote village there lived a boy. Nothing special about him, just a weak kid of farmers family.

He spent the whole day doing his chores on the farm, after eating, he went to bed and dreamed that he had become 'invincible' and saving the world by defeating the villains. 

When the boy woke up in the morning, there was nothing.

Everything was vanished. His parents, siblings, and the villagers had all disappeared without a trace, as if they were never exist or was just playing hide and seek from him together.

  The boy was really frightened.

'Where they had gone? Why is here nobody?  Dad, mom, brother, everybody...'

1 day, 1 week, then a whole month.

There was nothing.

Then he finally decided to...

Travel the world to find the villain who kidnapped the villagers, his families and save them all!

This is how the journey began.

1 month passed, it was just an empty desert with no idea when it would end.

6 months passed, the endless sea with no sight.

1 year has passed, he met a cold snowy valley that was freezing all over his body up.

3 years passed, he met people like him.

10 years have passed, the beasts, rare plants, and martial masters have all disappeared.

Gradually, those who were with him were falling down one by one slowly.

20 years passed, he ascended into the heaven.

40 years passed, he descended into the hell.

60 years passed, he invented new martial techniques and magical methods to replace all that was lost.

He took a disciple.

80 years have passed, he founded a sect.

As sect developed into kingdom, kingdom into empire, and dynasties into continent, he himself was the "king" of it.

The boy has already become an old man with white hair.

Now he is already 100 years old.

There is only one thing that the boy regrets.

It is that he has not found his family yet. He went to hell, climbed into the sky, visited all corners of the world, but there was any trace of them.

The boy died after living for 100 years.

Even though he died and was no longer there, his spirit remained.

A spirit carrying immeasurable sorrows was reborn no matter how many centuries later, it kept coming out to fulfill its one wish.

And it is called "A Vacant Echo".

1