Chapter 20 – Regrets
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was on top of Ramia, like I always woke up before.

Nugi was resting on me, and when I got up, her jumped onto the couch with majesty.

I didn't even want to mention it: I felt violated, I was dumbfounded. Ramia stood up with one of her hands raised to her head.

“What was that? Don't tell me… you drugged me!? Have you done something strange!?” She surmised, protecting her body even with all those clothes she was wearing.

“Because I would do? To begin with, I have no interest in you.”

“Oh, I see!…” she replied offended.

“It's the goddess's fault, there's no way she'll listen to me. It won't happen again.”

On the second floor someone was pounding the ground angrily. I looked at her confused; she was nervous as if I hadn't had to hear that.

“It's nothing, don't pay attention.”

“Well, I want to end this.” I hugged her for a couple of minutes.

“Do you notice anything?”

“Hmm… Who knows?” I let go of her and headed for the exit. “That's enough, I'm leaving.”

“But then…, what did you feel!?”

“What will you do knowing it? You're not interested in having a partner, right?”

“I have helped you, I have the right to know, right!? No!!?” She insisted to know the results of the experiment.

“You wouldn't want to waste my favor on an answer that doesn't interest you.” I waved goodbye without turning around and left.

It was already night, the vines changed to an amber color that illuminated the outside, giving a beautiful touch to the place.

The leaves of the forest also had a whitish glow of their own.

Hurrying after me, Ramia left the door half open.

“Wait!”

“Are you really that interested? You're insistent,” I asked unexpectedly.

She seemed to want to convey something important, so I stopped. Tired, I didn't even turn around.

“I understand what you feel! We…we are weak gods! Everyone still has their problems! Not even we have the privilege of dying!… The past will not change, but we strive to make those we love happy! Therefore…, give up the idea of ​​dying!”

She was uneasy, her tone was more like someone worrying about her friend.

Even seeing my past, I was surprised that she dedicated those words to me. I didn't love anyone, and I wouldn't go out of my way for those people I considered scum.

“What's wrong with you?…” I murmured and then I responded: “Even if I want to, I can't, right? That concern is unnecessary.” She remained in an uncomfortable silence, for some reason I felt bad and turned my head to see her. “I certainly would have liked to have you as a goddess.”

Ramia didn't know how to interpret that and remained rather thoughtful.

Finally I left, no matter the answer, it could be false hopes or an insult to her.

“How you doing? Have you been able to make new friends? Muahaha.” I looked at she in silence. “How scary, how scary! You don't need to get so angry.”

“Really take it away from me. I want to go and rest.”

Having deceived me increased my rejection of her, I was tired of her tricks.

“Do you want to see Mugon again that much? Muahaha.” Aware that she was the only one laughing, she stopped and shrugged. “Ok, ready…”

Without saying another word, I returned home. I swore I would avoid hugging anyone I never came into contact with.

It was dark, but it was still early. I rang the bell and waited a few minutes. Tira opened it without even asking who he was, and stuck his head out for it.

“Was it just you, Koly?” She asked disappointed, hoping for someone better.

“Sorry for not coming on a white steed, I guess.” she covered her mouth with a smug smile and let me pass. As I did so I looked around. “Where are the ones who are kind?”

“Right now I'm alone, they're out. I was reorganizing my things.”

“Oh… Then it's a good opportunity to talk to you.”

“Are you going to flirt with me now that no one's watching?” She laughed, closing the door.

“Have you ever killed someone?”

Hearing it, she remained paralyzed and silent with her hand on the knob. I stared at her back and, after a few seconds, she laughed.

“What kind of question is that?” I just looked at her and she continued: “…Have you seen Demon's past?”

“Yeah.” she shrugged her shoulders, affected by the topic. “Doesn't he know you're a goddess?”

“He's quite clumsy, I avoid meeting him…”

“Why?”

“Why!? —Hello, how long Demon. It was I who killed you and annihilated your race.— Do you want me to tell him that? Also…” she lowered her head silently.

“Also?”

“As if I were going to tell you! It is none of your business!” Annoyed, she hid in the shadows.

…With what mouth do you say it? It was you who began to get into the lives of others…

After half an hour, interrupting the ambient sound, they opened the main door.

“Koly! Why are you always on the ground!?” Nugu expressed busyly; behind her was Mugon holding a shopping bag.

“I feel comfortable, let me be…”

Mugon hid a small smile with his free hand.

“Yeah? Well, with your permission, I will pass,” she said mockingly; she walked over me, starting from the back of my head and ending by stepping on the back of my neck.

Her feet were so small and her body so light that I didn't seem to have walked over me.

Mugon shook the places where she stepped on me and gave her a dirty look; her tail bristled:

“I-I'm sorry, Koly…”

“? No problem.” That she had the courage to do that act could mean that we were confident. “Where should I sleep?”

“With Mugon?” She responded innocently and as if it were obvious.

“If what happened last time doesn't happen, then I don't care. At least until we are a couple.”

Mugon nodded several times, fanning his hands as a sign that it would not happen again.

After the short talk, they headed to the kitchen and I followed her.

“Tira… What is Tira like since you met her, Mugon?” I questioned without knowing how to phrase it.

Once in the kitchen, she answered me with her cell phone, and I continued talking to her in the same way.

«She was always a joker and is usually kind<( ̄︶ ̄)>Why you ask?»

«Out of curiosity. Was she a goddess long before you?»

«About 100 years difference┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌»

“Did she ever tell you anything personal about her?”

«In what sense?(・・) ?»

«How you lived or what you did before becoming one, for example»

«No, she never wants to talk about it; but no matter what she did, it doesn't change the fact that she's a good friend.(„• ֊ •„)»

After that message, I doubted if she really knew anything, but she didn't seem to be lying.

Before Nugu made dinner, I rejected it and went to the room to lie down. Tira was with them, avoiding starting a conversation with me.

Mugon, at dinner, organized his clothes from the boxes to the oak closet. I offered her my help, but she refused, embarrassed to let me touch her belongings.

I watched her with nothing to do, with her back turned. She took out notebooks, a case of letters, clothes…; until she revealed an erotic orange and black garment of fine fabric that she immediately hid in the box.

…Why would she have such provocative underwear?

She turned to check if I had discovered her and, upon making eye contact with me, she turned her back to me nervously, moving her hands nervously.

Sitting next to her was a stuffed penguin about his height with an orange belly.

«Good night.» She showed me in her notebook before going to sleep.

I returned the courtesy, we both slept in the same bed with our backs to each other; this time, she was hugging that stuffed animal.

I couldn't fall asleep. Mugon was exhausted tossing and turning unconscious and she didn't take long to hug me; after a while I managed to sleep.

Before reaching the REM phase, a reddish-grayish stain invaded my lethargy.

0