Chapter 11 – Tips
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in darkness in a room I recognized, in absolute silence. Sleepy, I tried to sleep hugging my pillow.

Something creaked, but I didn't care.

I opened my eyes; Nugu spoke with a soul, hugged her hedgehog and made it disappear.

“Nugu?”

“Koly!” She turned and jumped on me.

I was confused, I didn't understand her reaction, or why she was suddenly so attached to me.

“What happened? Why were you crying?”

She was ashamed and kept his distance from me:

“T-That's it…, you said you loved me… Y-You didn't come back, so I went to look for you… and she tricked me that you were reincarnated with Mugon,” she explained, almost crying with every word.

I had a feeling what the cause was.

“Calm. I meant that I liked you as an individual. In the movies of my world it was a cliché: something common. I wanted to say it just once, I'm sorry if I confused you.”

She was shocked, on the verge of crying and turning into dust; I tried to calm her down:

“But it's true that I like you; If not, she wouldn't sleep with you.” I calmed her by caressing her ears; She was calmer, her tears made her beautiful. “I'm going to take a shower. I'm exhausted, all I do is sleep; at this rate I will become A.”

She nodded and I left her behind clearing up.

I went down as usual to the shower that was next to the stairs. Before I entered, I heard the bathtub tap. I sensed that she was filling it for me; but she forgot to turn off the tap, so I hurried.

Of course my intuition is not always correct: what I got is seeing Mugon naked; agitated, she crouched down, covering her most private parts, and wet me so that I could come out. The shower had no latch, anyone could access that privilege.

“Sorry, I thought Nugu was preparing the bathtub,” I confessed, leaving without haste.

Closing the door, I stood against it and sat exhausted. Nugu came down busy:

“W-Wait, Koly! I forgot to tell you that Mugon is using the shower!”

“I've already noticed, don't worry,” I confirmed with my clothes soaked.

“Thank goodness I arrived on time!” She responded relieved, it being late.

“Even if I had seen her, she has a good body, she shouldn't have a complex,” I clarified to the person behind me to lighten his load. “What is she doing here?”

“Whenever we plan to go shopping, she comes early and I lend her the shower.”

“I see…” I nodded confused; I have never considered anyone my friend nor experienced this situation.

“Do you want to come with us?”

“I? Shopping?” Nugu nodded. “I don't know…”

“It will be fun, come on.”

I disliked the idea. How can I consider it fun if it doesn't meet my goals? I just wanted to lie there.

A faint darkness that permeated the interior cleared my doubts.

“I prefer to be here…” I responded with my eyes lowered.

His cell phone rang and she looked at it:

“Mugon wants you to come.”

“I don't feel like I'm going to do anything even if I go.”

“We can let you carry the bags,” she suggested with excitement and a sparkle in her eyes.

“I didn't mean that… I just want to rest…” Mugon opened the door and I fell like a corpse.

She dressed quickly: both she and her clothes were wet; she then she smiled. She had her cell phone in her hand, it was like Nugu's, but red and with a brown book keychain.

“What's the matter?” she asked strangely after seeing me sigh.

“Nothing… I'm tired.”

Mugon offered me his hand to get up. I accepted it and took the other one myself so as not to cause any problems.

As soon as she did, she hugged me. I didn't dislike if it was just that.

“Mugon? Why are you crying?…” Nugu asked behind me.

She shook his head with a smile, let go of me and calmed down:

«I'm very happy★»

“Don't get your hopes up, I didn't say I was going…” I clarified.

“Come on, it will be fun, do it for me.”

“My answer will not change.”

…What's so fun about shopping with a human?

«What if I tell you that if you come with us… I will do everything you tell me?★». She smiled when she saw that I thought about it.

“I don't want anything, I think… My no still stands.”

«You can ask me whatever you want★Anything even if it's against me★»

It was the best offer I ever heard, but…

“I wouldn't want to force you to do something you don't like.”

«If it's you, it doesn't matter what it is★»

I felt like I was insisting too much.

“Sorry, let me rest today; maybe next time,” I apologized tiredly.

Out of habit, I stroked her head, she seemed happy. When I realized it, I took my hand away from her and looked to the side.

“Nugu, I don't have my cell phone yet; before you go, help me go.”

“Okay,” she said dumbfounded.

The three of us went to the TIS.

“I won't always be there for you, try activating it with her,” Nugu suggested, winking at her; Mugon, nervous, was surprised.

“Do not care?” I asked; she approached and hugged me without hesitation. “I am the one who must do it.” I smiled at the stupidity she committed and hugged her to connect it.

“That's it.” I let her go, but she was still holding on. “Wouldn't it have been faster if you connected it?”

“T-That's because… Eh… Didn't you say you wanted to practice?” She pretexted as if it had just occurred to her.

…I already know that, but… I have to get out of here…

“Well, I'm leaving; let me go, see you later.” She let me go and we waved goodbye.

When I entered the TIS, they stopped seeing me and I fell, leaning against the wall.

It was impossible not to feel comfortable with that hug, so much so that I felt a thousand stabs in my chest. It was dangerous and my weakness, I wasn't in love, it was comforting. I couldn't explain it to myself, it was illogical because of my hatred towards humans.

Even if I was a god, why did I feel pain? That made me think that they were not such gods.

After recovering, I moved forward.

Before arriving, I met a dark-skinned man with orange eyes who was marching; he had red hair with a long ponytail; he wore two blue conch piercings in his left ear.

It had a pendant made of a reddish stone with soft touches of three twined cubes; he was wearing a blue open fleece jacket; beneath this, a watery green henley shirt; he wore black gloves; jeans that did not cover the calf and black sneakers.

I nodded to him and he stopped.

“Hey you! Are you looking for a fight?” He came up and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

“Hey, calm down. Isn't that a correct gesture to greet in these parts?” I asked, intrigued.

“Just kidding, man. So you're the new one?” He let me go and put his hands in his pockets; as he left, he added: “I suppose he called you too. Let me give you some advice. Get carried away by his provocations: it's what he enjoys the most; once you do he will let you go.” He took his hand out of his pocket and said goodbye. But before disappearing, he gave one last: “Ah, yes! Be careful with women: there are few men, they can quickly jump on your neck.”

…Makes sense…

“Thank you, I'll have it.”

He smiled satisfied and left.

Upon entering, she was lying down as usual.

“Take.” She threw the cell phone at me and I caught it in the air.

“Be more careful, what would have happened if I dropped it?”

It was a simple sophisticated black mobile phone.

“Don't worry, it's indestructible, it doesn't use a battery either, muahaha.”

“It's more comfortable than I imagined. I'm going crazy…” I turned around, but I stayed in the same place.

“What's going on? Do you want something else?”

“She knows, right? Did you tell her?”

“What thing? Muahaha.” She narrowed her eyes, I was sure she knew.

“His face was familiar to me, until you erased my memories. I didn't know who she was because of my appearance, and I didn't recognize her because she grew up. Why do you delete them? How is it possible that she is a goddess?”

“I see that you have no intention of leaving until I tell you…”

I left my TIS in the universe of my goddess: Chiouri; she needed to take those shackles off me.

The goddess commented that it was a good opportunity to establish a relationship and that she would find her doing something interesting. Regarding the explanation of why she deleted memories, it seemed like nonsense about how she is the natural flow of the world and that she had nothing to do with it.

There were footprints of two people in the snow. I followed the trail to a hut with barely any light inside. The footprints led behind it, as soon as I crossed the last corner, I saw the unimaginable. I did not expect such an outcome: a delicate secret that could affect the relationship of his colleagues.

0