Chapter 14 – Custom
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She raised her face to look at me:

“Then there's nothing to worry about,” she replied with a warm smile.

No matter how many times I saw her, her pampered hair of both colors made her beautiful.

Hugging her, I raised my back next to her and stroked her head like a kitten's.

“Have you ever had a love experience?”

“W-What do you mean!? H-Have I ever liked someone… B-But I haven't had a p-partner.”

“I mean: Is it allowed to have? Do gods procreate? That kind of curiosities.”

She was embarrassed as if I was talking about something too indecent.

“A-Any love is allowed, as long as they agree…” she explained looking at the ground, holding and tenderly leaning on my shirt. “We can feel pleasure, but not have children, those who want must be reincarnated… Do you want to have them?” she asked with curiosity and melancholy.

“I'm more inclined to say no. I would prefer to put my love to one person and have it be reciprocal. It would be wonderful from my point of view. Would you like it?”

…Having them when I haven't seen anyone I want to love, I think is reckless; They should first appreciate their partner.

I imagined their children: a pack of cute kittens.

“I-I would like to have them, but I think the same, I also want someone who will always love me…”

…They both say that, but it may be just talk, I have yet to confirm their actions.

“If it's true, there is a possibility that we are a couple,” I spoke into the air, I couldn't imagine a loving relationship with a cat girl, I almost equated it to bestiality even though they seemed cute to me. She fell silent and squeezed my shirt like a cat pulling out its claws. “What's going on?”

“T-That would be wrong. If it were, Mugon would be sad…” she said, pursing her lips.

Just as there was silence, someone rang the doorbell. She was scared, her tail gave her away; she jumped up and separated from me.

…Why do they always interrupt my questions!?

“W-Who is it?” scared, she asked, approaching the door. "I-Is there anyone?”

There was no response and she looked at me trembling; I approached, put it behind me and opened it.

…I shouldn't fear anything with those rules…

It was Gena with her head down, rolling the fabric in her hand like a psychopath; she looked at me with bad eyes.

…Why do you seem to hate me? I don't even want to know about you.

“At least you could answer it.”

Nugu awkwardly caught my attention by stretching the bottom of my shirt.

“G-Gena is uncomfortable with men. Wait for me in my room.”

…I hate dealing with these types of people. She's not human, but… she should be considerate.

“If you came for that, you should know that you're just bothering me,” I clarified intimidatingly before leaving, in the same way she looked at me.

“What are you taking about?”

“Nonsense. I'll be waiting.” I caressed her head between her ears; she was sad as if she didn't react in her presence.

Accustomed to it, I lay down on the bed as if it were my own. I took out my cell phone and searched for information:

«Name: Gena.

Race:Bloody mummy.

Goddess:Maid coffee.

Universe:Maid coffee.

Popularity:3784✩»

…Do so many appreciate it? If Nugu is friendlier and has 36 fans?

Her avatar was a selective focus photo of her hair tie.

«Universe: Maid café.

Owner:Genea.

Domain:Public.

Residents:3.

Popularity:4420✩

Label:Café.»

…What do you mean by public or private domain?

Along the way, I took a look at Mugon's file.

«Name: Mugon.

Race:Human.

Goddess:Without sound.

Universe:Without sound.

Popularity:5430✩»

…It's more popular! Can you know how many gods there are?

«Universe: Censored.

Owner:Xaron.

Domain:Private.

Residents:1.

Popularity:27✩

Label:No sound, censored, silent, calm, peace.»

…Is the link wrong? I guess there are errors too.

I tried again, but it showed the same tab.

Nugu entered the room.

“You're done? What did she said?”

She was silent, looking at the ground:

“Koly! Silly! Go away!”

I felt like it was an order, I was in pain on the verge of crying.

…I would like to ask the reason, but…

I had a feeling that the situation would get worse. They always threw me away, it wasn't new.

“Okay, it has been a pleasure living with you.”

She remained silent and motionless, she seemed repentant and, at the same time, she did not want to recant.

…Is it because of what I told her about Mugon? I hate everyone, it was expected.

I was disappointed, I had grown attached to her. Having nothing to do with a human, I thought it would be different.

Reality never changed; I was used to it, so I marched with ease.

I stood in front of the TIS and, looking back, remembered something similar from my childhood. I had nowhere to go, I couldn't even activate it on his own. Gena was the last one to cross, so I would stop at the place she left.

…Is this perhaps a curse? Even though she showed me that smile… What's there to worry about!? Gods or not, you are equal! Wherever you go, it's the same!

I fell to the ground and hit him, scratching my hand, causing it to bleed and dropping my phone.

…I wish I could harm my soul…

When I picked it up, I saw that it had no scratches: it was indestructible, just as the goddess said.

I couldn't give up, I sighed and thought calmly.

…If there is a variety of gods, that one must also exist.

I searched the store's applications for the word taxi driver or guide. 1 result appeared: Guide service. In the description it clarified that the trips would cost 20 souls.

…It seems expensive…

I installed it and opened it. Inside were 7 names with various icons: Zekro, Neutra, Exion, Uenzo, Speed, Karavera and Big Demon. Everyone except Big Demon was blocked along with an unavailable message.

…How much bad luck can I get? No choice…

I pressed it and a message appeared: “Wait a few minutes.” After half a minute, a shadow rose and appeared from her.

“With my power I will show you that I am the strongest being in this universe!” he fussed.

…Who can't be stronger than a girl?… I hope your performance is not included in the fee.

“If you're the new one! Still don't know how to connect the TIS? Ha ha ha! Don't worry, I'll take you wherever you want, my buddy! What happened to your hand, are you okay?”

…”Buddy”, I dislike the word… I won't argue, I want to be alone as soon as possible.

“It's no big deal. Would you take me to a relaxing place where there is no one?”

“Of course, of course! You will be on your knees from how surprised I will leave you with my power!” She boasted with a devilish laugh. “Quick, hold onto me or you'll be left behind!”

I clung to his jacket, close to his abdomen.

…If you push me away, I will do what you say.

“You should hold on better! This way…” he exclaimed and, shyly, clarified; he grabbed my other hand and placed it on the other side of her waist.

“N…!” I tried to stop him, but I reacted late.

The shadow of the ground devoured us and I became unconscious; a turquoise blue stain superimposed itself on my existence.

0