Chapter 75
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why do you look so weak?"
  
At the door of the girl's dormitory, after ringing the doorbell twice and waiting for about 10 seconds, Suzune opened the door.

And the moment she saw him, this type of evaluation was given.
 
'....Horikita, maybe the reason you don’t have friends is because, you scare most of them away, like they are some annoying insects...'

'Don't just casually tell a boy that he is weak!' What about his fragile heart?!

“....” Sakayanagi, who hasn't even met this hostile girl yet.

Only, Hachiman also noticed her cool gaze, which seemed to be piercing his very soul.

'I just want to know what Nii-san said to Hachiman!' And the most curious thing, she was not........alone. There's another yellow little fox inside her room, who sat on the edge of the table, her right hand waving at Hikigaya-kun, with a cherub-like smile as he arrived.

Just looking at her makes you feel inspired....
  
'Although, I know that Kushida is a double-faced girl and not a white lotus, it is undeniable....this girl is really cute, in the way she pretends.'

While, Hachiman was trying to suppress the throbbing in his heart, he still looked at this girl, "So, Kushida, what information did you learn, after sleeping with that senior?"

“.....” Kushida, who was directly praised for being a good slut.  

“Did you really do such an outrageous thing, Kushida-san?!” It was Suzune, who was yelling this time, and looked at the blonde-haired girl, with utmost confusion, her eyes widened in shock, and there was a look of pity, for losing something precious like this.

“.....” Kushida, she looked at the only male inside this room, with a look, full of contempt, and screeched angrily, “Don't be silly, I'm still a maiden!” but for the other two, it just seemed like.....she was just trying to protect her dignity.

“What?! Do you want to check?!” She almost stood up from her seat, while pushing the table away.

“.....” Hachiman, 'Should I....?'

“Kushida-san, I have no problem with you shouting, which may only result in hurting your throat...but, can you please stop breaking my stuff?” Suzune wasn't impressed, and she looked at the girl with extremely cold eyes, that seemed to convey the message of throwing her out from the room, if this continued.

“....” Kushida. 'It's really unfair!' Even though, she was feeling very low inside, and her good mood was most probably drowned in the gutter, she decided it would be much better to complete her job, and run away, “Next month, we will go on a two-week luxury cruise vacation.”

“I already know th-”

“Hikigaya-kun, I will throw my cup the next time, you interrupt!”

“Then, I'll definitely take back your privilege of entering my room!” Suzune glared at the girl, who's just disturbing both her and a weak Hikigaya-kun this whole time.

“....” Kushida, she just put down the said thing, honestly. 'I don't want to make all that effort just go away....' Indeed, she was almost licking Horikita's boots for becoming her friend, and let this girl join the empire. 'Besides, from when these two people start to get so close, behind my back...?'

In this way, she just looked down at her legs, while clenching her fists tightly, probably wanting to kick the railing again. 'But, I was even banned from visiting my shrine!' In this way, Hikigaya-kun has now gained the top spot in her little book.

“This was the case for both the 2nd and 3rd-year students in the past, and it's not scot free, we're going to have a special test. And, the information that I got after blowing that seni-” Kushida, who just suddenly stopped talking, and covered her mouth, using both of her little hands.

“.....” Hachiman.

“.....” Suzune.

Both of their heads, looked upward and stared at Kushida's face, with their mouth gaping, “Y-you really did”

“Shut up, it was all that bastard Hikigaya's fault, he's just like a symbiote, who has corrupted my thoughts!” Even the honorific used for a long time, was dropped, and the said girl's just about to explode, inside Suzune's room, tearing her futons, breaking her kitchen utensils, and other stuff.

Kushida Kikyo, everyone's little angel, who was being used as a fap material by most of the students on campus, there are even girls who wanted to eat her virgin pussy, is about to throw her hands.

She has suffered enough for a day, and don't have much tolerance left inside her heart, “It was just a slip of my tong-”

“Does that mean, you really sucked that boy's cock?”

“.....” Kushida, “That's it. I am going to kill you, right here?!” she even had blue lines on her forehead, while her face has darkened quite a lot, and she didn't have a bright look on her face any longer.

Only, there was a sound of a girl's yawning, and even rubbing her eyes lightly, “Kushida-san, can you please start talking already? My schedule is being disturbed, and I want to sleep,” This voice belongs to Horikita Suzune, who wasn't able to finish her quota of studying 10 hours today. (worried about the talk between Hikigaya-kun, and her brother.)

“??” Kushida's face turned ugly, and her gaze was attached on the boy, who just couldn't keep his mouth shut, even though he looks quite weak and pitiful. The look in her eyes, promised just horror, and misery in the boy's future.

“.....” Hachiman, whose mind was a little shaken, because of spending too much time in the bathhouse.

Kushida snorted in disgust, and just opened her mouth to get rid of this place, “First test is on the ship, and other one, you have to make love on the deserted island together.” She ejaculated, this whole news, in a rapid pace.

“Kushida-san, please don't try to trick us. It must have been to live on the islan-”

“Uwaahh!!! What the fuck's wrong with both of you?! I just want to go home!” After crying out loud, Kushida, who had enough, finally exploded, she stood up, while throwing the paper cup on Suzune's bed, and there was also some water inside.

Only, before either of them could react, and stop this angel from lashing out, Kushida used her legs, to make a sprint, and there were sound of footsteps moving around,....Oh, no, it seems that, the girl had just run away from the room, after wetting Suzune's bed, of which she was just dreaming to sleep on.

Then, the sound of the door being closed loudly echoed inside.

“.....” Suzune, whose bed was just destroyed. She couldn't accept the bitter reality, and looked at Hachiman's face to make sure.....Only.
  
This is the same content, as what the President just told me, even if some information is leaked, the test questions can't exactly be the same.
  
'But, I can also plan ahead.'
 
'Since, I need to live on an island, I have to read books, to gain camping experience and so on.....'
  
And, since Horikita-nii can reveal information, it means that....other classes may have also learned about this, “It's gotten so late, I shou...Um, where did Kushida go?”

“.....” Suzune.

“Help!” Kushida's pillow.

“Is anybody here?! This bitch has gone crazy!”

___________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.160 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2