Chapter 81
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the director of Sakayanagi institute, there are many good students, who will automatically hand over their points.
  
Only, she also told Hikigaya-kun to earn more, instead of trying to save that pitiful amount. 'Doing hard labour to get more income is definitely the right solution, if you ask for my opinion....'

Sakayanagi, had already seen the class evaluation scores on the third grader's blackboard.

It seems that, during their last special exam, only Class B was moving forward, and the other three were just retreating, very busy getting licked by Nagumo-senpai.

Because, these changes in scores are definitely a bit strange. 'In other words, a ghost might have interfered with the 3rd-year special exam....'

Then wouldn't it be okay for Sakayanagi Arisu to exorcise it?

'After all, I have to be alone in school for two weeks, then wouldn't it be nice to make some extra money to relieve this boredom?!'

"Arisu, what's this bottle for?"

"....." Arisu, who desperately wanted to become a ghostbuster, and fulfill one of her fantasies.

__________________

Due to health reasons, Sakayanagi Arisu cannot leave the school, but for Hachiman and the others....'It has been three months, since I was locked up by Sakayanagi's father, but now....I am feeling quite refreshed, after taking back my freedom!'

"....." Ayanokoji, who ran away from the white room to get his so-called right of freedom, this boy was very busy watching the scenery along the way.

Only, Hachiman had no such intention, he was very busy touching his phone instead, and then his brows furrowed.
  
"What are you doing? Hikigaya-kun." It's just his neighbor was also quite busy, staring at Hachiman's face, and wanted to get a chance for having some quality-talk.
  
"....." Hachiman, then moved his head upwards, and glanced at this person, who just nosily interrupted his monologue, the offender is a cute girl with a beautiful, and golden single ponytail.

The most popular person in the class, who directly stole the show from our canon Kushida-san, in the mid-terms, and then got appreciated by everyone.

This person also seems to be the leader of some hot girls, whose reputation has been improved quite a lot these past few days, Karuizawa Kei.

Seats on the bus are not fixed by the teacher, just like in their classroom, they can shit, wherever they like.
  
And, Hachiman also knew that he was not that popular, but he still had some expectations, and thought maybe Horikita will sit next to him at least, but, that girl had already occupied a seat near the window, and glared at every single person, who tried to sit with her.

'In this way, my heart was broken into pieces....then, I thought maybe Hirata will take pity....but, it turned out to be Karuizawa, who showed up carrying Jane foster's Mjolnir!' 

And, there were many students who looked over with a question mark on their faces, because there were high chances of Horikita, sitting next to Hachiman, claiming the right over her property or something.

  
As a result, it was indeed a bit strange for Karuizawa to sit beside him.
  
Only, Hachiman didn't pay much attention to his classmates weird gazes, he was already used to this behaviour, at this point. 'I have Kamuro-san to thank for that....'

"Just trying to call home," Hachiman replied while fingering his mobile phone, but he still looked quite disappointed, "But it doesn't seem to work.....I thought it was a limitation of the LAN network before, but now I realised that both the Internet access and contacts have failed," After, finishing his words, he again tried to call his sister, Komachi, but it still didn't go through.

'Is that so?' But, Karuizawa didn't pay much attention to this, because their devices are not allowed to contact the outside world, and everyone is used to this school treating them as prisoners by now.

Rather, no one is even thinking about whether, they can contact their families after entering this school.

'But, in other words, does Hikigaya-kun, really miss home that much?....
  
'Is he thinking about his parents?

Or does Hikigaya-kun have any siblings that he wants to talk with?' Even though, Karuizawa was busy thinking about various possibilities regarding her seatmate's concern.

It's just that, Hachiman had already turned his head to look outside the window for the first time, and continued to think....'If our mobile phones are like this, then, what about the teachers, and the staff members working on the cruise.....are they, also restricted?'

It's just... As soon as the bus left school, the first thing that came to Hachiman's mind, was to contact his family. 'I want to meet my sister, a video call would be best!'

But, there's nothing that can be done about this, because Hachiman's just an ordinary male high school student.

“Hikigaya-kun, is this really okay?" It was Karuizawa again, but she lowered her voice this time, and changed this sad topic, which may have resulted in the atmosphere getting awkward,"I feel a little uneasy about this holiday reception....”

'Huh? Who's there? Did Komachi pick up my call?!' 

Hachiman was startled, because of this sudden noise, this boy might have gone under depression, and only came out because of Karuizawa's whispering, and then he looked at the said girl with a dumbfounded expression.

“Do you still want something?” this question was asked, after he realised the call log was indeed empty.

“....” Karuizawa, “Yeah, I was just talking about feeding the seagulls on the deck,” She said this, while nodding her head up and down, cutely.....it's just, those eyes looked quite empty....no shine inside them.

“I see, then it's not very important,” Hachiman just said cooly, and started to look out from the window again.

“.....” Karuizawa, then she also turned her face away from this stupid boy, no longer wanting to take orders.

It's just....Hachiman had previously arranged for Kushida to sleep with the upperclassmen, who then used her pillow talk to confirm about taking special exams during this vacation, but he didn't let her spread this incredible news.

That's why, most of the classmates are busy dreaming....After all, these people were labelled as trash by the school, and directly thrown into Class D.
  
If they could just think properly....

“Sensei, this ship is exactly like the one in Dragon ball Super, right?”

“Arw you talking about that party on Bulma's ship, where Goku ends up transforming into Super Saiyan God?!”

“Yeah, he fought Lord Beerus, right?”

“Sorry, I don't watch anime....but, would there be instant noodles on the ship?”

“Idiot, this ship is a luxury liner, so there must be pasta!” There were some Npc's who couldn't help themselves, but ask Chabashira-sensei some weird questions.

“I wish there was milk tea on the ship too!” However, the girls also joined in, when they realised, about having the freedom to gossip.

"But, I just want to go on the deck, and feed those seagulls."

"I think, they like to eat French fries very much~"

“Yeah, I also watched that on TV!”
Even though, Hachiman was feeling quite lonely inside, his classmates were fully immersed in their vacation.'These guys don't even think, whether they are worthy of such hospitality from the school at all!'

This boy with dark youth fantasies, just started complaining again. 'Besides, I don't even know, how the school will get such large financial reimbursement? Do you really have such an amazing budget?.....Why don't they just start doing charity instead?!'

Only, when Karuizawa saw that, Hikigaya-kun has started to pay attention, “Is this really an ordinary vacation?" She took this chance on the spot, and asked this question that has been irritating her from the start, and she was also quite wary.

“Don't be an idiot like those Npc's” Hachiman's mouth directly became poison, and started to rapidly throw insults just like his partner, Horikita Suzune, who would have definitely looked quite proud if she had seen this.

 “If it's just a vacation, then why the students had to sign a slip of not being able to participate, while giving a valid reason.......besides, didn't you realise about the essence of this school from the very sta-what?” 

Only, when Hachiman started praising her, Karuizawa couldn't help but made a dumb 'eh' noise, and stared at him with an expression, that was probably asking, 'What are you on about?'.

“.....” Hachiman, “....Right, I must have overestimated you” he reflected on his past thinking, but.... it's just, this statement was a little rude.

Look, even Karuizawa's face has started to get ugly, “You really want to be hit, right?!”.... she's really angry, because this boy, named, Hikigaya-kun has been touching her nerves thus whole time, and she didn't have much patience left.

“......” Hachiman, “Sensei is also watc.....Hey, Hey! I'm really sorry, okay? This vacation must be that famous special exam!” his voice sounded quite panicked, after he saw Karuizawa clenching her fists, and shaking them in his direction.

Blast!

Only, Karuizawa's mind exploded after hearing this, because, there was a code of conduct during the 1st month of admission, and then she directly stole the test papers from the office.

The 3rd month has just started, but there's already a dark aura near Chabashira-sensei, “D-don't tell me, this test will take a long time?" She speculated about this bad outcome, after counting the number of days mentioned in their vacation.

_______

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.175 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2