Chapter 84
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This girl had already made Hachiman feel quite shaken, because Shiina directly leaked the fact about Class D, knowing the details about the location of the special exam, a deserted island.

Indeed, that's the only reason why Hachiman's is squatting inside the library right now, instead of going directly for having a full body massage.

'Did Shiina, forget she's no longer a student of Class C?'

Yeah, it's all because of Sudo's heroics, that caused trouble for Ryuen, and it stands to reason....our classes are like fire and water....Not incompatible at all!

'But, there are still people out there living in a delusion, that Mikasa ended up marrying Jean or some random person, and then cucked Eren....There are many possibilities like adoption, and other hints about her being a virgin from Isayama-sensei.....'

“.....” Hachiman, '...Author-san, what's going on?'

Even though, he started hearing some random people's names out of nowhere, Shiina Hiyori was still waiting for his answer.

That is to say, when Hachiman thought about the enemy helping him.....Sakayanagi's name always comes back, this girl is one of the leaders of Class A, a real foreigner, but she still helped him multiple times, by providing the inside news for free?

But, now... It was Shiina, who took this huge responsibility on her head, and started leaking....

'She directly saw me reading books about camping..'

'Or if I think about it in a different way, this could also be a way to test my thoughts....just like, she did with Horikita, which made her feel jealous....'

Although, this person named, Shiina, seemed like a true loner, and claimed proudly to have no friends inside her class.

Then, basically started to make a sanctum inside the huge Library, and glared in every single person's direction very rudely, to make them go away....

But now, Hachiman feels that Shiina Hiyori, who was originally born in Class C, is even more alien, than he previously thought.

'At least, this girl should be a much smarter person, than Kushida....No offense, but her brain is really not that great....'

It's just, Hachiman didn't know whether she acted on her own initiative, or this was a book trap issued by Ryuen.

Although he was not boasting, Hachiman did receive a provocative text message from Ryuen, in which he made no secret of his desire to take back his place in Class C.
  
At the same time, because of Sudo almost being violated, Hachiman thinks that......This enemy is the kind of person, who has no bottom line.

Especially, after looking at the Class points of 1st grade....
 
Class A 1188 points
Class B 951 points
  
Class C 550 points
Class D 0
  
A very flying score of 0, which makes the other three classes to become wary the most, there is a high risk of the Unforgivable curses being fired....

In this way, Hachiman just wisely chose to leave Shiina's hometown quietly, instead..... without giving any response to satisfy this girl's curiosity.

“.....” Shiina, who just watched, Hikigaya-kun, filtering the author's names under 'I' on the computer, but he couldn't find the book published by the name, Isayama-sensei, and it's not just Library, but Hachiman couldn't even find a single article on the internet either.
  
In this way, during the evening, he made an appointment with Horikita Suzune.

To be precise, it was Kushida who wanted to give a small report, this girl just started licking Horikita's toes, to make her forget....about that incident.

That's why, Hachiman was directly informed, about the bad news.

It was Horikita, who was busy reading this whole afternoon, and just stayed inside the air-conditioned room.

[I don't know, it's just....I think, there's something very wrong with Horikita-san's body!] By Kushida.
  
'Don't tell me, she's about to collapse, before the test even starts?!'

This lazy attitude from a well-behaved girl, surprised even Hachiman, who always praised his partner's self discipline.....result, even though the vacation has only just started, the girl, named, Horikita Suzune revolted outright.....and, threw away her chart directly in the ocean.

'Goodbye!'

___________

Even though, Hachiman was dumbfounded by this shocking revolution inside his own house, and busy waiting to give this bad girl a much-needed lecture.

There was another girl, who sat down next to him, while ignoring the other empty seats.
 
Only, Hachiman doesn't know that many girls, from the enemy's camp, but still......his life is really changing.

"Coffee, with no sugar added.”

'This is how mature women drink'

Only, this also piqued Hachiman's inner desire to know about this special person's identity.

“What are you doing here, Kamuro-san?!” he couldn't but exclaim in surprise.

“Huh? What's that supposed to mean? You don't run this place, right?”

Hey it was Kamuro-san, only her tone was a little aggressive, and the chances of her being in this place, at the same time as Hachiman is also very low.

'Sigh....It looks like, Kamuro-san still hasn't forgiven me for selling those fake test papers at such a high price.....'
  
'Maybe, I should..

"How about you get a personal teacher," Hachiman decided to end this cold war, because he would never be able to ignore Kamuro-san for the rest of his life in ANHS like this, and it's definitely not good to always be on negative terms with each other.

“Sakayanagi is a genius, and by learning from her, your grades wo-

Only, when Kamuro-san heard such dangerous things, her lips seemed to have curled in disdain, and made an ugly face.

"I don't think it's necessary!" She really won't handle Sakayanagi any longer than she has to, “Beside, I don't want to be called a shark by the other students of Class A!”

Indeed, there would definitely be suspicions regarding her grades, if Kamuro-san achieved this kind of feat..... Because, she went astray a long time ago.

'I don't like studying at all, and even wants to tear away my classmates answer sheets during the exam...'

These were the perverted thoughts of Kamuro-san, because these people are the reason, she was under a lot of pressure to cross the red dot mark.....

Only, the most horrific thing, Sakayanagi always likes to tease people, but to others, it was straight on abusing the weak, and have fun, and if Kamuro-san really asked help from such a dark person.

'Stop typing, I don't even want to imagine it!'

Okay....This purple-haired girl's life is already very hard, that's why she refused to be tortured even further.

Kamuro-san always feels like, she would explode, and pour some hot coffee in Sakayanagi's cane....while talking about this.

'My order still hasn't arrived yet? Where did the waiter go?' She started to look around, unhappily.

'Every time I see this Hikigaya, my mood always becomes worse...'

Only, the said boy, who extorted 100,000 points from this girl, waiting for her coffee, also recorded Kamuro-san's disgusted expression with his camera.

'This girl is very sensitive.... But, there is actually something wrong with what she said just now.....'

Because, Kamuro-san's biggest problem is not her M-type nature, but about her lack of interest in studying, to be more exact, her low marks...

Only, if her weakness disappears, Class A will become even more stable.....'My aim is to reach Class A.'

“.....” Hachiman, who just realised that he might have betrayed his class, and put more stones, inside this already narrow path.

'It's much better if Horikita didn't know about this....Besides, Kamuro-san doesn't want to take extra classes....'

That is to say, even though he can't easily trust people from other classes, Hachiman now feels that, Kamuro-san is just built different....

'My brain is not something, that I can be proud of.....but, I can run very fast!'

It seemed like Kamuro-san was just here to drink her coffee, but when she found, this boy's girlfriend, Horikita Suzune coming over, she left in a hurry, not wanting to be famous about stealing other people's boyfriend, even though it sounds very thrilling....

'Stop dreaming! I would never date this bastard? Even that girl, Sakayanagi warned me!'

Indeed, besides Kamuro-san also doesn't like to work, just wanted to stay at home, in the future.

In this way, Horikita has finally arrived, and directly sat down (on Kamuro's seat) beside Hachiman.

“??” 'Why are these girls sitting this close....'

Yeah, he couldn't understand this strange outcome, because, the chairs in front of him, are just waiting to be warmed.

“What are you staring at?”

“.....” Hachiman, who heard this sceptical tone, being directly blamed for peeping under the girl's skirt, who were just moving towards the counter for placing their order.

“Sir, your coffee?”

'My, what now?'

__________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.175 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

2