Ch 89 – Suicidal Thoughts?
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hachiman, who had been acting as a creepy observer this whole time, directly walked towards this girl, Ibuki and said, "Are you okay?" then stretched out his hand, to help.

'Is she going to be disgusted, just like the ones in my junior high school?'

“Go away!" However, Ibuki slapped this camera's hand away, then opened her mouth, to retort, “It has nothing to do with you!”

After that, she stood up with some reluctance, making Suzune, who originally wanted to come for help, also stand there quietly.

Then, Ibuki also said nothing, and then walked towards the cabin, her pain could be seen from the way she was limping....

“.....” Hachiman. 'If you're hurt that much, why don't, go see a nurse or something....?'

Even though, he was confused about Ibuki's motives, about going straight towards the cabin, he didn't try to stop here.... because

'Ibuki Mio, this girl was born in Class C.... not that awesome, when I set her against the people of my own...'.

She doesn't even know about paying a visit to the hospital.....but, more importantly, Hachiman didn't expect to see the reality, behind the strong manpower of Class D.

'People have already started to cause trouble....but why now?.... don't you want to shit inside my class?'

"Even though, this Ryuen-kun made a declaration of wat just now, but his class is not safe either,” Looking away from Ibuki, Suzune also sighed, to be honest even though, she was worried about, the other person being sexually harassed....if the victim chose to keep quiet...

Yeah, she didn't have much hope, besides, it's also other people's matter, and her life motto, is to stay alone, then just study 10 hours a day honestly, it's really no joke.

“It's okay, I don't think Ryuen did anything bad to Ibuki.....”

“Why do you say that? Isn't that obvio-

“Let me talk first...”

Suzune made a long face, when she was cut off in the middle of her dialogues, but, still nodded her face, to give him a go ahead.

So Hachiman decided to lay out his bare thoughts, and hoped this girl would at least, try to see the difference between, fiction and reality, “I'm thinking, wasn't Class C already conquered by Ryuen from the beginni-

“Then, why is he starting to have conflicts now, right?” Suzune also understood, what her partner in crime wanted to say, and because, Hachiman was a little rude earlier, she thought it was okay to talk back, as a payback.

“.....” Hachiman, who knew this girl was having a fever, and seemed to have become more powerful, directly gained the ability to read the other party's minds.

'Then, let's give Horikita another small test....'

“Remember the previous code of the conduct test? When I destroyed the school's monitoring, the class points were exposed.....

“And, before Sudo's incident, Ryuen's class was not even deducted a single point...

“Yeah, then Nii-san took away 400 points from his class...

“Indeed, your brain really works quite fast, when it comes to your bro...Ow! Don't hit me all of a sudden?!”

It's just Hachiman, who cried in pain, when his abdomen was attacked by this black-haired girl.

“It's only because, you were about to say very rude things, besides I still haven't forgotten, what you did to me in that court room?!” Indeed, Suzune wasn't happy at all, just take a look, even her arms have now been crossed, and she gazed at Hachiman, with her eyes blazing....even though, she was probably having a cold.

“You're the one, who's making this issue, sounds like I took off your br-Ahhh! No violence?!” Hachiman, then stumbled a little, after a heavy blowjob was delivered to the exact same area, “What if I fell into the ocean?!”

“I just hope, the rumours about Piranhas living in this route, are true......”

“.....” Hachiman. 'Stop talking already!'

“.....” Ayanokoji, who should be here at this moment, felt quite relieved inside.

“If your mouth is working that horrible, why don't you think about today's affairs?!”

Yeah, Hachiman had enough, and just wanted to complain to the authorities, but he still needed this Horikita person, it doesn't matter if she's feeling well or not.

'Because, I can use her without any cost!'

“.....” Suzune, who felt this boy was targeting her, that's why, she also started to pump her brain, using her.....

“Don't tell me, you are going to stab me with that compass.....”

“??” She looked at Hachiman, with a weird expression on her face, “It's just my habit...”

'Then, you are even more creepy, than I previously thought!'

Even though, he was getting anxious, regarding his body, Hachiman, still glanced at, this girl warily.

Because, what does it mean?

Class A of the 1st grade, knew about the school's code of conduct exam, besides, they are quite self-disciplined, not that perverted, from the guys, Hachiman knew about.

But, there were still points getting deducted every day, 1 or 2.

'It's just that, Ryuen's class...After the class evaluation scores were exposed, there was no further deduction.'

Meaning, if Ryuen himself, did not want to frame Hachiman and his class, then..... he might be able to maintain the score until the end.

'This kind of dangerous stuff, can't be done, until some legs are broken...'

'So, I am afraid, Self-discipline of Ryuen's class is not that plain...'

“That is to say, Ryuen took control of his class from the beginning. "
  
“He has already become, Ryuen the Conqueror, so why there are still people, trying to bite his legs.... Don't you think, it's strange?”

Only, since Hachiman's brain was moving at a rapid pace, he didn't even give Suzune a chance to respond, but already revealed, what he was thinking....

'Well, there seems to be no way for denying....I was just moving, along with the air...'

Right, but still, when the previous behavioral standard assessment was declared by Chabashira-sensei, even Hikigaya Hachiman had to use restraints and then let the whole class taste the most unpalatable mountain vegetable set meal, to make those Npc's those from violating the school.

Only.....What, Ryuen's class achieved was....this kind of restraint, it must be terrible.

“.....” Hachiman, who was just bullied, and, threatened for doing rape, by his own secretaries.

'My life is really sad... what's even the point of doing this hard labour.....?'

Red alert! Red alert!

Hachiman, stop thinking! Stop thinking you son of a bitch?! This boy was really thinking, about ending his life....'I can directly jump from this ship....'

“.....” Author-san. 'What just happened all of a sudden? Life was going okay, just moments ago?'

Do you really want me to answer that question or not?.....' A girl's scary voice, reached Hachiman's ears, able to disrupt his suicidal thoughts,

Indeed, Suzune was also here.....'I can't leave Komachi....My dream is to become a housewife...'

“.....” Hachiman. 'Right....'
 
It can only be that, Ryuen used absolute violence to force all students to obey his orders....if not, then punishment would be extremely harsh....
 
Only, under such a miserable life, Class C...... was able to become Katsuragi, for a period of time without deducting any points.

But, then, Ibuki, another student of Ryuen's class, directly wanted to break his nuts....only, she must have collared earlier....then, why attack your master, when the exams are this close?

'Not even wanted to sleep inside the same room..' Is Ryuen cheating?

“.....” Hachiman, who saw, this leader of Class D, hanging out with a half-breed, named, Albert Yamada....then, he also flirted with his employee, Horikita Suzune.

’Her name is Ibuki Mio...her brain doesn't look very good....' Where did the relationship went blank?
  
“Are you trying to say?” Suzune, who also had a bulb glow, inside her head, decided to open her mouth, and pass this test, with flying colours, “those people were just acting?”

'They were indeed faking it....but, why did I just start to think about Ryuen, having an affair with a boy...?'

“I also don't feel okay....Maybe I should just go home...

“Huh, why? Isn't that obvious, now? Ryuen-kun, just wanted to plant a seed of discord between Ibuki-san, and him.....It must be for a reason!” Suzune was getting quite excited, when her brain clicked, and numerous possibilities came to her.

It's just, the boy who asked this question, is trying to run away!

'How could I just let him go, after doing this?!'

And, we are going to have a special exam.....If Ryuen-kun, needed to arrange such a farce in the public.... it's like he's marketing for the enemy classes to buy her as a spy....but, in reality, it was the other way around!”

“......” Hachiman. 'I just wanted to make this Little sister understand, that inter-personal relationships are a very strange, and complicated thing...'

And, even though, Suzune has learned this now.... it's just these powers would go away, once her fever....'But, this Horikita is obviously more reliable....'

Also, Chabashira-sensei, used point cards to do your payment right?.....So, does that mean, the board of directors, wants us children to learn, taking bribes?”

At this point of time, it just looked, that Suzune was talking more to herself, than compared with Hachiman.

Even though, Ryuen just wanted to take pictures, because it's normal.....

After all, Horikita Suzune is quite cute with her slightly rosy cheeks, only her offensive power is also very strong.

“I think, you should confess....”

“Confess, what are you on about, now.....?” Only, Suzune's tone seemed to have become much weaker, than earlier.

“Your cheeks are very red”

“.....” Suzune, “I was just taking a nap before....” Indeed, she hadn't lied about this.

Only, Hachiman shook his head, because, he knew about this girl very well..... she's not that well-fortified.

“Even though, your brain has started to react much faster....I don't think, you would be able to last.....”

“Are you trying to say.... I'll fail at a critical mom-

“....Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to say....but, I do admit this one fact about you..... Horikita Suzune's also a very strong person....That idiot brother of yours...I don't think, he even knows....”

“.....” Suzune, “The exam won't start right away....maybe I should take advantage of this to have a good rest.....?”

“??” Hachiman, was just ready to throw both of his arms in defeat, 'I don't think she even needs me, at this point....'

“Sorry, I really had a cold before.... it's just, when I stayed inside my room, this afternoon to study....I felt uncomfortable....” Suzune, who would never admit her own mistake, also had changed quite a bit, she was no longer throwing the blame on the air conditioner inside her shared room, with those other girls.
  
'Indeed, this fact is also very true, people will get sick easier, when there's a change in your environment.'

You are working too hard....”

Indeed, Suzune's daily course schedule is very tight, must study for 10 hours a day.

It is simply a devil.
  
___________

Author's Note

To Read 45+ Advanced Chapters, you can visit my Patreon.

Up to Chapter No.190 has already been posted there.

Link - patreon.com/CoteLover

(You can support me there!)

1