The plot is moving.
163 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P@treon shoutouts -Henry hammond(♾️), Person(♾️) Devor 👑👑(Thank you for being the first member king)
Chris chalich, Danny york

-PETER POV-

As soon as the shoot was over George lucas himself appeared before me as he asked me "So you are the kid that wasted my time" I was stunned as I thought he was the kindest soul ever but he laughed as he told me "I am kidding, accidents can happen but I will be mad if you don't show me what you claim is true" I nod excitedly as I shake his hand "It's a pleasure to meet you sir, Star wars will forever be a part of my heart. I even bought the star destroyer lego set with my first salary" he looked surprised as he asked me "Where do you work kid?"

I tell him excitedly "I make videos on YouTube about Tech in general and last week I had the idea of making this.." I pull out the lightsaber and hold it out to him which he takes and I continue "..the video isn't uploaded yet because I needed your permission" George looked at all the sides of the Lightsaber "It's a pretty cool model, it feels heavier than what I had in mind and..." I wait as he asks "...how does the saber part come out is it one of those expandable batons or is it like the new Metal that expands when heated."

I blink as I take the lightsaber out of George's hands before I power it up making the gas ignite with a small pop before it starts a low flame that increases to the full length of an actual lightsaber.

A piece of Styrofoam was about to fall on George, so I cut it in half, and they watch as the two pieces fall while burning so they never touch the ground. I turn off the lightsaber and hand it to George "That is how it works" George, Mark, Buttergod stay astonished for all of 10 seconds before George steps forward and takes it out of my hands and tries to switch it on.

It doesn't start so he looks up and asks me "How?" I smile and explain "So the gas in there is a highly compressed version of the chemical hydrogen..." But George cuts me off as he says "Not that! How do I turn this on?" I smile awkwardly and tell him "It has enough gas to run for a whole 80 seconds. We have to refill it now" he immediately hands me the saber and orders "Do it" I grin as I ask him "About that video I wanted..." But Mark cuts me off "Just do it, kid, the video is a small thing to ask. He will talk about it later."

I nod and start filling up the gas again before George takes the Light Saber and turns it on, engulfing us in a blue light and warming up the surroundings, he swings it around, slow and careful so as to not hurt anyone. He continues to try and cut various things lying around that aren't flammable until the gas runs out.

He looks at the saber longingly before looking up to ask me "What's the price kid?" I blinked as I was surprised at his question "It's not for sale" but he shook his head as he asked me "For the right price anything is for sale, what's yours?" I bite my lip and think of what he can do for me that I can't do by myself.

My lips stretch, forming a grin that sends shivers down V's back "Would you direct a scene from me?"

-Tony Stark POV-

After that weird guy left the power came back and I yelled out "JARVIS, EVERYTHING ON LOCKDOWN" Every window, door, nook, and cranny started to be covered by a Titanium door which would only open once I ordered it to.

Jarvis: What happened while I was away sir? I sense an alarming amount of increase in your heart rate.

I ignored Jarvis as I slowly got up to reach the kitchen Bar. I grab the whiskey and drink it straight from the bottle prompting Jarvis to speak in urgency.

Jarvis: The amount of alcohol in your body might be dangerous along with your heart rate sir, I suggest...

I cut off Jarvis with the command "piston puppy" which activates Jarvis's protocols.

Jarvis: No questions asked Protocol activated, engaging dampeners.

I move down into my Lab which I haven't seen in almost a month, I look at my heart being run by a D.I.Y arc reactor which is good enough until I figure out a way to make a more efficient one.

I'll make one last weapon to kill all weapons, I'll make a weapon that only I can use, because 'when you want things done right....'I look at the pen drive containing evidence of who set me up. '....You do them yourself.'

I command offhandedly "Jarvis, start a new project outside of joint Servers in our cloud" He starts doing so while I design the new suit made with actual metal instead of the rusted junk I had in the cave. I make it compact so that I can wear it easily, I make it form-fitting for maximum movement speed, and I make it without any limitations in mind that would have stopped me before like an energy source because whoever is in that pen drive will pay.

Once the design is complete, I start the assembly process for an arm with the help of dummy, the process is slow with a few hiccups, but I had a working arm by the end of the day I wear the arm along with the circuitry showing on the outside. I hope to God that dummy didn't fuck up something, but fingers crossed I pointed the arm at a wall that doesn't have anything important, and I activated the arm mechanism.

It fires a blue repulsor beam which pushes me back into a table. It works.

-Obadiah Stane POV-

This is not a good situation, I'll need a way to get an arc reactor as fast as I can if I want to appease General Ross and there is only one person who has it, a person I can't touch for a while because these fuckwads wanted him all to themselves.

I hold the chin of the leader of ten rings as I ask him "Now tell me, there must be something in the cave about how he made the first ever miniature arc reactor" After he doesn't reply I remember and yell "Oh right you are paralyzed so you can't say it" I turn off the sonic taser and watch as he slumps forward on the ropes that hold him to the chair.

I wait for him to gather his bearings, he looks up and starts to talk "You will regret this obadi..." I punch him in the face to stop his yapping "I asked you if you have anything that can tell us how the arc reactor was made" The Ten Rings leader looks at me with blood on his lips "We only know how the suit is made, we have the papers on it"

I slap him "That suit is only worth as much as it is if there is an arc reactor, without it it's just a tech show piece" he seems to hesitate before he says "We don't know anything about that" I scratch my head with both of my hands before I surprise punch him in the stomach making him wheeze before he said, "No matter what you do, we won't give you the weapon to destroy us."

My anger rose to an unprecedented level, I kicked the bastard hard enough to lay him on his back on the floor. I breathe slowly as I yell at him "DO YOU THINK I CAN'T DO EXACTLY THAT RIGHT NOW, I HAVE MY MEN READY WITH A GUN TO MOW YOUR ASSES" The leader looks wide-eyed as he leans back and looks at the ceiling of his tent.

I get close to him as I ask "You might serve a purpose if you tell me how to make an arc reactor if not your people will die" he nods as he asks me "What would you do with it?" I smirk and laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHA, I will be making history my friend"

He looks up at me and spits blood at my face, I kick his head back and wipe my face with a tissue as I mutter "Some people just want to die in the most painful ways possible" I get out of the tent and order the guard "Bring them in" I get back in and wait as he says "I know for a fact that we won't be a part of your history Stane" I grin as I tell him in a friendly tone "You always had a part to play my friend..." I continue in a deadpan tone "...the part where you pay for my weapons forever, but that part will end today".

His wife and kids are dragged into the room, and he yells some gibberish in his godforsaken language as I yell at him "You lost the power to save your men and yourself" I take the gun from the guard and point it at his youngest child, looks like he is 2 years old. "But you have the chance to save your children".

The man doesn't hesitate as he reveals "We have a list of things that he requested while making the arc reactor" I nod and ask my guards to search for it. Once they brought it to me, I grin as I tell him "It was a pleasure doing business with you" I walked out of the tent as I order "Throw his wife and kids in the middle of the desert and kill everyone"

The guard paused in his stride, so I turned to him "What?" But he looked at the children and I tell him "I did keep my word; we aren't killing them" I shot the soldier in the head and got into my helicopter.

11