Preparation ensues
361 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day went normally I would say but the stares are starting to piss me off a little, I mean I don't get how you can stare at the same person for so long even though he isn't doing anything.

 

'Oh wait I know how' I think to myself and sigh as I remember Billie and imagine myself just staring at her, "hmmmm" life is good on me I'd say.

 

Now I can think of nothing but her, I am getting so excited for tomorrow's video cause it has some actual production and all of that. I hope I can sing it to the world and declare that Billie is my boo now.

 

Fucking hell, I can't concentrate on anything now. I have to get her out of my head.....but..but I don't want to get her out just yet *Sigh*.

 

-MJ POV-

 

Mj just got finished her class and was entering the cafeteria when she noticed two loonies sitting together and sighing like old men, she slowly approached the crazies and tapped sat in front of them.

 

In front of her sat Ned and Peter resting on their elbows as they had a faraway look on their faces. They kept sighing every few seconds and everything so mi snapped at them "Where did you get the weed from?" Ned didn't come out of it but Peter did "What no, we weren't doing drugs?" Mj pointedly looked at Ned so Peter started hitting his friend to get him out of it.

 

Ned didn't seem to budge but at least he answered the reason for his

' Situation ' "I am thinking about my girlfriend" and Peter followed his lead as he said "Same" as he sighed again.

 

MJ wanted to bury her head into the ground like an ostrich to get away from this secondhand embarrassment, but because these were the only doofuses she was ok with she had to get them back to the earth somehow.

 

MJ kept on thinking of a way to get these bozos out of dreamland when she struck gold "Do you guys know the benevolent god of thunder Zeus?" both of them seemed to come out of their druggie look and corrected her together word for word "He was not a benevolent god, he was horrible" they looked at each other in surprise before Ned continues "If you wanted a god of thunder, Thor is much better" MJ nodded and said "uh huh" but she also noticed Peter going stiff at the mention of Thor so she filed that away for later.

 

They were once again drifting back into la la land so MJ changed the topic to get them back on track "So what's this about a project I hear that the both of you are working on" Peter looked suspicious as he asked me "How do you know that, are you a spy?" I looked at him weirdly as I asked "No, why would you think I was?" he looked surprised at my question as he started listing off "Well, the fact that you like 'people watching', the fact that you know too much about people, the fact that you do the two things above all day long".

 

I looked at him in a new light as he seemed to notice what I said "Well I have a lot more on my hands" Ned seemed to be interested in this convo more than anything as he leaned in and asked "If you have a lot more on your hands why do you hang out with is 'the school losers' so much" I was about to answer when Peter chimed in "Oh I know you're just a lonely skank" I exclaim in outrage "I am not lonely and what the fuck is a skank?" Ned admonished Peter for his language "You don't have to be so rude" Peter points at her as he says "She is rude with us every time I can be a little rude too" Ned seemed to want to calm Peter as he said with a light glowing behind him as the Budha appeared to take his place "Just because a dog barks, you don't bark back. You feed it and make it a pet."

 

Peter and I nodded at Budha Ned's sagely wisdom before I snapped at him "Did you just compare me to a dog?" Peter yelled at her for daring to question Budha Ned's teachings "It was an example you bitch" Ned yells "PETER" and Peter cowers as he says "I let the anger get ahead of me master" Ned nodded before saying "Dont let it rule you and be kinder to MJ" then Ned turned to me and the smile on his face took away all my insecurities as he told me "Kindness begets kindness and even if it doesn't, you don't lose kindness because you have more where it came from" I was about to renounce my ways of emo teen and embrace budha to lead my path to heaven.

 

My life was about to change and take a different direction as I was in a trance. A trance of tranquility that would have lasted an eternity if not for the interruption of a female voice "Ned, why are you talking to that woman was I not enough for you?" in a sobbing voice.

 

We turned to the source to find Betty Brant, Ned's girlfriend who seems to be crying as she turned away and started running, and The Buddha followed her footsteps as his words burned the image of Budha out of MJ's heart "Betty don't go she was just some ugly bitch" I turned back to Peter to find him laughing at my expense "Are you done?" I asked and he nodded so I ordered him to tell me more about the project he and Ned were working on.

 

He told me to wait until he calls me on Sunday to know what the project is and MJ wanted to pester him more but she looked up to find the news showing a man in a lab coat as the reporter talked "Dr. Curtis Connor was arrested last week by the police for trying to spread a deadly virus in the city of New York, Police claimed it to have been a bout of madness but a hard drive given to us by Spiderman who was the real hero of the day suggests that Dr. Connors was injested by an experimental drug made by the OSCORP industries during his work which led to him becoming A mutated Lizard. The stock prices of OSCORP have ..."

 

Me and peter turn towards a commotion on the other side of the room and notice a guy slamming his food at the wall as he walked out of the cafeteria, I was amused by it and I turned to peter to find him confused so I explained "Harry Osborn right there is going to cry for the millions his father will lose out of the billions he has" Peter looked at me in surprise as he asked

 

"I didn't know he studies here" and MJ had to stop herself from face palming as she said "You wouldn't know if the president himself was here if I didn't tell you" he opened his mouth to retort but stopped himself as he said "You're right" and the day went on without me knowing what he and Ned were working on.

 

-POV V-

 

I don't know why but I felt a sense of danger as the door opened but it was just peter and he didn't say a word as he left his bag and shouted "I am going out" before going outside.

 

Now V definitely didn't want to pry any further than that, after all his family has done for her but she wanted to look out for him and stop him from doing anything he would regret so she stopped the stream and rushed out to follow as he put his hoody up and started walking towards a shady part of the area.

 

She watched as he went inside warehouses and she waited a few minutes before she entered to catch him in the act, what is the act you may ask? probably drugs V would say but she wasn't one to judge she would just throw him in rehab.

 

She edged closer to the door of the warehouse and heard loud yelling from inside and quickly moved to stop him from hurting himself and found herself looking at Peter squatting with a shipping container over his head.

 

He seems to be struggling but he continued for a while before dropping it with a loud bang before lifting it again and lying below it to do push-ups with it on his back.

 

Peter for some reason looked angry as he did it and V was afraid for whoever was making him so angry because they were in for an ass whooping of a lifetime.

 

I waited until he was finished doing all the exercises to his heart's content before I went in there, he fired a web the moment he saw me and I was on my back as I heard "Sorry but what are you doing here" as Peter came close and separated the web from her.

 

"I was checking up on you" Peter looked at her in anger as he said "You didn't have to, so leave" V looked at him and found the anger returned to his face so she asked, "What makes you so angry?" Peter looked up and sighed as he said "What can you do about it?" this a fair point so V tried to lighten up the situation as she said "Well, I gotta warn whoever it is that made you angry that a storm is coming" Peter chuckled as he said "Your soo cringe" V smiled and patted herself on the back for a job well done and said, "Cringe comes with the fanbase I have".

 

Peter lightened up with that as he smiled for a while before he sighed as he said "I know a foe is coming stronger than any other and I know I am not strong enough to defeat him yet"

 

Whatever I expected him to say but that put some fear in my eyes because if what he did till now wasn't enough then how strong is the foe he is talking about?

28