Chapter 22: The Witch Queen and The Twins (Part 3)
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I held Windy in my arms as she excitedly asked, "Mommy, are these two my new Mamas?" Ava and Ema stood before us, their eyes filled with anticipation. 

I smiled at Windy's innocence and replied, "Maybe, sweetheart. They have a special connection to my previous lives as the Witch Queen. I need to talk to Freya about what we can do." 

Just as I mentioned her name, Freya entered the room, walking gracefully and bowing to me. "You called, my Queen," she said respectfully. 

I returned her bow, although I didn't feel deserving of such formality. "Please, Freya, there's no need to bow. After all, you are family as well. I called you because I need your guidance. These are Ava and Ema, and they believe they were my brides in past incarnations as the Witch Queen. Ava has been having visions during the day, and Ema has been experiencing dreams. They are seeking answers and understanding." 

Freya's eyes widened slightly with recognition. "Ah, I see," she said, standing up straight. "Yes, I remember them. They were two of your most beloved brides, chosen for their strength and devotion." 

Ava and Ema exchanged a surprised look, clearly astonished by Freya's revelation. Meanwhile, Windy happily played with my hair, seemingly unaware of the significance of the moment. 

Curiosity burning inside me, I turned to Freya and asked, "What can we do to help them? I don't want Ava and Ema to suffer any more than they already have." 

Freya paused for a moment, contemplating the best course of action. "You could perform the Witch Queen contract with them both, my Queen. It may help you regain some of your memories, and it will also make them your brides in this life. However, it is a significant commitment, as you will be binding yourselves together before truly knowing them in this lifetime." 

I took in Freya's words, feeling the weight of the decision that lay before me. It was a choice that required careful consideration, and I wanted to ensure that it was the right path for all of us. 

"Thank you, Freya," I said, expressing my gratitude for her wisdom. Turning to Ava and Ema, I spoke with a serious expression. "This is a big decision, and I want you to think carefully about it. I don't want us to rush into anything. Take your time to consider the implications and what it means for all of us." 

Ava and Ema nodded, their expressions a mix of apprehension and determination. They had come this far on their journey, and they were ready to face whatever lay ahead. 

Leaving Windy to play with Freya in another room, I gathered May, Sasha, and Aria, expressing my gratitude for their support and asking for their opinions. They all voiced their encouragement, emphasizing the importance of regaining my memories and the potential benefits for all of us. 

"Besides," May added, "Ava and Ema seem like very nice girls. We should give them a chance." 

With the support of my loyal companions, I made my decision. "I've thought about it, and I've decided to go through with the contract," I announced, my voice filled with determination. 

Before proceeding, I asked Windy and Freya to give us some privacy. Once they had left the room, Ava and Ema sat down on the couch, their eyes filled with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. I took a deep breath, knowing that this would be a defining moment for all of us. 

"I will perform the Witch Queen contract with Ava first, and then with Ema," I explained, my voice steady but filled with emotion. 

Ava looked at me, her eyes shining with trust. "Okay, what should we do?" she asked. 

Taking a moment to compose myself, I began to explain the process. "I will bite your neck and take some of your mana, while you will bite mine in return and take some of my life force. This will bond us together for all eternity, sharing our mana pools and officially making you one of Windy's mothers. Are you ready, Ava?" 

Ava's eyes met mine with unwavering determination. "Yes, I'm ready, my Queen," she replied, her voice filled with conviction. 

With her confirmation, I started the Witch Queen contract. As I felt the flow of mana entering my body, a rush of memories flooded my mind. I saw the time when the Witch Queen saved Ava and her sister from a burning village, the bond that formed between us, and the love we shared in all our past lives. Tears streamed down my face as the contract came to an end. 

"Our memories together are flooding into me," I whispered, my voice filled with both joy and sadness. "There is one thing I know for sure, Ava. No matter what life it may be, I will always love you." 

Ava's tears mirrored mine as she spoke, her voice trembling with emotion. "I love you too, my Darling Queen. I'm so glad you remember me." 

We shared a small, soft kiss, a testament to the depth of our connection. It was a moment of profound reunion and affirmation. 

With Ava's contract complete, it was now time to perform the same ritual with Ema. She approached me with a resolute expression, ready to embrace whatever memories and emotions awaited her. 

As the mana flowed once again, I witnessed Ema's dreams, her hidden love for the Witch Queen, and her unwavering dedication. I saw her strength and determination, and I felt the depth of the love the Witch Queen had for her in all her past lives. Tears welled up in my eyes once more as the contract reached its conclusion. 

I was overwhelmed with emotions as I looked at Ava and Ema, both of them wiping away their tears. "Thank you, my darlings," I said softly, my voice filled with love and gratitude. "I feel like I've gained a part of myself back." 

Ava's voice quivered as she replied, "We're so glad you remember us." 

Ema added, "I love you, my Darling Queen. I will continue to love you for all eternity." 

I smiled warmly at them, feeling an indescribable sense of completeness. "I love you too, Ema, and I promise I will continue to love you for all eternity as well." 

As time passed, Windy returned to the room, delighted to spend time with her new mamas. We talked, laughed, and shared stories, weaving the threads of our lives together. The bond between us grew stronger with each passing moment. 

But then, as we sat together, a sudden and unexpected memory invaded my mind—an image of a dark and sinister witch. Fear gripped my heart, and I couldn't contain my scream. 

"Aaaaagh!" I cried out, my voice echoing through the room, shattering the calm that had enveloped us. 

1