Chapter 26: Serena Meets the Witch Queen’s Family
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I noticed Sasha's face turning red, and Serena, my newly awakened catalyst, embraced me tightly.

"Ah, my Queen, it's been so long since I last saw you," Serena exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"It's nice to see you again, Serena. I'm glad you're here. May's catalyst, Freya, has already awakened, and my daughter Windy has also awakened," I shared with excitement.

"The Princess has awakened! I can't wait to see her. So, Freya has already awakened. It'll be nice to see her after so long, even though we don't get along very well. I sense that you do not have many memories from your past incarnations. Did any more memories come back after I awakened as Master Sasha's catalyst?" Serena asked eagerly, a mix of happiness and concern in her expression.

"When you awakened, more of my memories came back—memories of our past lives together, as well as memories of Sasha," I explained, smiling as I thought about the newly discovered memories.

While Serena and I were talking, Sasha's face grew redder by the second. Finally, unable to contain herself, she blurted out, "How long are you going to hold onto my Darling?" Sasha asked, eyeing Serena's tight embrace on me.

"She is my Queen as well, Master Sasha. I will hug the one I love too," Serena argued back.

"Haha, alright you two. Serena, it's time for us to get up. We have a busy day ahead," I said, patting Serena on the head. I noticed Sasha's jealousy, which I found a bit cute.

"Aww, alright, my Queen. I'll do as you say," Serena replied, loosening her hold on me and getting up.

"Sasha, please don't fight with your catalyst too much, okay?" I requested.

"Okay, my Darling. I'm sorry," Sasha replied, pouting slightly. I gave Sasha a light kiss and added, "Though your jealous side is quite cute as well."

Sasha blushed profusely, and Serena began whining, saying, "No fair, I want a kiss too. Please, my Queen."

After receiving a nod of permission from Sasha, who was still embarrassed herself, I gave Serena a light kiss as well.

"Now let's go introduce Serena to the family and start preparing for our adventure," I stated with excitement.

After getting dressed, Serena and I walked into the living room, where the familiar smell of my mother's homemade pancakes wafted through the air.

"Good morning, my lovely daughter. Good morning, Sasha. Ara, who might this new cutie be?" Mother Klare asked with a knowing smile.

"Good morning, Momma. This is Serena. She is Sasha's catalyst. She awakened this morning," I stated, blushing profusely. I knew that telling my mother this also meant revealing what Sasha and I did the night before.

"Ha-ha, you're blushing a lot, my Queen. It's so cute. Hello Madam Klare. It is an honor to meet you again. My name is Serena, and I am Master Sasha's catalyst and the lover of all things that represent my Queen," Serena introduced herself happily.

"My, my, well you are certainly different than Freya. It is nice to meet you as well, Serena," Mother Klare replied.

"Mommy! Good morning~!" Windy sang, while running to me and giving me a big hug.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?" I asked while holding Windy.

"Yes, who is this, Mommy?" Windy asked while happily looking at Serena.

"She is your Mama Sasha's catalyst." I explained to a smiling Windy.

"Oh cool, nice to meet you, Serena!" Windy exclaimed.

"It is an honor to see you again, my Princess." Serena replied.

"Good morning, Dear. Good morning, Sasha. Nice to meet you, Serena. Seeing you here means that my Darling and Sasha's date went well, and I was correct," May said while walking into the living room with Freya, Ava, and Ema.

"Ooh, May, please don't speak about that in front of our darling daughter," Sasha angrily stated while blushing.

"Haha, Good morning to you as well, my darling May. Good morning, my Darlings Ava and Ema. Freya, Serena told me you two don't always agree completely, but please get along for me," I said with a smiling face, while continuing to hold Windy, who looked confused from the previous conversation.

"I promise, my Queen, I shall not fight with this girl unless she bothers my Queen for attention and arguing with Madam Sasha," Freya stated with a strict look to Serena.

"So rude, Freya! I would never bother our dear Queen, nor would I argue with my master. My Queen, do you see how Freya treats me?" Serena stated with a look as if Freya ran over her feelings after running to me and giving me a hug.

"I told you to stop clinging to my Darling!" Sasha yelled out.

"I'm not doing such, I am protecting our Queen from that barbarian Freya over there," Serena exclaimed to an irritated Sasha.

"Ha-ha, what am I to do about this?" I said to myself while facepalming.

While ignoring the commotion around her, Ema stated, "Good morning to you as well, my Darling Queen."

To which Ava also stated, "Good morning, my Dear Queen."

"Remember, you two are also my brides. You don't have to call me Queen," I stated before patting both Ava and Ema on the heads. They both started blushing and replied,

"Okay, my Dear." Ava answered first.

"Yes, my Darling." Ema replied after.

"Very good," I stated with a smile.

"Rumble~" "Nana Klare, I am hungry," Windy said to Klare as her belly started to rumble.

"I can hear that, my cute Granddaughter. The pancakes are done. Okay, girls cut the chatter and get ready to eat, you are making your dear daughter wait for her food," Mother Klare exclaimed.

"Sorry, sweety," Sasha said.

"Sorry, my princess," Serena and Freya said in unison.

"Okay, everyone eat while they're still hot. We have a busy day today. We must go meet the Headmistress's daughter, and you girls have to head out to find the remaining brides," Mother Klare stated.

"Yes, Ma'am," everyone answered in unison.

1