Chapter 1
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a high end hotel, Across a table of a private room, two men were sitting, discussing something. One is an inch or two shorter in height , dressed in a formal suit but the manner was not the least. He was calm , indifferent but had a polite smile throughout the conversation. He had a pair of seductive eyes covered with a silver frame which hid his delicate features, turning him into a bookish gentleman with his waist length silver hair banded in a ponytail . His name was Bell Morris, a perfect definition of his appearance . He was here to get the contract signed as the general manager of ' pharmacy branch of  'Reynolds Empire ' and the man sitting opposite,  was the investor. 

When the two men reached a point where both parties were satisfied with the terms, they signed the contract. They shook each other's hand and promised to meet again if fate .

Bell has just won a new contract, now he just wants to rest for a few days . He had come to New York for the first time. Six years of hard work got him from a poor , abandoned beggar to the general manager of 'side branch of biggest conglomerate'. He left for the room.

There are some magic clans besides humans in the world but they will never show their power in public, only if necessary except law enforcers. There are now only two main clans that exist – hashi and hayashi . Other than two are some minor clans. These two clans both became weak after an attack from the himeshi clan, it was an evil clan that existed thirty thousand years ago. After the war, the Himeshi clan was completely wiped out and the remaining two existed with some other clan . The marriage system is polyamorous in these clans.  Maximum members in a marriage can only be five . The dominant and submissive are to be determined on the basis of genes . The head of the family is dominant to all and others are submissive to him in all areas including their sexual relationship . Likewise the process is further repeated to the other four members . They are binded by the soul contract and it also protects them in danger with the soul power of head . If any member other than the head forms a soul contract with others ( it is only possible if he is dominant to that person and if he is not the lowest member of the family) , then that person would have a mark of all dominants to that member. 

So it is strictly supervised to prevent any mishap because it is a lifetime contract and it affects all the parties. It is a way to protect other members.

Bell was the child of a prosperous family, and had a pair of loving parents. He was submissive in nature,  so his parents loved and pampered him . After they became bankrupt and committed suicide, Bell become all alone. It is not that others didn't want to raise him , but when he was 17, his uncle tried to assault him . He ran away from there and worked several part time jobs to feed himself. Later a friend from his school found him and proposed to work as an assistant to her. From there,  he got to such a state. It's true that Life is a rollercoaster of ups and downs. 

Bell made himself a Cup of coffee and was enjoying it bit by bit , gazing at the scenery outside the window. Suddenly his eyes fell on a person and whether it was just a coincidence or not ,that person also looked up and their eyes met.  His eyes were dark like a whirlpool pulling everything inside them  but fascinating enough to drown in them . They stared at each other for a few seconds with Bell breaking the contact first and hiding behind the window. He was frightened by his vigilance . He covered the curtains and went to bed . 

By the time he woke up , it was already 8pm . The time of dinner was arranged to be at 10 pm so he decided to take a walk . He wore a casual t-shirt and a comfortable trouser with a hoodie at the top . His bangs were casually drawn on his face. He was looking like a well behaved college student . He sat on a chair staring at the stars in the sky thinking, if his mom and dad were also staring at him from above.

It was dinner time , and he turned towards the canteen . Once he headed out after having dinner, a man collided with him.  He was prepared to fall but the man caught his waist and in a few seconds, he was in the arms of that man. It was all happened in one step.

Bell lifted his head to see who he was but was stunned. It was a beauty  no,  to be exact a male beauty with extremely gorgeous features. He  stood up with his support and released himself from his arms . He calmed  himself down and thanked him with a polite smile and turned to leave but the man stopped him and asked – have we ever met before? 

Bell immediately replied 'No' and walked away.

A voice called Allen . It was the name of the man , Allen Collins and the caller of the voice was his third husband, Noah Hall  . He was the fourth member of the Family of the current head of the Reynolds family . The first husband is Anderson Reynolds and the second is Samuel Miller. These four were the perfect epitome of handsomeness . Anderson with his blue orb eyes with black hair, Samuel having the appearance of gentle scum with brownish eye and slightly long, curly bluish hair, Noah with his fiery appearance just like his temper, with short red hairs and last Allen , with his raven yellow hair, delicate features and an earring piercing in his left ear.

Allen's attention turned to his husband and he coyly hugged his arm and kissed him and then they reached at their dinner table. The other two were already seated. Noah helped him to the chair, like a gentleman and sat on his own seat and then they began to eat and chat. They were planning for their next trip. Anderson noticed that Allen was absent-minded throughout the conversation so he asked "what happened?

Allen : nothing.. 

Anderson : Tell me, what are you thinking?

Allen: I have a feeling that I have seen that person somewhere and my heart is telling me that he is very important. I just can't remember.

Noah became displeased and his tone was filled with jealousy. " Are you thinking of another man in front of your husbands ? .

Anderson stopped him with his glance and turned to Allen and said " it's ok. if there's a fate, you will meet again."

In the room, Allen was cozily lying in the arms of Anderson after exercise and said," I am nervous it's already been 6 months since that incident. What if I had really marked someone that night? "

"Don't worry. if you had really marked someone, he would have come to us and even if by chance that person did not come, he has only 1 year's time and out of that, 6 months have already passed.

Soul contract remains in dormant period for 1 year. So that submissive partner can adjust to their new identity.

Allen : But what we will tell others ,when we made a promise not to take another person in our relationship? It's all my fault.

Allen's eyes were red and some drops of tears were hanging on his eye lashes. Anderson reassured him, while kissing away his tears , " I will handle them ."

After two days of vacation, Bell returned to his country. In the office, A middle aged man with a chubby belly, who was also the president, welcomed him happily.

President Hill : Bell, you are the Ace of our company. Well done! Well done!! ha..ha..ha…..

Bell: president, I am flattered. It's all your teaching.

"No! It's your hard work and patience. When my daughter brought you, I thought she was just playing but now … " he said while remembering the past.

They sat and began to talk about some official business. "Bell, you are promoted to the main branch in the CEO's assistant  team and I know, you will also shine there. Work hard!!"

"Thanks president Hil for advice. I will take my leave now."

Next day , he left for the  company earlier. After all, it's his first day. Seeing the main building, he was awestruck 

If the side branch is just a slice of cheese then the main branch is the whole cheese piece. 

He stared at the word 'Reynolds ' carved on the metallic plaque and entered. His job was to arrange CEO's meetings, schedule and conferences with a team of other 11 assistants under chief assistant Lee. 

First there was going to be three months training and after that, the best three will be promoted. He was both nervous and excited to see the CEO. He had heard about him a lot. 

Time skip––

It's already been three months since he joined. He was promoted and had already seen the CEO . When he first saw him, he was dumbfounded. He had never thought that the person he had met in New York, turned out to be their CEO. That man was the typical 'Ice god' type with indifferent expression throughout the day. The other two candidates selected with him, were Mia and Nick .

Well! At Least he was promoted after the long boring training, though initially unfamiliar but slowly he became familiar. Now he can handle everything at work. These days he is a bit unwell and his body has become fair and delicate. His strength is also weakening. Take today's matter, Mia slapped him slightly on the back and he fell. He wanted to go for a checkup but tonight , A party is going to be held to celebrate the completion of '1000 years' of 'Reynolds Empire '  . "Reynolds Empire" was founded by the father of the current CEO , but he lost interest in the middle and gave it to his son . Actually It's not that long, members of hashi and hayashi have long life spans . Only the starting age matches with humans , for example Bell is 25 yrs old and was very very young compared to the CEO. He is almost 800 years old. It's said that  When his father threw the company at him, he was only 15 yrs old. His father was rarely seen in the media and that too on the occasions of important matters of magic clans. In a sense , their CEO is the prince going to inherit the responsibilities of managing magic clans. His father, Jason Reynolds is a rare ruler, who  had made rules in the favor of humans. Otherwise, initially humans became an endangered species after the war. He made rules, regulations and appropriate punishment for members of magic clans. Now many humans and members of magic clans can intermarry  each other. Though It didn't lessen their fear of magic clans but it's controllable.

Well! He is very busy right now. Assistants have a lot of work to do.  Leaving aside just the CEO, like to check the preparations of a function or how many guests are going to come? Or their welcome arrangements and the media arrangements etc.

" D area , E area and B area are checked" Mia spoke.

"A ,C and F checked" Nick's voice came from earbud.

"Ok, gather in the C area near the entrance." Bell ordered and turned off the earbud and headed to the meeting place, messaging his aching head.

The hall was filled with guests of different levels. Some were sipping wine and juices while communicating and some were trying their luck to step into upper society, some just came to enjoy.

Gorgeous, sharp, coquettish, arrogant, indifferent, Playboys, gentleman, all types of characters were there.

Rich generation hedonistic, cruel or lewd middle aged man, all levels were present.

Author: my English is weak , so if there is any mistake , please forgive me. If you like it, tell me so that I can continue to improve my efforts.

1