Small Update
266 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I always believe it's best to be transparent with readers, hence, with that being the reason for this small update. To be more exact, I've been happier with how the recent chapters turned out compared to the earlier chapters, and with that, I'll be rewriting and editing the earlier chapters. The synopsis too will go through another revision. That being said, the plot will stay the same and even if you don't re-read it, it will be fine.

This is just the start of the story and I'll polish my style of writing as I continue to write. Once again, I appreciate the views, ratings or reviews and thank you for reading my story!

A big thank you for all those that have pointed out mistakes in my writing, I'm grateful for all of you. Also, thank you S.D.Mills for being my "mentor".

Edit: Synopsis has been updated!
Update: With the advice of S.D. Mills, I've realised there are more things I need to change so it would take a longer time than I expected. If you want a fast update on the story situation follow me on twitter.

15/03/2019 Update: I've decided to put the story on hiatus. I want to write more for it and establish my writing style before I post more for the chapters. For the readers that have read my story so far, I'm terribly sorry but the story will continue even if it's not in the public eye. Once I'm happy enough with the chapters I'll resume and start posting again. Thank you for your patience.

 

1