Chapter 3: Rising pt.3
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Man beast: You kids messed with the wrong person, Now I'll show you who I am.

Katsuto: (arrogant) Mmh you don't scare me😏

Mitsuki: Katsuto you are not in the position to be calm right now

Katsuto: Oh please Mitsuki just because he turned into some wolf beast does not mean anything, i dont know how he did it but it's not something i cant handle

Wolf beast: You underestimate me huh, I'LL SHOW YOU FURY!!

(The wolf beast breathes fire from his mouth and katsuto attempts to counter it with crimson flames however the wolf beast's flames seems to be overpowering katsuto's.)

Mitsuki: I'll help you, AIR SKILL: GALE FORCE

(Mitsuki releases a huge amount of strong winds that eventually combines with katsuto's crimson flames and makes it much more vigorous and powerful, which blasts the wolf beast right into the bar and destroys the foundation)

(People in the bar become frightened as they see a wolf beast on the ground and they begin to run for their lives)

Mitsuki: katsuto i think i know how this man turned into this beast

Katsuto: Yeah why?

Mitsuki: I remember reading the elemental book of arts and think this guy is something called a beta-morph.

Katsuto: Beta-morph?, What is that?

Mitsuki: You should really read the elemental book more often but nonetheless beta-morphs are a type of rare elementals with the power to transform from a man or woman to an elemental beast.

Katsuto: Ok so how do we turn him back

Mitsuki: Thats the thing you cant cause you could clearly see he could talk so it's up to him to revert himself back to human.

Katsuto: Well we gotta turn him back or he will destroy everything

(The wolf beast slowly but surely gets up on its feet and katsuto and mitsuki keep their guard up)

Katsuto: Listen wolf guy could you just revert to your human self and forget all of this ever happened😅

Wolf beast: You want me to forget you humiliatiating me, yeah forget it and i dont know how are you able to use flames, are you a fire elemental?

Katsuto: Maybe i am a fire elemental😏

(The wolf beast charges at surprising speed and hits katsuto on his abdomen with its head. Katsuto flys towards a tree)

(Mitsuki responds with engulfing her body with an air current and proceeds to dash towards the wolf beast at great speed. She uses her momentum to knock the wolf beast off balance but the wolf beast gets up quickly like its nothing and stomps the ground which creates a quake, knocking mitsuki off balance)

(The wolf beast quickly turns its attention to katsuto while he's still on the ground)

Wolf beast: Dont think i've forgotten about you kid

(Meanwhile at the elemental hero capital. There are people gathered in one place and three elemental heroes stand on a podium one being a 40 year old looking woman with blue and white cloak with no hoodie and a symbol that represents an elemental hero, a buff and muscular 40 year old looking man with a brown and green cloak with no hoodie and the same symbol, a young man with a white cloak with no hoodie and the same symbol)

(The 40 year old looking woman speaks)

???: Greetings people and future elemental hero prospects of the city of elementos, as you all know i am the water hero and these here with me are my partners the wind hero.....

(The people begin to cheer as the wind hero's name was called)

(The wind hero raises his hand and waves to the people)

Water hero: And im sure your personal favourite, The earth hero

(The people begin to cheer even louder)

Water hero: Yes we love the energy but let me get to what you guys came here for, the announcement regarding the elemental hero exam. So what we're doing this year is whoever wins the elemental hero exam will earn a spot at the elemental hero faction. I just wanted to shut down any confusion regarding what you will become once you win the elemental hero exam cause most people thought you would become like us heroes but thats not exactly the case, instead you will earn a spot at the elemental hero faction which is like a school to learn everything you need to know about being an elemental hero, before you can be a professional one. The elemental hero exam will be held for three days, meaning once the first day is finished, you will go home and return the next day for day 2 of the elemental hero exam.

(A random teenage girl raises her hand to say something)

Water hero: Yes i see a hand

Random girl: Umm mrs how many people are getting selected in the faction

Water hero: Thats a good question, This year's elemental hero exam is very competitive meaning we will be only selecting a maximum of 3 people to the elemental hero faction

Earth hero: So you guys better give us a show or i'll just make sure you all fail!!😡

Water hero: 😅 Umm are they any more questions before we can continue

(A random teenage boy raises his hand)

Water hero: Yes?

Random boy: (shy tone) Umm i have two questions. Are non-elementals's capable of entering the elemental hero exam?

Water hero: Yes they are capable, if you must know the teacher at the elemental hero faction is a non-elemental. Whats your second question?

Random boy: What's the age limit of people entering the exam?

Water hero: Well the minimum age limit is 13 and the maximum age limit is 27.

Random boy: Ok thanks😀

Water hero: Ok i think thats enough questions so let me continue. As you guys already know that you will be receiving your elemental weapons  just before the exam starts and you will also go through something new we added which is the elemental hero combine, it is where we will test your physical and mental attributes. So i think i've said all i needed to say, earth hero, wind hero do you have anything to say.

Earth hero: You all remember what i said earlier right, you better entertain me.

Water hero: Alright😅 i think you have said what you needed to say and remember guys the elemental hero exam begins tomorrow at epsilon stadium first thing in the morning, dont be late. You guys can continue to ask more questions if your confused.

(Meanwhile katsuto is about to be pummeled by the wolf beast)

Wolf beast: Dont think i forgot about you kid

(Katsuto struggles to get on his feet)

Wolf beast: Whats wrong kid, cant get up, where's all that macho you were showing earlier? or are you just talk

(Katsuto slowly but surely gets back on his feet with scratches all over his pants, skin and shirt)

Wolf beast: Now that your on your feet, i would like to beat you knowing your standing. It will make the defeat memorable

(The wolf beast breathes fire from his mouth and katsuto closes his eyes and envision's a small red flame that eventually increases intensity and he opens his eyes to create a large and intense version of crimson flash)

Katsuto: I'll show you im not just talk😠, FIRE SKILL: TRUE CRIMSON FLASH

(Katsuto releases his true crimson flash to counter the wolf beast's flames, the flames collide with each other. Katsuto's flames seem to be overpowering the beast's flames but the wolf beast is resilient and pushes harder. Katsuto responds the same and pushes harder which led to his flames overpowering the wolf beasts's , blasting him towards the destroyed bar)

Katsuto: (breathing heavily) Now look who's just talk😒

(Katsuto walks towards the beast slowly while holding his arm and when he arrives, he looks a the beast with a death stare that sends chills to its body)

Katsuto: Now listen to me carefully, i dont wanna ever see you touching a girl inappropriately without her consent or so help me i'll kill you. Your lucky my friend was here with me cause i strive to be a hero to kill so if she wasnt here, you would be dead. If you know whats good for you, turn to your human form cause its clear that form was nothing but a fluke. You asked me earlier if i was a fire elemental, well yeah im the only fire elemental including my master and i also strive to revive back all the deceased fire elementals somehow😒

(The wolf beast reverts back to human form with a look of disappointment)

Katsuto: Now get out of here

(The man quickly gets on his feet and runs away while katsuto quickly runs to check on mitsuki)

Katsuto: Hey mitsuki are you ok

Mitsuki: Yeah im fine just a little bit hurt on my rib

Katsuto: You hurt on the rib?, You should have seen the way that guy charged at my chest🤕

Mitsuki: Damn we must have missed the announcement at the capital😞

Katsuto: We can still catch up if we move fast 

Mitsuki: Ok first help me up

(Katsuto lends mitsuki his hand and helps her up)

Mitsuki: Hey i saw what you did to that guy, but what did you say about being a hero to kill?

Katsuto: Its nothing, you'll find out someday

Mitsuki: Ok if you say so but do you have enough chi to use your jet propulsion ability

Katsuto: Yeah im sure i do

(Katsuto uses jet propulsion and mitsuki follows and uses her air abilty to ascend to the heavens)

*Meanwhile at the capital*

*Sunset*

Water hero: Alright people i think we are done here, thanks for your time we highly appreciate it and we hope to see exemplary performance tomorrow. Make sure to get some rest.

Earth hero: Yes exemplary performance, you all heard right?

Air hero: ..........

(The heroes travel out in a blink of an eye)

(People start to leave the capital and head home. Katsuto and mitsuki arrive as soon as everyone left but there was one teenage girl left and it was megumi)

Katsuto: Dammit we missed it 😩

Mitsuki: Wait but there's one girl left, we can ask her

Katsuto: Wait let me show her my charm, she looks like a pretty one😎

Mitsuki: Oh brother just do it and ask her🤦

(Katsuto approaches the girl)

Katsuto: Hey my name is katsuto and i saw you from other there and i just thought you were really pretty and i was thinking if we could go out some time

Megumi: Umm your really cute but im not looking to date anyone right now☺️

Katsuto: 💔😩

Megumi: Im sorry but i have things to focus on and dating would be a distraction

Katsuto: Nope its fine i understand but i wanted to actually ask something

Megumi: What is it?

Katsuto: We were supposed to be here when they were announcing information about the elemental hero exam but we came late, so i wanted to ask what the heroes said about it

Megumi: Oh sure no problem

(Megumi tells katsuto about the elemental hero exam then katsuto shares the information with mitsuki)

(Katsuto and mitsuki then go home)

*Meanwhile at master kashi's house*

Master kashi: So katsuto how did today go

Katsuto: Well today was pretty interesting if you ask me

Master kashi: Tell me about it

(Katsuto tells master kashi about his day)

TO BE CONTINUED....

0