MYSTIC 10:ꓘHAOSBREAKERS PROLOGUE: A CERTAIN NIGHT
225 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth a sparkling blue planet and the era of humanity and civilization have continued to span and evolve, and grow while everything on the planet wasn't very peaceful, but it was okay at least until almost 200 years ago some few years after 1850.

The second industrial revolution has ended and the human race was enthralled in the discovery of science and research of course, however, that led to constant power struggles and development races between different countries.

As each country constantly tried to get the edge on the other.

However, one day, an event happened that sparked a massive change across the globe.

Towns and cities, across the globe were experiencing strange earthquakes and abnormal weather phenomenon since this was a global situation, the rivaling nations decided to align to discover what's going on.

Scientists, researchers, archeologist and occultist were constantly doing research to what these weird fluctuations across the globe mean.

Then one day sea quakes, the likes of which has never been seen before happen just right off the coast of America around a kilometer away at the Pacific Ocean.

Numerous military vessels and scientists, were dispatched to the location and then the event that went down in history as The Great Horizon happened.

The scientists, spend all night researching the mysterious sea quakes, and then as the sun started to rise, ushering in the new day, a massive pillar of light pierced from the sea into the sky, as the sun also flew up into the air to usher in the new day. A new era had begun.

Not long after the pillar that appeared, near America happened the same thing happened in numerous countries and cities across the globe.

These mysterious pillars, which were later called the Source Lights brought with them a mysterious energy source the likes of which have never been seen before this mysterious energy was dubbed Msytic.

Mystic had a lot of different uses, it was an energy source and also good at creating new weapons and technology, ushering in a whole new technological age.

But while the general public was happy for these latest advancements and technology issues also occurred.

One day in a military base, a mysterious crack appeared over the sky, and other worldly creatures began to appear from it. These creatures were called ꓘhaosbreakers, and their primary directive was to wreak as much havoc and devastation as possible.

These seemingly powerful creatures proved almost unstoppable. Governments across the globe quarantine them to specific areas, to ensure the general public remains none the wiser to what's going on.

But then one day, the playing field has finally begun to even out, just as the creatures were about to break through a sealed off military area, and were about to go on a rampage in a nearby town of civilians, someone showed up to stop them.

With a wave of their hand this individual summoned a magnificent and mighty sword, and with its brilliant radiance, they slew the creatures. Not long after, more people like this came up and the tide against the ꓘhaosbreakers we're turning by the day, all across the globe.

These individuals who wielded magnificent powers were called Supernaturals, and the occupation needed to help ward off the ruin of mankind were called Ruinbreakers.

The power of the Ruinbreakers, was magnificent and the powers they wielded were very and unique a class system, was eventually installed to document these incredible powers they were categorized into 10 specific types.

Chi=Superman incredible physical combat and weapon use.

Arcane=Mage wields incredible magic like abilities fueled by the human imagination, manipulating the laws of physics.

Psychic= Use of their supernatural six sense to create incredible phenomenon based on their mind.

Techno= The power to manipulate wield and create different types of incredible technology.

Holy= Angelic blessings from above capable of bringing about miracles brought upon by faith.

Demonic= Wielding the power of demonic beings the incarnation of slaughter itself destroying anything that gets in their way.

Spirit= Able to use the power of nature and the Earth itself as if blessed by Gaia.

Dragon= The incredible mystical beasts of legend forming packs with them could grant the user incredible strength comparable to dragons themselves.

Celestial= As if the stars, and the cosmos itself was at your will and command.

Divine= As if the deities themselves, have come down in order to reign judgment on those who threaten humankind.

To the general public, the energy source was called New Dawn, and it amplified electricity and other energy sources but in actuality, it was called Mystic.

And the supernaturals, could harness a portion of this incredible power thanks to their contracts with the inhabitants of the other side called Phantasms.

By forming contracts with these incredible other worldly creatures, a Supernatural can gain incredible power and they're might still continue to grow even stronger from there.

Eventually, it was realized they can go in to the Crack's in order to fight the ꓘhaosbreakers, on their home turf in the cracks is a Fortress, a inner dimensional construct made by specifically powerful ꓘhaosbreakers, if these dangerous types of creatures were to be left alone, they would continue to expand their image of their perfect reality on to the outside world thus altering it by going inside their fortress defeating the main powerful enemy and breaking the central core could the distortions be reversed restoring the ruination they were bringing.

The general public, never caught on to the battles going behind the scenes it was decided by the government that such things must be kept under tight scrutiny out of fear, the public hysteria and unrest would grow.

While Mankind, on the surface was still doing the usual war of resource control situation every now and than. The battles with the Supernaturals vs. the ꓘhaosbreakers continue to be waged in order to stop the creatures dangerous control on reality.

Around 50 years had pass since the first Supernaturals, a city was constructed right near where the first Source Light of the Pacific Ocean happened to help monitor the situation because the ꓘhaosbreakers we're drawn to the magnificence of the Sources.

Systems were eventually made to help monitor and pinpoint ꓘhaosbreakers, cracks in reality because once they happen a distortion near the area causes that specific location to experience abnormal phenomenon.

And then another 50 years after the first Supernaturals, The Grand City Akashic a magnificent structure made with the combined greatness of both Supernaturals and ordinary people.

The first of its kind, it has welcomed and opened its doors to all who seek to live there the large man-made city continue to span and grow as the years went on, eventually moving up from a city to a nation or it had the power close to one.

And eventually a grand council, was founded to help manage the Supernaturals The Other World Foundation it dispatches its agent supernaturals across the globe.

But it's more like the Central Intelligence Network, and there are plenty of other Supernaturalz who founded their own private groups or Order but do enjoy the service of the foundation and are willing to have a good business relationship with because of that.

Eventually, the great city continued to grow and expand way into the year of 2024 today but the story takes place exactly 6 months ago.

(----)

And the lead role, for this performance of grand epic proportion was running across the rooftops on one particular night.

In the great city on one of its many magnificent skyscrapers, a unusual young man was playfully running and walking along them he had ash colored hair and a look in his eyes like he didn't have a care in the world.

(Ash Hair Young Man):" Man, there's nothing I love more than a good long walk through the night."

The mysterious young man says walking along the edges of every building he was running across.

(Ash Hair Young Man):" But then again, I do wish something interesting would happen."

The young man says as he took out a cookie from seemingly out of nowhere and started to snack on it.

(Ash Hair Young Man):" Seeing the view from up here never gets old does it?... Probably beats New York, probably Paris too."

He said admiring the view from up high, but then he noticed distance alarms from several miles away.

(Ash Hair Young Man):" I guess, that's saying ask and you shall receive is real."

The young man said as he leaped up with great strength and jumped off the buildings at an incredible speed to go where the source of the alarm was from.

He eventually, landed on the roof top of a building nearby to get a better scope of the situation he stuck out his head slowly and just as he had suspected.

(Ash Hair Young Man):" Looks like a Crack opened. Oh well, judging by the energy it's giving off, it should be at least C Rank. I bet the Force would be able to deal with it."

The young man said, the Mystic Special Force, was essentially a low-ranking task force designated to dealing with some of the lower level Green or Yellow Cracks they're Supernaturals of a lower rank but they are a well-trained special guard so they're able to deal with most low-ranking ones by themselves.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Well, this should be more than enough for them to handle but I guess it should be the time to start the operation soon."

The young man was about to turn around and leave, but then sensing a sudden shift in the energy from the Crack he turned back around and looked.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Did the energy just change? Maybe I should stick around."

The young man shuffled, towards the Crack, taking a large step off the ledge of the building he was standing on, but instead of falling, he carefully slid down the side of the building before he started running down the side of it.

(----)

Guard #1):" Hello Federation headquarters? A new Crack has form, and we are dualing with it as we speak."

(Operator):" Yeah, I'm getting it from my end as well, it should be a simple task to get rid of, you'll probably be up and done in maybe... 15 minutes."

The operator said on the other side of the communicator. She was monitoring from her position, reading that the energy coming from the crack showed her that the threat level is low.

(Guard #2):" Commander, looks like company is coming through. Should we get a weapon already?"

(Guard #3):" Yeah, gear up boys, we got a job to do."

The leader of the guard said, nearby the same ash haired young man was standing in a nearby alley monitoring the situation.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Looks like, they're properly geared up and they look like a well-trained squad so there shouldn't be any trouble I just hope that bad feeling and fluctuation I felt was just my imagination."

However, the bad feeling that he was having was getting stronger by the moment he took out his phone to notify his Comrades.

(Group Text):" Guys, it's me, a Crack has just appeared and the fluctuations aren't looking too good I'm gonna need some help fixing things over here then we can start the operation on time."

(Text):" Okay, leader, we understand."

(Text):" It just had to happen now as we were about to start."

(Text):" I'll be over in a bit."

(Text):" Felt the same thing on my way now."

(Text):" Seriously, shouldn't the one in charge of this area deal with it?"

(Text):" I mean, we wouldn't have to deal with him if that were the case."

(Text):" Then, after that, we can focus on the operation this is gonna be the first big take down!!" 

(Text):" Hold your horses, save the excitement for when we actually start."

(Text):" Got it! Seal the Crack first. Then we actually start on the operation."

After getting the replies back, the young man put his phone back in his pocket and watched as the guards were surveying the Crack's.

And then, just as he suspected that bad feeling turned into reality the meters observing the Crack's energy output suddenly spiked.

The Crack's color had shifted from green to a ominous purple color indicating the shift from C Rank to B+ Rank and the danger level had increased exponentially.

(Guard #2):" Captain, what are we supposed to do the output from the Crack has increased by a lot."

One of the guards said nervously as the color drained from his face as the meter went up.

(Guard#3): " Don't worry, everything will be fine, just get Imperio on the phone and have him send one of his top subordinates."

This was the location of a high-ranking Supernatural, they figured in his territory he would step up but unfortunately, expectations do not always meet reality.

(Operator):" Well, here's the thing we actually did contact him but his words were and I quote: 'There's no reason for me to lift a finger for something so insignificant you guys are perfectly capable of handling it.' And he refuses to send one of his subordinates here!"

Once the squad heard this, they started to tremble.

(Guard #2):" You have got to be kidding me, but the rank of this is obviously above C rank judging by the meter, it's probably a B++ grade I don't think we have the equipment to deal with this."

What the member of the squad said was an obvious thing after all, they're only designated to handle D or C+ Rank Cracks. Something like a B++ obviously means that a rather intelligent high-ranking ꓘhaosbreakers is the one generating the energy.

(Guard 1#):" I'm sorry but I guess. We don't have a choice if we don't deal with this now they'll break out and cause havoc to the nearby areas."

Even though the squad looked nervous, they were bound by their duty to protect the innocent from the catastrophes of the ꓘhaosbreakers so with a look at determination, they get out their weapons and waited for the enemy to make their move first.

They continue to stare at the ominous purple Crack, and then a fluctuation shift happened and "They" stepped out from it ominous, dark purple like armor a reptilian appearance there were surfaces on their body that generated a weird energy Judging by the look of them, they appear to be of Dragon origin which is bad it takes at least 3 of the guard to handle one of them, but more kept coming and the squad got more nervous by the second.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Well, let's get going better step out now."

The young man says, as he took a step out of the alley and walked over towards where the squad was.

(----)

(Ash Haired Young Man):" You look like you can use some help! Mind if I get involved?"

The squad looked over to see that a young man had approached them, he barely looked out of his late teens and he was wearing a pair of sunglasses that covered his eyes.

(Guard #2):" A civilian, what's one doing here? I thought we evacuate the area!?"

(Guard #3):" We got no time for that right now. We need to focus on getting him out of here to safety."

(Guard #1):" Look it, you need to leave immediately. These dangerous things will attack on-site, please, you must go."

(Guard #2):" When it comes down to it I won't have any problem laying down my life. If it means someone gets to leave."

But more and more dragon like beings covered in ominous armor continue to appear from the Crack. Eventually, what look like to be airborne versions of them with wings also appeared; the number of the winged ones was 20, but the number of the regular infantry numbered over 50.

The sheer difference of their numbers compared to the special forces number of 30 cause them to shiver.

(Guard #2):" You have got to be kidding me and Imperio still isn't gonna show up with his subordinates."

The guard second in command says with a slight disdain to his tone.

(Guard #1):" You too get the kid to safety. I'm not sure how much I can do but I'll hold them off as much as I can."

The guard leader says with a look at determination ready to lay down his life He ready to his weapon. But one of the creatures quickly rushed in for the attack he was able to block the sword of his gun, but the force blew him way back causing him to be badly injured.

(Guard #1): "AaaaaHhhh!!!"

The guard captain had said, that single blow had badly injured him and he was unable to get up and seeing that leader blown away instantly killed most of the guards morale, they felt like it was only their mission to be slaughtered but the mysterious young man with sunglasses started to walk forward seeing that all of them were in a state of shock.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Even though, it's with fear I applaud you for not running away automatically and the fact that your hands are still on your guns proves that you are ready to try to fight back despite the fear."

The young man says as he walked forward, showing no fear to the creatures eventually, one of the guards rushed forward and tried to grab his arm, but surprisingly the young man was able to slip out of his grasp easily.

Seeing, somebody that was approaching them one of the Dragonkin like ꓘhaosbreakers, rushed in to attack the young man and the guards could only stand by in fear as the creature attacked what they presume to be an innocent civilian but the young man was very calm ominously, very calm.

Before the creatures blade like arm mounted weapon attacked him the young man simply raised up 2 of his fingers, and caught the blade before it struck him this act shocked the guards as what they presumed to be an ordinary person, easily grabbed the monster's weapon.

Eventually another creature rushed into attack him and the creature swiped at his head but he simply moved at the way, but it got his glasses and he looked up at the creature with his eyes now showing the left one was silver, the right was red and the Pupils show a X and N respective. The young man also uses other arm to grab the creature that struck at him.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Hey, now, come on, be careful those are my favorite pair of sunglasses."

CRACK CRACK CRACK

The young man says as his grip strength continued to increase to the 2 creatures in his hands as he grabbed them by the throat. The creatures started to thrash around violently as they could feel their armor breaking eventually a final cracking sound happen as the young man closed his hands completely around the creatures necks snapping both of their throats immediately.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" That was so easy I expected, something of a challenge."

The creatures seeing that 2 of their comrades were dead cause them to be in a state of shock eventually 2 more rushed in towards him, but the young man simply raised up one of his legs and violently kicked the other 1 into a nearby wall, killing it once it made impact on it and then with a single strike, he easily knocked the head off another one.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" You know, for the courage of trying to avenge your fallen comrades, I don't mind killing you all painlessly."

The young man, then raised up one of his arms and a spear appeared in it he then spun it around with impressive speed and signals and more creatures to come at him.

Seeing that he was the most obvious threat several more rush in at him. He simply thrusted his spear forward but the blows were powerful enough that it blew off various body parts of the ꓘhaosbreakers.

(Ash Haired Young Man):"And now...the slaughter begins."

And then at incredible speed he disappeared, but several more ꓘhaosbreakers were getting blown far away or blown apart with every blow of a spear.

The special forces squad finally, broke out of their stunned expressions grabbed their weapons and started firing in on the creatures a couple of them went to go check on their wounded leader, seeing that he was okay but just badly hurt to decide to move him to a safer area.

(Guard #1):" What's going on? Who the hell is that kid?"

The captain says as the operator called him again.

(Operator):" What's going on over there but the looks of things here the fluctuations have started to turn down exponentially does that mean one of Imperio subordinates arrived."

(Guard #3):" No, we don't know who this is but he looks like an immensely powerful Supernatural."

One of the guards, says as he looks at the young man in battle every single time he thrust at his weapon forward a ꓘhaosbreakers lost a large part of their body or chunks of it it was like they're body parts we're dancing up into the sky as they were launched.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Come on, you guys at least put up something of a challenge."

The young man says, as he swung his spear with incredible speed and then released a single massive swipe that finished off the ground troops he then looked upward to the 20 remaining flying ones seeing how powerful he was they instantly decided to run away as he was too strong to face.

But the young man, simply stood still not moving at all to stop them.

(Guard #3):" What's going on, kid aren't you going to stop them they're getting away!!!"

One of the guards says seeing the young man's attitude, but the young man was rather nonchalant.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" Don't worry, Crew Cut, I think my companions would be here in just a moment."

The ash haired young man said, and then the squad heard a sound like a bomb that just got off they then looked up at the sky and then an object that appeared to have broke the sound barrier at hypersonic speeds was rushing over to them and a bright green blur of light was flying across the sky the blur quickly, approached one of the flying ꓘhaosbreakers, the guards were still Supernaturals so they enhanced their eyesight to see the figure and it turned out to be a rather wild Delinquent looking young man at hypersonic speed he approached the flying ꓘhaosbreakers with a fearless smile.

(Green Hair Delinquent):" Devilish Augment No.8 Fear Ripper!!!"

One of the delinquent looking young man's arms immediately shifted into a terrifying claw like apendage with that, he instantly ripped one of the flying ꓘhaosbreakers, bodies in half he then grabbed another one that was trying to escape and pierced straight through it with his other claw causing both of them to come falling down right to where the ash haired boy was seeing the object that was falling from the sky at incredible speed he simply took a few steps back and then.

SLAAAAMMMM!!!!!!

A massive crater had formed on the ground the ash haired young man then looked over to see if his comrade was there.

(Ash Haired Young Man):" What the heck were you thinking Kay, if you're going to fall, watch where you're doing it you almost slammed into the people behind me?"

The young man said addressing his friend Baek Yu-Kang, whose nickname was Kay he was a slighty tanned skinned young man with a muscular physique and wild green and black hair wrapped in a ponytail to his back and piercings on his nose, mouth and right ear he then looked at his leader with his deep amethyst colored eyes and a mischievous smile on his face looking over to the ash haired boy, he said with a smile on his face.

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Sorry about that Cain, but I just had to see how strong these things were too bad I was slightly disappointed."

The Ash Hair Colored Young Man whose name was Cain look to his comrade with a slightly impressed look on his face.

(Cain Arc):" I do have to say though that was quite impressive and to think you only got to this level after only 4 months of training to be honest, I was worried, about starting the operation because I felt like most of you weren't ready but maybe they were unfounded worries."

Cain had said which shocked the guards behind them they found it hard to believe that someone like Kay got this strong after only 4 months that meant to them that Kay was a newly emerged supernatural and he's already this strong after 4 months.

(Guard #2):" Judging by what he had said, that means that green haired young man had only been in awakened supernatural for 4 months?!??!?!"

The guard squad, continued to be shocked even further when another loud crash happened nearby they looked over to see a large puff of smoke up in the air and emerging from this was a rather strong looking young man with dull red hair wearing what seemed to be a school uniform.

(Dull Red Headed Young Man.):" Bio Art: Blade Flash."

The young man had said then a blade had formed from his wrist, which he used to shred 3 ꓘhaosbreakers to pieces.

(Baek Yu-Kang):"Well would you look at that, you're late! I got here first Chase! Maybe you should work more on your speed."

Kay had said with a smug smile on his face to the other person that had arrived Chase Midnight, but Chase, simply form a small smile and answered Kay.

(Chase Midnight):" Actually while, you were fighting those two, I was dealing with the one you missed. Then I dealt with these guys, so I think my score is bigger than yours Kay."

Chase was a young man, with dull red hair and a Tanned complexion and a muscular physique that rivaled Kay, he looked at Kay, with his blue eyes provocation were clear in them.

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Do you think, you really feel better spouting off stuff like that it's not about the number but the power you put in to taking them out, which I did effortlessly."

(Chase Midnight):" If it's about finesse, then I dealt with 3 of them with one blow."

The 2 of them kept glaring at each other, which of course Cain had to immediately stop.

(Cain Arc):" Ok, you two, stop this now I'm guessing that you're here did the others arrive?"

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Don't worry, that they'll be over in just a minute."

Kay had answered, then an approaching flying ꓘhaosbreakers tried to attack him from behind, but the moment it did a digital space had appeared in front of it before it's attack could connect to him a digital portal appeared in front of it, causing it to teleport just in front of him to where he then grabbed its head and smashed it into the ground.

(Brown-Haired Young Man):" Next time, try to be more aware of your surroundings Kay or you're going to get hurt?"

A brown-haired young man walked over and criticized Kay with a stern but playful tone to which Kay just shoot away with his hand.

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Come on now, Mikey a little negligence can't be helped when you're strong."

Mike Manulit, was walking over to the 3 of them he had brown hair with some purple dye that was down to his neck along with a nice pair of brown eyes his personality was rather stoic and expressionless, but he knew when to when to have fun so he was quite popular with the younger and newer members of his delinquents group at school, he tapped his fingers in the air on what appeared to be a holographic Keyboard that he used to teleport the creature to the front of Kay.

(Mike Manulit):" Seriously, we were just about to start our operation then this attack had to happen now."

(Cain Arc):" Well, Mike that can't really be helped, it's not that difficult to know when a Crack is going to appear even if you have the exact coordinates it's when it happens that catches you off guard."

(Mike Manulit):" But, hopefully our target might have some interesting data to use."

The guards looked at the 4 kids as they were discussing.

(Guard #3):" Captain, do you know who those kids are? I haven't seen any Supernatural that young active lately.

One of the guards asked their injured captain as another squad mate was carrying him over for where he was crashed into the wall.

(Guard #1):" I'm not sure I know the Orders around here but I don't think they are part of---"

The captain, stopped talking for a moment and looked at certain areas of the 4 young men's bodies for Cain's, eyes he saw what appeared to be an X and N in his pupils on Baek Yu-Kang, tongue he saw the Roman Numeral for 4, with Chase his left arm had the number 8, Mike right thigh had a 5 on it.

(Guard #1):" Hold on, numbers on specific parts of their bodies. I've heard this rumor lately about this up-and-coming group of Supernaturals."

(Guard #2):" I think, I heard about them as well this group of youngsters suddenly appeared 3 months ago and have been very active since."

As the guards were talking more of those dragon like ꓘhaosbreakers rest in for the attack but their efforts were halted.

(Young Man with 2 streaks in his Hair.):"Rune Craft: Binding Word."

He had said, as he conjured up several words into the air itself and the symbols immediately formed around those flying ꓘhaosbreakers binding them in place.

(Brown-Haired Young Man.):"Ki Charge: Eruption Force."

A young man, jumped from the sky towards, the bound creatures and struck them in several different areas and then a mysterious force erupted from the creatures killing them instantly.

(Cain Arc):"Minato, Victor, good to see you two, showed up. Was there any trouble on the way?"

One of the other young men that joined them was a average height young man with brown hair this was Minato Sato he just had an aura that screamed he was a martial artist, on his right shoulder was the Roman numeral for 7.

(Minato Sato):" No issues, frankly, there wasn't any hassle."

He said casually and then the boy with the 2 streaks in his hair also replied.

(Victor Cage):" Just, to be sure any of them don't escape. I placed a barrier over this area, so it should be fine at this rate, the operation will start on time."

This was Victor Cage, he was a young man with 2 colored streaks of blue and orange in his hair wearing glasses with a silver colored coat and the Roman Numeral for 1 on his left hand and following behind them was a beautiful purple and black haired girl.

(Purple and Black Haired Girl.):"You know, you guys you should really be focusing on the fight rather than talking."

The girl says as he drew her sword.

(Purple and Black Haired Girl.):" Dragon Blade Draw."

She drew her sword, at such blinding speed and force that several of those creatures were dead just from one strike of it.

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Yumi-chan, glad to see you show up where's your sister and the other 2."

The girl with purple and black hair was named Yumi Minamoto, she had beautiful purple eyes and the Roman Numeral for 3 on her left breast she looked at Kay with slight annoyance.

(Yumi Minamoto):" Don't worry, they're just in the sky now."

The guys looked up as she pointed towards the sky the remaining 11 dragonkin ꓘhaosbreakers try to fly away, but we're smacked into a sort of barrier blocking them, liberty of Victor, and then 3 more people went to finish the rest of them. Approaching them first was a rather cheery and pretty young woman with bright brown hair, at her hip was a sword which she threw from the scabbard and it started to glow a blinding radiance.

(Brown-haired Girl.):"Light Sword Art, Sunbright."

She said as she drew her sword at such blinding speed that she instantly cut into pieces 3 of the flying ꓘhaobreakers before they even notice what was going on.

The first one was Crystal J. Minamoto, who is Yumi's younger half-sister and vice-captain of their martial arts club at school, she had long brown hair and the Roman Numeral for 6 on her right breast.

(Crystal J. Minamoto):" Sorry I'm late, everyone!"

She had a bright personality but don't let it fool you she was a master fighter after her, a rather tall and muscular blue head girl made her move her body intensifying with energy all around it.

(Blue-Haired Girl.):"Tiger's Roar!!"

The blue hair girl released, a mighty powerful roar that disoriented several of the ꓘhaobreakers causing them to be stunned. She then jumped forward to them her arm turning into a specter form of a tiger club and immediately started to slash at them she was Min Yoo-Seong, she was a strong muscular girl and infamous at the group's school for her strength and the Roman numeral for 9 on the top of her right hand.

(Mike Manulit):" Looks like you just arrived as well, huh Yoo-Seong."

(Min Yoo-Seong):" You know that can't be helped. I have to help out with chores at home then come here."

The remaining ꓘhaosbreakers, started to attack furiously at the barrier, keeping them track they had to leave now but then, they noticed somebody started sniping them one by one they looked over to see that a girl putting her hands together in the form of a gun was the one sniping them she then jumped at a high-speed towards them.

(Platinum Haired Girl):" Sorry, but you're not getting away peacefully die now Starbolts Barrage"

A shining light covered the platinum haired girl's legs as it shifted into a type of armor which she used to furiously attack the ꓘhaosbreakers, bringing them down with immensely powerful kick before making one massive leg sweep that wiped out the remaining ones this was Vanessa Matoi Captain of the school's Taekwondo team she had the Roman Numeral for 2 on her neck.

(Victor Cage):"Impressive as always Van."

Victor clapped his hands. "You sure do know how to make an entrance."

Victor said clapping his hands.

(Vanessa Matoi):" Ok, then is this the end of the Crack's event?"

To that their leader Cain, simply shook his head.

(Cain Arc):" If this, was initially a C Rank simply crushing the amount of monsters that came out of it would turn things back to normal but unfortunately the evaluation is at least in the B's rank. I don't know if it's plus or minus but essentially their boss is going to come out soon."

As soon as he finished talking, the Crack began to distort and expand even more. The sign that something massive was about to come out of it a huge dark purple hand appeared to open the Crack like a door and a armored dragonkin, started to come out of it its size was comparable to that of a monster truck the task force were shaking with fear inside of the incredibly powerful monster while the 10 young people standing to protect them, all looked at it with a calm expression, not even being the tiniest of intimidated.

(Yumi Minamoto):"Man, that's one big bastard no matter how many times I see them their size is quite impressive."

Yumi was the first to open her mouth looking at the huge creature with a look of astonishment after all, that can't be helped she's only been a supernatural for about 3 months now she's only ever fought human sized ꓘhaobreakers, so she was still shocked something of the size was possible for them.

(Cain Arc):" Well, the size of the boss does depend on the energy output from the Crack but there are also smaller ones that are even more powerful."

(Chase Midnight):" And that's, what we are going to be dealing with from now on I gotta say this is gonna get exciting."

(Victor Cage):" We've only been Supernaturals, for about 3 maybe 4 months now and I gotta say what we've been dealing with so far has been I can't say we definitely have been putting our work in."

(Baek Yu-Kang):" I can, certainly say with full confidence I've been, enjoying myself all these battles are fun."

Kay had quite the big smile on his face he was definitely enjoying these kind of fights they were definitely better than what he would get from school.

(Cain Arc): " You know, this might serve good as an exercise before we take on, you know who it would allow me to gauge if you're definitely at the level you should be to take on those guys so then let's see Kay and Vanessa, why don't you two fight him I think you 2 are ready to take on something of this level."

He said looking at his 2 friends he could tell the 2 of them now have the skill to handle this.

(Vanessa Matoi): " Well, I can definitely say this would put my training to the test. So I'm going for it."

(Baek Yu-Kang):" And I'm definitely in a rip and tear mood so mad as well."

The 2 of them walked forward to the massive dragonkin seeing 2 people walking forward, it decided not to make a move just yet, this was a very intelligent ꓘhaosbreakers it wanted to see what the 2 humans were capable of so it chose not to make the first move.

(Baek Yu-Kang): " Devilish Augment No.1 Terror Slice."

Kay Morphed his arm into a demonic claw like hand touched his hand to the ground and slashed a powerful wave of energy forward to the creature the creature raised its sword to block the attack, but the force behind it pushed it back immensely.

(Cain Arc):" The force behind the attack was quite powerful and guarantee a single swipe from him is definitely powerful enough to take down at least 5 tanks and a squadron of soldiers."

(Vanessa Matoi): "Star Craft Starburst Stream."

Vanessa, then made her move and release several powerful extremely fast kick the creature raised its sword to block it again but, he could still feel the force behind them each one was definitely powerful enough to the point you could kill one of its top soldiers with just a few hits the sword continued to tank the blow from the powerful kick, but there were cracks starting to appear on it.

BREAK BREAK BREAK

It tried to stand its ground, but eventually the final kick finally broke through the sword and launched the creature backwards.

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Devilish Augment No.4 Flame of Gehenna."

Kay, right fist began to get covered in ominous black flame he then went over to the creature to finish it off It raised both of its arms in an attempt to block the attack but unfortunately, the wicked ominous flames completely burned through its defenses and then burned it to a crisp Kay strike had pierced straight through its stomach, causing its entire body to burn from the inside out.

The creature's body then began to glow before anticipating leaving behind a crystal.

Cain went over and picked up the stone.

(Cain Arc): " So this wasn't an ordinary B rank Crack but a B++ Rank one well now, what the h*** was that idiot thinking he should have sent one of his subordinates like yesterday because if this creature had gone through it would have caused serious damage."

(Scene 4 Battles Over)

Cain had said with a bit of disdain in his voice, directed of course, towards Albert Imperio, the top ranking supernatural in this area.

He then took the crystal and went over to the special forces squad going over to the leader and placing the crystal in his hand.

(Cain Arc):" Here you go. Call it a reward for your loyalty and determination."

The guard saw the crystal in his hand and tried to decline because he felt like it didn't deserve this.

(Guard #1):" No, no, why don't you take this you and your friends did all the work you deserve it."

(Cain Arc): " Sorry, but it goes against my principles to just take this. You're the ones that got here first, who were ready to defend this place with your lives, so you deserve the prize. Besides, me and my crew, well... let's say we're after a much bigger price."

(Guard #1):" If you're really okay with that, then we don't really mind."

The captain, found it difficult to understand normally the crystal left behind by a B++ Rank ꓘhaosbreakers would go for at least 2 million the market because it's a valuable core material for certain weapons and yet the ash haired young man said he was after a much bigger prize.

(Cain Arc):" Crystal, you know what to do cast a healing field."

(Crystal Jones-Minamoto):" Understood, Holy Rain."

She drew her sword from her scabbard and then swiped up into the sky creating a holy sigil which rained down on the guards healing them of injuries the guards then noticed a faint mark that was glowing on her forehead It was the sign of the blessed ones the strongest people of the Holy affinities.

(Guard #3):" A blessed one, they're incredibly rare this is my first time seeing one."

(Cain Arc):" Ok, then time to get going now we got things to do see you later."

Cain put his shades back on and walked off to his friends.

(Guard #2):" You know?... I know I've seen people like them somewhere before. Or at least I've heard about descriptions that match them..."

(Guard #3):" You have where?"

The other members of the squad looked at that particular member when he says that he knows about them.

(Guard #2):" A group of 10 kids, around high school age... apparently they're very powerful Order that's been making waves in just 3 months. They just appeared out of nowhere and then solved some difficult Crack's that's been appearing. It's just 10 people, but the strength isn't isn't like any upstart, I've forgotten the name. But I think it was called..."

(Guard #1):"Mystic 10, that's what they're called a recently appearing powerful Order. In just 3 months, they had already established themselves as quite the powerful group, but I know I've seen the kid with ash colored hair before... I think I heard a rumor but I can't remember what it was."

The guard had his hand to his chin as he tried to remember where he seen that kid before.

(Operator):" Hold on, ash colored hair it can't be..."

(Guard #2):" Do you, know who it is?"

(Operator):" I think, he was a former member of that famous order that disbanded like 1 years ago you know BlackSun."

BlackSun was a formerly famous Order of promising young supernaturals, but they had Disbanded just 1 year ago and their members all form different orders as for the reason behind the Disbandment it's not known.

(Operator):" I think that was the vice-captain and their strongest member. I wonder what's he doing now?"

The operator and guards can only think the group in question, however, continued onward towards their next target.

(----)

(Chase Midnight): "Still to think that the Makiri Zato was actually a supernatural, I seen him on the news all the time for his corporation but I never put that together." 

(Baek Yu-Kang): " Just goes, to show that there are truths about the world that you don't know heck, it wasn't until recently that we all thought this was fairy tales or things that only happen in fiction?"

(Cain Arc):"Right, he was actually a former Reign as well, till he lost the position to Albert Imperio 5 years ago. Since then, he's been making quite the call as a businessman, but don't let the new stories fool you, there are some things going on in his corporation that you don't know about."

Cain had explained that Zato Corp has some shady business deals and underground practices.

(Minato Sato):" No matter, how many times I hear about it I can't get used to things."

Before, they met Cain the 9 of them didn't really know the truth about what was really going on with the disasters or the Supernatural's and ꓘhaosbreakers no matter how many times they hear about it, it's still so unrealistic to them.

(Cain Arc):" Frankly, I was really hesitant about putting you all into this world that I'm in but it's nice to see that you're still being okay with that."

(Vanessa Matoi):" Well, you have some interesting goals you have to accomplish and it sounds like it would be quite the challenge so I couldn't refuse."

(Min Yoo-Seong):" I agree as well. You saved my life. So I'm only returning the favor that's all."

(Chase Midnight):" I'll help you with whatever goal you need help with."

(Victor Cage):" You saved my sister and me so I'm only going to return the favor."

(Minato Sato):" You won our fight fair and square so I'm honored bound to help you after you beat me."

(Crystal J. Minamoto):" Same with me and Big Sis I remember the 1st day you came to our school and we both tried to fight you but were quickly beaten."

(Yumi Minamoto):" I agree as well. I wanna see the path that you're on."

(Mike Manulit): " This sounds like a big thing. And I want to be a part of it."

(Baek Yu-Kang): " For me, I wanna see what kind of interesting opponents. There are in this type of world."

They each had their own reasons for wanting to help Cain but regardless they will see through it that his goals are met.

(Cain Arc): " I really do appreciate it."

And eventually they arrived at their target's location this is the bigger prize he was talking about to the guards.

(----)

(Mike Manulit):" So we're going to topple a company well, there are worse ways to end a day."

Mike said, but his tone was tinged with sarcasm.

The 10 of them, walked up to the front door of the building some security guards were stationed outside.

(Bodyguard #3): " Man, looks like it's going to be another boring night."

(Bodyguard #2): " Well, now that can't really be helped I don't know why he's making us stand out here guarding the building. When he doesn't have any appointments for the rest of the night or anybody to challenge him."

(Bodyguard #1):" Who knows what the rich thinks sometimes after all, he's been more focus about growing this business thanks to losing to Imperio years ago."

After being beaten by Albert Imperio, Makiri essentially became his subordinate after losing and thus started his business to help with financial means.

(Bodyguard #1): " Well, anyway, I'm gonna go up and tell him if we can leave for the rest of the night."

One of the body guards says as he goes inside the building and takes the elevator up to the office of Zato on the top floor of the building.

(Bodyguard #2):" I really do hope we can leave, but you know I heard some rumors about the boss apparently he is quite ruthless even his own family is inspired from, that apparently his grandson lost a fight recently and I heard that he was harshly punished."

(Bodyguard #3):" Yeah, I heard him and his Order got into a fight with this recently up-and-coming Order that's really been getting their name out there After only a couple of months."

(Bodyguard #2):" But, you know what I heard that the Peacekeeping order has been stepping up their guard lately."

(Bodyguard #3):" Really now that's interesting I wonder why after all they have 7 of the top 12 as their heads wonder what's got them on guard."

The 2 buddy guards were having a conversation then they noticed that 10 people were walking up to them.

(Cain Arc):" Hello there I want to know, is this the main Central office of Zato Corp and where the former Reign Makiri Zato is that."

Cain was walking up to them and asked a question.

(Bodyguard #3):" Yes, this is the top headquarters. May I ask what you need?"

One of the body guards answered professionally.

(Cain Arc):" You could say I'm here for an appointment so do you mind letting us pass."

The young man, says there was a bit of Intimidation to his tone that states they should leave now in mind their own business and let them pass.

(Bodyguard #2):" Sorry, but I'm afraid we can't do that."

(Cain Arc):" I see you seemed like good people so I didn't want to hurt you badly but now."

Cain said his body releasing a rather frightening aura seeing that 1 of the body guards rushes in to attack him aiming to punch him straight in the face to knock him out but Cain easily catches his arm and then counter attacks him with a smack to the face before spinning around and striking him with an upper cut Minato also it takes out the other body guard hitting him square in the stomach with a knee strike before throwing him over his shoulder.

(Mike Manulit):" You know, they really should have just ran away after all, a mysterious group appears outside and they obviously are strong."

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Well, is their job can't really blame them but Cain did warn them"

(Yumi Minamoto):" Well, now we should get going then."

The 10 of them walked inside and stepped into the elevator as it went upward.

Meanwhile, the first body guard was talking to the CEO of the company Makiri Zato about them going home for the rest of the night.

(Makiri Zato):" You know I don't care either way take off now and be gone with you."

(Bodyguard #1):" OK, then sir, I'll be on my way."

Having gotten permission, he went to inform the other 2 that they're free to go for the rest of the night not knowing the incident that was about to happen or that his friends were already unconscious.

(Bodyguard #1):" Will I better go after all? I gotta tuck my son into bed."

He said as he went to the elevator but, then he noticed that 1 of the elevators was moving up he stood by the side and the door had opened, revealing that 10 people were inside of it Chase, gave him a look and the body guards simply turned around and minded his own business after all, this was a group of 10 people and he figured they probably knocked out his friends outside and they look like powerful Supernaturals he doesn't stand a chance against them so he chose to simply mind his own business he may be a body guard, but he has no intention of fighting a losing battle. 

(----)

The 10 of them then walked over to the front door of Zato office.

(Cain Arc): " Ok, then I suppose I should knock."

Cain raised, his hand to knock on the door except that it was more of a punch which was more like a punch that he used to blast the door clean off its handles much to the shock of Makiri.

(Makiri Zato): " Well, now I must say I wasn't expecting such company. I don't believe you made an appointment."

(Cain Arc):" Sorry, but we're more like a last minute sign in. I just have some questions answer them then we'll take our leave."

(Makiri Zato):" Hold on, I've seen you somewhere before... but your face hasn't changed too much. Your Darius's brat aren't you?"

(Cain Arc):" I'm surprised you remember after all, we only met once at that single party."

(Makiri Zato):" So what do you want so much that you had to bust into my office?"

(Cain Arc):" Oh, nothing really just tell me what we want to hear and we'll go. Where can I find Albert Imperio at?"

What Cain, wanted to know was the location of one of the 12 Reigns particularly the superior of Makiri and the usurper who took away his position.

(Makiri Zato):" And, why would I know the position of a guy I really don't like in case you haven't noticed, it was him that defeated me and claimed my position as his."

(Victor Cage):" Don't lie, we've investigated you thoroughly we know that you're his money man, just tell us where he is and we promise not to hurt you badly."

Cain and his Order, wanted to resolve the situation in a peaceful way, but they won't hesitate to use force if that's what it comes to they're the type of people that always offer their opponents a way out that didn't involve beating them into the ground.

(Makiri Zato):" I see..."

Makiri slowly got out of his chair and went towards the window of his office looking down at the city.

(Makiri Zato):" You know, something I used to be a lot more than this frankly I don't really have any loyalty towards him, but business is business, so I'll tell you where he is ASSSS IIIIIIIFFFFFF!!!!"

Makiri grabbed his desk and hurled it at Cain at great speed as they were only at least 7 feet apart and the desk look like it broke through the sound barrier but Cain, quickly kicked it to the side using that as an opening Makiri rushed at him ready to punch him but Cain Instantly redirected the punch the force behind it was strong enough that it broke through the wall creating a massive hole through it.

(Cain Arc):" As expected, of a former top 12 looks like this is gonna isn't gonna be a easy fight I like that."

Cain then, raised up one of his legs and with a powerful kick, he knocked Makiri out of the building Causing him to land in the streets seeing that he jumped down making a loud crash when he landed.

(Cain Arc):" Well, now I like this better this is a lot more room to work with."

(Makiri Zato):" You know that was a bit impressive how about instead you work under me you can get away with most things under the banner of Imperio."

(Cain Arc):" I hate to break it to you, but let's just say he will no longer be in power after today."

At the palm of his hands, a very frightening chill started to emerge from them as he jumped into the air.

(Cain Arc):" Frost Arrow Shower."

He said, forming a bow and arrow made of ice and launching numerous shards of arrows at Makiri he quickly raised his hands up and formed a barrier blocking the attack, but the blows behind them were immense.

(Cain Arc):" As expected, of your former nickname The Great Wall, your defense is are impressive."

Makiri, was somebody of the psychic affinity he had the power to create barriers and force fields making him famous for his defenses.

(Makiri Zato):" Thank you for the compliment."

He said, as he jumped into the air and formed 2 barriers around his hands he went in to strike at Cain he leaped backwards to dodge it the force behind Makiri strike made a massive crater into the ground.

(Cain Arc):" Blazing Prison."

Cain, snapped his fingers and a huge pillar of fire formed around Makiri, he quickly covered his body with a barrier before the flames could burn him he then leaped out and rushed towards Cain.

(Mike Manulit): " Cyberlock Detain."

Digital chains appeared and easily captured Makiri. Minato also appeared in front of him.

(Minato Sato):"Great Force."

Energy formed in the Palm of his hands and he struck straight at Makiri chest launching him into the nearest building Makiri quickly got up and brushed himself off but he didn't let his guard down just yet.

(Crystal Jones-Minamoto):" Flash Strike."

Crystal, quickly drew her sword and struck at his neck but he formed a barrier around it just in time to block it she quickly changed and started striking at him with ferocious constant attacks he formed a armor like barrier around his wrist and parried off her attacks

(Makiri Zato):" I must say you guys are quite impressive but not good enough."

After he parried an attack, he rushed in to strike her in the face she raised up her scabbard to block it but the force launched her backwards unfortunately, that incurred the wrath of her older sister who instantly appeared right beside him.

(Yumi Minamoto):"Dragon Surge."

Yumi, energy formed around her body as she struck him in the side he couldn't form a barrier in time he was badly hurt as the attack sent him flying and who else was waiting for him but Vanessa.

(Vanessa Matoi):" Meteor Storm."

After he was launched in the sky, she rushed at him with a barrage of extremely powerful strikes he barely had time to block even single one of them before the next attack knocked him down at a high-speed.

(Baek Yu-Kang):"Devilish Augment No.4 Devil Blow."

(Chase Midnight):"Bio Art Steel Blitz."

Kay next attack, he lent it a powerful blow on Makiri back follow by Chase steel covered arms as he blitzed at Makiri striking at him at all sides as he launched him too Victor.

(Victor Cage):"Writing: Catapult."

Victor Wrote into the air, creating a magic symbol that acted as a sort of trampoline for Makiri as he landed in it as it launched him towards Min Yoo-Seong whose body was practically glowing through the energy she was admitting.

(Min Yoo-Seong):"Terra Burst."

She let out a single powerful punch on Makiri face sending him hurling towards Cain.

(Cain Arc):"Chi Art:Burning Barrage."

He stumped his foot into the ground, making a loud crashing noise as flames began to cover his arms and he started to beat on Makiri with an attack that resembled a blazing inferno, giving him no time to activate his defenses he was helpless before the fury flames as Cain grab him put his hand to his chest and delivered on final one-inch punch which shockwave broke all the windows surrounding them Makiri was launched again crashing into a nearby building badly injured.

(Makiri Zato): "AHAHHAHH."

He said as he coughed up a large amount of blood and Cain walked over to him and grabbed him by the hair.

(Cain Arc):" Now tell me where can I find Albert Imperio at."

After being beaten so badly like this, he had to comply.

(Makiri Zato):"He has a home in the forest area just outside district 17."

(Cain Arc):" Thank you for the information now then let's see what's up with you."

Cain's left red eye began to glow as he examined Makiri, he looked at a specific area on his body, particularly his head and noticed something funny.

(Cain Arc):" So that's what was going on then mild traces of Distortion on him."

One of Cain's arms began to glow, specifically his right arm Holy Right he used it and formed 2 of his fingers as a blade and then cut an ominous purple haze around Makiri causing him to fall to the ground.

(Cain Arc):" Just as expected, traces of Distortion were definitely were on him and with what I did. His mental state will go back to normal.

(Victor Cage):" So that, was Distortion a type of mental hallucination phenomenon a result of getting contaminated by ꓘhaobreakers."

Victor said in astonishment.

(Cain Arc):" Well with this, his mental stable probably go back to how he was before, but he might have a splitting headache and might need to be hospitalized for a while."

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Wonder, what caused it though could be Imperio."

(Yumi Minamoto):" Well, if he wasn't like this before that means that that guy definitely has something to do with this one of those 7 must have."

(----)

Having gone the information they went over to the mansion of Albert Imperio.

(Albert Imperio):" That's weird, it's been 2 hours yet there's been no signal from Zato What on Earth is going on?"

Makiri usually reported once every 2 hours to Albert, but he hasn't gone a report yet he finds this suspicious as he sips his wine.

And just outside his secluded mansion, 10 people happen to be there.

(Cain Arc):" Okay, guys, get ready. This is the first big takedown."

(Baek Yu-Kang):" This is gonna be fun."

(Chase Midnight):" Let's see what fight he'll bring."

(Victor Cage):" Don't let your guard down."

(Mike Manulit):" So we're finally starting."

(Minato Sato):" This is just another path to strength."

(Yumi Minamoto):" I wonder, what type of tricks he has of his sleeve."

(Crystal J. Minamoto):" This is gonna be one serious fight."

(Vanessa Matoi):" This rumbles gonna be big."

(Min Yoo-Seong):" I won't hold back."

And with that, the 10 of them stormed into the compound.

(Cain Arc):"Kay, do you mind doing the honors at getting the door?"

Cain ask Kay, who gave off a fierce smile.

(Baek Yu-Kang):" Of course, allow me."

He morph his arm into a more demonic one walk towards the front gate.

(Baek Yu-Kang): " Devilish Augment No.1 Terror Slice."

Kay, launched a powerful attack at the front door creating a loud explosion which Albert, heard from the balcony of his house he went over to check it out and saw a large burst of dust around the front entrance.

(Albert Imperio):"What's going on?!?!"

(Bodyguard):" Sir, we don't know, but the manors under attack."

Albert, asked one of his bodyguards as the huge dust cloud clouds started to dissipate revealing 10 figures.

(Cain Arc):"Albert Imperio, one the 12 Reigns nickname " The Telekinetic Tyrant"right?"

When Albert heard his name, he went over to where the source came from looking straight at Cain.

(Albert Imperio):" Yes, who is it what do you want?"

(Cain Arc):" Let', say somebody who's here to crush your dreams because that is my fate."

Cain said as he and his order got ready to battle their fight is going to be a battle of grand epic proportions that will go down in the history of the Great City of Akashic, a grand tale told on the most epic stage, but like any story this one starts way of beginning, which was exactly a year and 6 months ago for the preparations of this grand performance that would shake the supernatural world to its foundation and the young man behind that very turbulent shake.

TBC.

Next Chapter, The Day It Began.

1