Report 00: End
23 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Report 00: End 

Time: 22:52

Location: Old Loran Pier, Abandoned Warehouse 97

Date: May 25th, XXXX

>>>

In an abandoned warehouse along the edge of a pier, four figures obscured by shadow gathered together beneath the starry sky, twinkling high above through the broken glass ceiling. The full moon, perfectly aligned with the warehouse, shone like a spotlight on a stage. The sound of frothy waves crashing against the shore could be heard, and the smell of musty seawater permeated the vicinity. A chilly wind blew through, prickling the faces of the four individuals, yet it didn't bother them as they were used to this type of environment. 

"It's over." One of the figures said in a masculine voice that was garbled by his voice changer. We've finally got enough."

A female figure in all black walked into the moonlight. Her only distinguishing feature was that she was wearing all black from head to toe to the point that no one could see even a sliver of her skin. 

"Such a shame; I've grown attached to everyone here." 

Another female figure dressed in all black but a few inches shorter than the one who spoke chimed in. 

"Come on, we all knew this alliance would end sooner or later. We only did what we did out of necessity, and now that we've all accomplished what we needed, we've agreed to end this farce. After all, it never left a good taste in anyone's mouth." 

The male figure chuckled, which sounded even more artificial due to the poor quality of his voice changer, "Well, we put ourselves on Loran's most wanted list. It was a clear given." 

The taller female figure rolled her head around, "It's not like we killed anyone innocent in the process." 

"Could you tell that to the public? Not like they're going to believe us bunch of Villains. They'll claim we're delusional and our actions were unjustified." 

"What's done is done." The other male figure, who had been silent, sat on a wooden fish crate, watching as the members of the team that had been formed on the fly bickered with each other. 

"Leader-" The taller female figure turned her head to the other male figure. 

When he heard his name called, the Leader folded his arms and replied, "I'm no longer your Leader once this meeting is adjourned." 

"I was going to ask, since we're done, what do you plan on doing next?" 

Underneath his suffocating mask, the Leader smiled and gave his answer.

After tonight, he was finally free. 

Hey guys! It's been a while. I know I'm just dumping out all these WIPs and pilots, but writer's block has gotten to me, and so has work. HDW is not dead, and I'm working on chapters for it while typing this message. Anyway, I decided to write this one for fun since everyone knows that cameramen are too powerful and highly underrated for this world. Enjoy this wacky work; I'll see you all in the next chapter!

 

1