Chapter 1
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Pokémon world part 1. 

Floating in the vacuum of space you can see the silhouettes of two figures. One of the figures presents a human structure, while the other resembles a beast that is standing on its four legs.

“I thank you for this opportunity you are giving my children.”

With a grateful tone of voice, the humanoid-shaped figure thanked the other figure.

“You don't need to thank me, we're both benefiting.”

Gently shaking his head, the humanoid figure comments.

“Although we are both benefiting, it is undoubtedly my children who are getting the greatest opportunity.

Due to my negligence, this world is coming to an end, if it weren't for you deciding to help me, my children's lives would come to a premature end."

After a few seconds of silence, the other figure let out a sigh.

“In general, I do not tend to intervene in these matters, I like things to follow their natural flow, however, the humanity of my land is going through difficult times.

I'm afraid that the next time I wake up from my long sleep they will no longer exist. The reason why I am willing to intervene is because I do not want to see the extinction of humanity and due to the request of one of my children, apparently among your children there are the souls of some old friends.

With that said, the beast-like figure turns away and begins to walk away. As he walked away, he left a few last words.

“This opportunity can be both a blessing and a curse, if your children are not well prepared when the time of fusion comes, I am afraid that there will be only death. I hope that the preparations we have made can increase humanity's chances of survival.”

The humanoid figure only watched as his companion walked away, after an indeterminate amount of time he let out a sigh.

“I have already done everything in my power, the rest depends on those children, they have been given a chance to survive, it is up to them if they can take advantage of this opportunity.”

Releasing another sigh, the humanoid figure also disappears from the void.

********************

“We're done with this!”

Letting out a loud exclamation, a young man fell to the ground exhausted. Hearing his exclamation, the other workers around him also let out joyful exclamations.

Approaching the exhausted young man on the ground, a chubby middle-aged man can't help but comment with a smile.

“Despite being a mess, I see you very happy. Boy, is a paid vacation for six months so attractive?”

Letting out a cheerful laugh, Ethan stands up from the ground and looks at his boss, he can't help but say happily.

"Of course! Boss, there is nothing better than having a long vacation away from these boxes, I'm already tired of loading and unloading these things all day, the only thing I'm going to miss is seeing your face.

Rolling his eyes at the young man's blatant attempt to ingratiate himself, the boss pats him on the shoulder.

“Well kid, you earned this well-deserved break, make good use of it, and don't waste your time with that video game that everyone is talking about lately.”

"I do not promise anything".

Rolling his eyes at the response, the boss continued on his way.

Stretching his tired body, Ethan prepared to go to the employee area to take a cold shower and change clothes.

After about half an hour you can see a freshly bathed Ethan leaving work and heading to the subway station.

Walking through the busy streets of the city, Ethan moved with familiarity until he reached his destination.

Luckily he didn't have to wait long after a few minutes of his arrival, the subway arrived at his station.

As he boarded one of the cars, Ethan couldn't help but smile at the luck of being in an almost empty car. Taking a seat, Ethan looked around seeing that there was nothing that caught his attention, he took out his phone.

Upon entering the browser, a link to a live broadcast caught his attention, and without having anything better to do, he decided to kill time watching this broadcast.

********************

Sitting on a large leather chair, you can see a beautiful young woman with blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin, dressed in a long-sleeved blue blouse and a black skirt that reaches her knees. and black high-heeled shoes.

“Welcome, my friends, to a new episode of What's Happening in the Pokémon World? I am your presenter Mary García and without anything else to add we begin.”

With a wave of the presenter's hand, a screen behind her lit up showing the image of a large stampede.

Through forests, plains, mountains, and rivers you could see a large number of creatures of all kinds running and flying.

Some of these creatures breathed fire or shot lightning or controlled water, while others generated strong winds with the flapping of their wings.

While all these creatures are moving, some big words appear in the middle of the screen.

Welcome to the Pokémon world where great adventures await you. And with those words, I end the presentation.

“Although it has been six months since I saw this presentation for the first time, it is still surprising.”

With a loud exclamation, the hostess attracted the attention of all the viewers.

“Without a doubt, these last six months have been very interesting since this great virtual reality game took the entire industry by storm.

But that's old history, today we focus on the current events that are happening in the Pokémon world, I understand that some big things are happening.

So the best thing will be for us to contact someone who can inform us about it.”

Clapping twice as the camera focused on Mary changed the scene.

Now on the screen, you can see a young woman with black hair, brown eyes, and slightly dark skin. Wearing a white blouse with simple jeans.

At this moment the young woman is in what appears to be near a forest. Looking at the camera, the young woman lets out a happy exclamation.

"Hello, Mary! Hello viewers! Here to inform you about the latest news, your favorite presenter Jessica at your service.

For those wondering about my location, I am currently in the Kanto region near Viridian Forest.

A few hours ago a big incident occurred, one of the large groups of players known as the Blue Rose was transporting a shipment of Pokémon eggs to sell them at the large market that will be held in a few days. However, during transportation, they were ambushed by an unknown group, after a bitter fight the players escorting the eggs were defeated.

At this time, the Blue Rose players have mobilized all their members in the vicinity to search for those responsible for the incident. We've even heard rumors that one of their Elite trainers, the blue rose, is heading straight this way.

We will keep an eye out in case any further development occurs in this situation we will return to you, Mary.”

2