Chapter 6
42 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: In search of my first Pokémon part 3.

After a few minutes of arduous pursuit.

Ethan was exhausted along the way, falling and stumbling on more than one occasion.

Ethan never imagined that his first day in the game would be like this, although he also has to admit that he was careless leaving the city without having a good understanding of what the environment in the wild area was like.

After a lot of effort, Ethan finally managed to catch up with Pidgey or to be more precise, Pidgey finally stopped.

Pausing to take in his surroundings, Ethan realized that he was in a small clearing surrounded by a large number of giant trees.

And to complicate things further there were a large number of wild Pokémon in the surroundings, among them were Caterpie, Pidgey, and other Pokémon that he did not recognize, although they were low-level Pokémon, Ethan was sure that they only needed one hit to be eliminated by them.

Grimacing, Ethan belatedly realized that he had entered the middle zone of the forest.

Letting out a sigh, Ethan could only resign himself to the current situation.

'I'll worry about that, then the most important thing is to rescue Caterpie.'

With that thought in mind, Ethan quickly moved towards the tree where Pidgey had made her nest.

Although he moved quickly, he was not careless in his movements, he made sure not to disturb the other Pokémon in the surrounding area, luckily most of these Pokémon are not aggressive under normal circumstances.

Staring at the tree much to Ethan's frustration, he realized that he couldn't see what was happening in the nest due to the branches obstructing his vision.

Frowning in impatience, Ethan took a deep breath to try to calm himself.

'There is no other option...'. With that thought.

He stepped back a little to gain momentum, releasing a long breath, Ethan ran towards the trunk of the tree with great speed, gathering strength in his legs, he jumped with all his strength, stretching his arms, and managed to cling to one of the branches.

Putting strength into his arms he climbed up to stand on the tree branch, making sure not to lose his balance.

Ethan fixed his gaze on another branch above him, bending his legs, he jumped again and in this way managed to climb the tree until he reached the branch where the Pidgey's nest was.

Crawling across the branch, as it would be difficult for him to maintain his balance while walking, Ethan moved slowly until he arrived in front of a cluster of leaves.

Moving the leaves carefully, Ethan felt a little hope of rescuing Caterpie after removing the leaves that obstructed his view, he could finally see the damn bird's nest.

And to his horror, Ethan witnessed his little companion being devoured by three little birds.

Of course, since it was a game there wasn't much blood and guts flying everywhere, the only thing Ethan saw was Caterpie's body being pecked everywhere.

While the damn bird responsible for kidnapping Caterpie was standing to the side watching his babies eat.

At this sight, Ethan did not know how to react, since his feelings were complex, well, perhaps it is a bit exaggerated to say that his emotions were a mess.

Although a part of him was a little sad about Caterpie's death another part was already expecting this outcome.

Shaking his head a little sadly and disappointed, Ethan looks with a bit of resettlement at the person responsible for the death of his first Pokémon.

Pidgey's size is similar to that of a sparrow, it has brown and cream plumage, and it has a small beak with short, robust wings that help it fly easily between tree branches.

Perhaps sensing Ethan's resentful gaze, Pidgey looked away from her kits.

Turning her gaze, Pidgey is surprised to find the human, looking at him at first Pidgey is surprised after all as far as he knows humans don't climb trees.

Unless they were looking to steal eggs or hatchlings. When his bird brain processed this thought, Pidgey immediately went on guard and his eyes filled with hostility.

When Pidgey and Ethan's eyes met, the latter immediately knew that something bad was going to happen as he saw Pidgey's eyes fill with hostility.

At first, Ethan is confused, as the Pokédex information says that Pidgey is a relatively tame Pokémon.

Furthermore, he had not made any moves that would incite an attack, but when she heard the cries of the little hatchlings, Ethan immediately understood why Pidgey immediately become so hostile.

Not wanting to complicate things, especially with an Iron stage Pokémon, Ethan prepared to leave.

Moving slowly, Ethan began to back away, but by coincidence or bad luck, Ethan's shirt got stuck on a small branch.

Ethan moved abruptly to free himself, but at such a movement, Pidgey did not hesitate to pounce on him, hitting him with her beak.

When Pidgey's punch connected, several notifications appeared.

[Ding].

[You were attacked by a Pokémon in the wild area].

[A Pokémon's attacks aimed at trainers will be weakened by 10%.]

[Showing HP bar].

[HP:0/100].

[Note: When you are attacked or enter combat in a Wild Area your HP bar will be activated, if this bar reaches zero the player will die and will be revived at their nearest respawn point.

In case the player has not set a save point, the player will return to the area of his death.]

Of course, Ethan didn't have time to read these notifications the moment Pidgey's beak hit his head, he felt a slight pain followed by his vision going dark.

After a few seconds, Ethan regained his vision as he looked around and realized he was floating above the ground.

Looking at his hands he realized that his avatar was in a spectral form.

Letting out a sigh he thought sarcastically.

'Well! You don't have to be a genius to realize that I'm dead... Damn bird.'

Observing his surroundings he quickly saw his character lying under the tree with his face planted on the ground.

With a grimace, Ethan looked at the miserable state he ended up in.

'Even if that blow hadn't killed me, I'm sure the fall would have completed the job.'

Shaking his head, he watched the countdown that started a few seconds ago out of the corner of his eye.

Apparently, after dying you have to wait 60 seconds before reviving.

Taking advantage of the idle seconds, Ethan decided to check the notifications that came when he was attacked.

After reading the information, Ethan can't help but let out a sigh.

'I didn't even know there was an HP bar in this game, when I log out it's best to look for more basic information on the forums.'

With these thoughts, Ethan checked his HP bar.

[HP:0/100].

'I only have a hundred life points, huh? I figure there must be a way to increase HP points, a single attack from an Iron stage Pokémon was enough to kill me.'

As Ethan pondered the countdown reached zero with a flash of light, Ethan reappeared where his body was lying before.

When he reappeared, the first thing Ethan did was walk away without hesitation from the tree where Pidgey's nest was, he didn't want to risk the damn bird attacking him again.

After running for a few minutes, Ethan stopped to observe his surroundings.

And to no one's surprise, the only thing Ethan saw around him were trees everywhere, at this sight the only thing he thought was.

'Great, I'm lost in front, there are trees behind, there are trees to the right, oh! What a surprise! There are trees and guess what is on the left?…

'If you guessed right there is also... Wait? That?'.

Looking to the left, Ethan watched in surprise as a rather peculiar Pokémon emerged from the bushes.

A Pokémon that is 1.2 m tall, this Pokémon of small stature and short limbs has large red flower petals on its head that look very heavy at first glance.

Ethan watched in wonder as the long, shiny petals on the unknown Pokémon's head produced a kind of orange dust that spread around.

Coming out of the bushes, the Pokémon focused its red eyes on the stunned Ethan, letting out an exclamation as it walked towards the latter happily.

"Vileplum!"

As Ethan watched the unknown Pokémon approach him, he remembered his resentful experience with Pidgey so he didn't let his guard down.

And as if in response to his thoughts, a notification arrived immediately.

[You were attacked by a Pokémon in the wild area].

[HP:90/100].

'Shit I knew, things can't be that simple'

Surprised at the decrease in his HP, Ethan tried to move away from the Pokémon, however, when he tried to move, he noticed a problem.

'Uh mm, I feel a little dizzy. I was drugged by a Pokémon inside a forest.'

'I hope this game doesn't have that kind of adult content or else there is a possibility that my chastity has been removed within a game.'

After he had this chilling thought, Ethan fell to the ground, feeling extremely weak and lethargic.

'Shit what's happening.'

Trying not to panic, Ethan thought about the possible cause of his condition and immediately noticed the orange dust in the surroundings.

'Is this powder poisonous?'

With that thought in mind, Ethan quickly took out the Antidote that came with the starter pack from his inventory.

Taking it in one gulp, Ethan could feel the negative effects disappearing from his body.

Standing up with some difficulty, he tried to run as best he could in the opposite direction of the raping Pokémon. As he walked away, he did not forget to take out his Pokédex to obtain information about the unknown Pokémon.

2