Part 7
250 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter notes: Yuri schoolgirl TG possession horror. No warnings apply to this chapter. Please enjoy.

Click here to listen to the audiobook version.

 

 

 

After backrubs, head scritches, and hugs, snuggling comes naturally to you and Ha-chan.

Snuggling in bed, in fact.

Because neither of you are willing to leave the other alone, after what happened. But your apartment is a long way away, on foot, and Ha-chan's family's house is closer but still too far for you. Besides that, she doesn't know what she'll tell her parents if she wakes up for school with another girl in her bed.

You tried to insist that you can make it back to your apartment. You then staggered into the wall. Ha-chan did not find this very persuasive.

So instead, she helped you into one of the cots at the far side of the nurse's office, while you shivered and shook from low blood sugar and dehydration. She then brought her notebook out to one of the vending machines and used its tap-to-pay to get you sports drinks and snacks.

You end up spending the next little while consuming those, not even paying attention to what they are or how they taste. Just knowing that this body, Aizawa-san's body, is in desperate need of everything. Water, protein, electrolytes, carbohydrates ...

Hugs ...

You get plenty of those from Ha-chan, who climbs onto the cot beside you. Although she has to move aside, sometimes, for you to open another package. "Ai-chan, when was the last time you ate?"

You look up at the ceiling, calculating. "Six hours ago. One package of Cup Noodles, with tap water."

"And before that?"

"Lunch break. Agedon." You tear open a wrapper with your teeth, and spit it out to the side. "With you."

"What about breakfast?"

"This body did not exist at that time." You are slightly disappointed to find that this bun has another sweet filling. You crave protein.

You are only slightly disappointed, though.

"Oh yeah, right ... " Ha-chan smiles and looks sheepish, and puts one hand behind her head.

Then she blinks. "Wait, how would you know that? Were you, like, following the new girl?"

Ha-chan has taken to calling Aizawa-san that, because she insists that you are still Ai-chan to her. It sounds very nice when she calls you that, so you have not asked her to stop.

"I don't know." You carefully pick two or three crumbs off of your gown, and place them inside of the plastic wrapper.

"Maybe when she was invited, you came along with her?"

"It's possible. I don't know why, though."

"Maybe you-"

You flatten your ears and give her a very "sad fox" look without trying. "I don't want to think about it right now, please ... "

"Aww." Ha-chan blushes and gives you more headpats. "Yosh, yosh ~ "

You take a deep breath and smile, and let out your breath as a purr deep in your throat.

"Oh my gosh, you can purr!" Ha-chan laughs.

"I know, right?"

You are starting to feel full and satisfied. Even if some protein would be nice. Purring seems like an appropriate acknowledgment of that fact.

"I just wanna snuggle you like a big cat ... "

"Please wait one moment, then," you tell her.

"Eh?"

You carefully move all the bottles and packaging, both empty and full, up to the nearby windowsill, and arrange them in order of contents. After that, you pick up every crumb you can see, and dispose of them in the nearest receptacle (your mouth).

"Okay." You lay down on your side. "You may commence snuggles."

Ha-chan makes a sound you think of as a "squee," and then lays down on the cot behind you and squeezes you with her arms and legs. You swish your fluffy tail where she can reach it, and she hugs it too, giggling in delight and rubbing her head up against your back.

You hold her soft, pajama-ed arms to you, careful not to touch the bandages on her hand, and sigh in what you realize is contentment.

This is surprisingly pleasant, you think.

Unexpected, but very pleasant.

Actually, it's pretty great.

You wake up a few minutes later. "Um, Ai-chan?"

You startle. "E-eh?"

"We shouldn't just fall asleep like this, okay? It might start rumours ... or something." Ha-chan scratches her head.

It sounds like she's having as much trouble thinking of potential negative consequences as you are. You're pretty sure there should be some, but none are apparent to you.

You chalk it up to sleep deprivation.

(You do remember something about horror movies punishing kids who have sex. You don't think that's going to be an issue, though. You aren't having sex, you're just sleeping together.)

"W-well, anyway, let's set an alarm. Okay?" Ha-chan picks up her notebook from its spot near your head, and taps on its screen where you can see it. "We'll just sleep here for a few hours, and then I'll go home and finish in my bed."

You giggle, and cover your mouth.

"Eh? What's so funny?"

You shake your head. "It's nothing important. Please, go on."

"Anyway, I can help walk you to your apartment then if you want ... or you can stay here, and I can leave a note for the school nurse explaining that you got injured maybe?"

"At night?" You turn around in bed to look up at her.

"W-we'll say that it was a club activity! Or something."

Ha-chan is a very poor liar, you realize. Unfortunately, you can't think of anything plausible either.

You can, however, think of another potential problem. "What about these?" You tug at your left ear. "What about this?" You flop your tail onto her legs.

"Uhhhhhh ... "

"Yes?"

"I'll bring you a parka from home! And a skirt."

You put a hand to your chin. "I think you wear at least a size smaller."

"I've got some skirts with elastic waistbands. Look, we'll make it work, okay? We'll do our best!" She pumps her fist in the air above you.

" ... yes. Yes, we will." You raise your own fist a few inches off of the cot, half-heartedly, before flopping it back down.

Ha-chan snuggles back up to you under the covers, and it is a bit unexpected but also you have never been snuggled to sleep before and oh my gosh, you needed it so much.

After tonight.

After everything.

Somehow, those needs are more obvious in this form.

No wonder girls are so much more mature, you think.

You're about to pass out when you realize something. "Ha-chan?" you whisper.

"Bwuh?" It sounds like you woke her up.

You hesitate, but you want to say this in case you forget it tomorrow. "You said you felt like nothing you'd done mattered. What did you mean by that?"

She mumbles something into the back of your gown. While clinging to it.

"What's that?"

"I saw how scared you were, and I wanted to be your friend. So that nothing like ... like what the new girl did, would ever happen to you."

You sniffle back a tear. "You succeeded."

She puts her hand over yours. "So did you."

You relax, and close your eyes. In a moment, you can hear Ha-chan's rhythmic breathing behind you, her chest rising and falling against your back as she sleeps.

You are literally doing it right now.

The forbidden thing? you ask.

Yeah.

Good, you think.

...

You do your best to relax and fall asleep, so you won't have to listen to her anymore.

Sometimes I really wish ...

"Yes?" you whisper.

It's about ten seconds before she replies.

Forget it.

You fall asleep ten seconds later.

 

 

 

???'s Note:

... I really wish things had turned out better for us.

4